XXIV: Drinks and Games(1)

Start from the beginning

And when it was the time for the outfit, you almost gaped. But she held you in place.

She forced you in a black lace bustier crop top, and paired it with a tight high-waist shorts that accentuated the ass you've been hiding on those sweatpants. You've added a personal touch, wearing a large denim jacket over the whole thing, then finally wore your best weapon for the night, a pair of six-inch heels.

You didn't find it a problem. Heels were a model's best friend, as long as they aren't broken. You weren't ignorant in your mother's line of work after all. If needed, you can even run track in heels.

And to tie everything up, Ayaka painted your lips red.

You stared at your reflection. The makeover was intense. You gulped, knowing you won't be recognized immediately as you even have a hard time recognizing yourself. 

"Damn. I look like a stripper." You say in awe, turning as you look at the mirror.

"That's the dream, hunny bunny." Norrie says with a wink as she enters the room.

"Where have you been?" You asked her.

"Took care of some things." she shrugged. "Why are you covering everything I've picked out with that oversized jacket?" She suddenly pouts and you back away. "I ain't going out of there looking like a hoe in broad daylight." You squint your eyes.

But it made sense. The sun was still setting after all.

"You've brought everything?" Norrie asks Ayaka.

"Yes, Yes. A pack of cigarettes, water, tissue, a plastic bag, makeup, and a memory card." Ayaka says sharply. Your friends were usually caretakers, being the heavydrinkers that they are, and this was how they usually prepare. But...

"A memory card?" You raised an eyebrow. Norrie rolled her eyes. 

"Duh. We needed to take embarrassing videos of people of course."

Ah yes. You forgot that they were that kind of people. The kind that laughs at the corner of the bar when they see awkward dancing and absurd interactions.

"You aren't bringing anything?" Norrie asks you. "I'm just bringing my wallet." You say. "How about your phone?" She asked, like the worried 'mom friend' she is.