12

Jungkook's POV

It's been a month since Lisa started to ignore me.

“Class, I have a very exciting announcement” Our prof said and all of us look at him.

“So we will have a school trip to Jeju island for a week” He said happily.

Girls started to squeal.

“Quiet please! We already sent emails to your parents regarding about this. If your parents are allowing you, you will go if they don't, I'm sorry, but we won't allow you to join” he said.

“Okay, that's all for today, class dismissed” he said and went out.

They all started to be noisy.

I fix my things and then someone went in front of me.

“Will you go for this year's trip? I guess I'll be with you since... Mingyu's with Lisa” she said.

I look at her, she looks sad.

“Cheer up, I'll finish their relationship soon” I said and smiled at her, she nodded.

“Hey Tzuyu, I'm not sure If I'm going to that trip, I'm sure that my parents are going to allow me to join but I'm to lazy” I said.

“Oh okay. If you won't go, I won't go either” She said.

“I'll get going, see you tomorrow” She said and I nodded, she walked away.

Taehyung went beside me.

“Who's your date for the dance night?” He asked.

In the last night of our trip, we always lit a bonfire, we would go jamming and dance.

“I don't know if I'm going” I said.

“What? Why? You always go every year, and I'm sure your dad will allow you to go” He said.

“I'm too lazy to go, she already has a partner” I said and sighed.

“Jungkook, there's so many girls here that you can ask, anyway who's that girl” He said.

“I don't want any other girls, I want her. I want Lisa” I said.

“Bro, she's your stepsister. You can't like her” He said.

“We're not blood-related” I said.

“No one can stop me from liking her” I said.

“How about you, who's your partner?” I asked.

“I don't have one” He said.

“What about Jennie? Are you sure there's nothing going on between you two?” I asked.

“I like her Jungkook, but s-she likes someone else” he said.

“Really? You guys we're together always, so I thought you guys we're dating”.

“Yeah, I heard that a lot. I wish It was true but it's not” He said.

“The reason why we're always together because I became her rant buddy, she tells me her secrets especially about yo-” he said but didn't continue.

“About what?” I asked.

“A-about the guy that he likes” he said.

That's hard, the girl that you like is telling you about the other guy she likes. I felt pity for my best friend.

“I'll go now, bye. See you tom” he said, I nodded.

He walked away.

I stood up and get my bag, I put it in my shoulders and I went out.