9

Lisa's POV

After an hour, Jungkook came back. In a few more minutes our parents will be here.

Jungkook sat in front of me.

His being annoying since morning.

I remember what he said earlier.

“If you only know”

If I only know what?

What does he mean?

After a few minutes passengers starting to went out.

We saw our parents, We stood up and approach them.

Now we're in front of them.

“I miss you guys” Mom said, she hugged me, after a few seconds she released, I hugged dad while Jungkook hugged mom.

“Let's go?” Jungkook said, and we look at each other and I rolled my eyes to him, he did the same.

“Did you guys fight?” Mom said.

We didn't answer her, Jungkook pulled mom and dad luggage and walked away we followed him.

We arrived in front of his car, we went in, Jungkook put mom and dad's luggage at the back, and he went in and started to drive.

Me and Mom are here in the back while Jungkook and dad are in front, I received a message from Mingyu, I smiled while reading it. He's a good guy, I'm starting to like him, but of course I still like Jungkook but I'm starting to get turn off to him.

 He's a good guy, I'm starting to like him, but of course I still like Jungkook but I'm starting to get turn off to him

“Stop texting him” Jungkook said.

“Break up with him Lisa” Jungkook said.

“Break up with who?” Mom said.

“You have a boyfriend?” Dad said, and they both look at me, I sighed in my mind.

I hate you so much Jeon Jungkook.

“Y-yes, I have a b-boyfriend” I said.

“Who is it?” Dad said happily.

“M-Mingyu” I said.

“Is that why you two are fighting?” Dad said.

“Yes” Jungkook said.

“Well, I don't understand why you're mad at me” I said to Jungkook, who is now driving.

“It's a guy thing dear... Since Jungkook and Mingyu are best friends, it will be weird or it can break their friendship because he dated Jungkook's sister and that's you” Dad said.

“Well we're not friends anymore dad” Jungkook said.

“Well their not friends anymore so what's wrong with that” Mom said.