"No one left, not one sign of life for miles it seemed. It was peaceful for some reason but he couldn't figure out why. There was only silence..... he was only able to hear his thoughts". Noah spoke again "But what caused this apocalypse?...."

Silence

"Then he remembered. THAT HE LEFT THE EASY BAKE OVEN ON".

The class laughed and the teacher shot both of them glares as they said "oops-". They quietly sat back on their seats.

*next class*

Elijah wasn't in the class today. And the guilt was still eating me up, like I know we're still enemies.... kinda, so why should I care what he feels? On second thought he wouldn't even care if I went out with Lukas. It's a friends date anyways. It's okay if he doesn't know, it's not like I owe him any justifications about my life.

But Elijah never missed any classes, then where is he right now?

Ugh it's really none of my business.

.

.

Before I knew it, it was lunch time already.
And there was no sign of Elijah. Where was he?

"Hey Bri, where is Elijah?" "Aww you care!" I rolled my eyes "No, I just like to keep my enemies closer." "Oh so you kiss all of your enemies" she said as I rolled my eyes and she laughed. "Where is he?" "To be honest, I have no idea. Wait I'll call him" I laughed "what makes you think, he'll pick up." She winked at me and said "oh, he better"

"Hey meathead" Bri said
"Hey, what's up?"
"Where are you?" She said
"Oh you know blowing off some steam."  "But it's not Friday today...".  She said as she face lowered down to the floor.
"Yeah I'm almost finished. I'm heading straight to the office, I have meeting there. So don't tell Linda i missed school today."
"Oh okay.."
"Why'd you ask though........ is there anything important?"
"Oh no nothing.....Kiara was just worried" I pinched her and she hissed "ouch!!"
"Was she now....." I heard Elijah say through the speaker phone. I widened my eyes and started blushing. "Well too bad because I don't fucking care"

The call ended.

What just happened.

Bri was looking at me and I was looking at the phone in her hand. I remembered the sentence he said to me yesterday "Doesn't matter, tomorrow you'll meet the old same Elijah you hate so much"

Why?

You know what,  I'm going to his office.
Yes I am
And I'm missing half school for that.

"Bri, be a sweetheart and send me his office location" I said while pulling her cheeks. "What's up your ass today, Kiara". "Sorry....uh location?" I said while dropping my hands to my sides. "Just type Black Enterprise in GPS........Are you okay?" She takes step forward.

No. No I wasn't okay.
I overthink everything. So much that I ruin everything nice going around me and I'm worried that maybe I ruined this non existent friendship for me too.  "I have to go..." I say running out of the uni.

I type in Black companies in my GPS and it came up quite easily. How can I forget, he is Elijah Black of course everyone knew him. He is the most eligible bachelor in the city. Hell maybe even country.