Chapter Seventeen

"Y-you did what...?"
"B-bLUe!?"
Both gods stared at the blue skeleton in shock "Inks being experimented on!?" Blue had now attracted all of the gangs members, now standing in the door way and staring at either Blue or the two black skeletons "what do you mean...?" Cross looked at Blue, the short skeleton looked at Cross his. starry blue eyes now filled with his tears. "Why dont you ask them..." Blue looked over to the gods who were now shaking, Nightmares tendrils twitched in shock, Error felt tears threaten to fall. Now that everyone knew he felt his guilt double by a hundred. "What is he talking about?" Dust pointed to Blue as they all walked closer to the gods. "I-I GuUSs... We hAVe SoME ExPlAIninG To Do..."
○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○
They all sat at a long table in one of the mansions rooms. Horror sitting next to Killer, the two were still in shock but waited patiently. Dust and Blue were sitting next to eathother the shorter of the two crying onto his hands at the other tried his best to comfort him. Nightmare sitting at the end of the table while Cross sat on his right and Error on his left. "Alright were all here now explain" Cross's voice had hate in it, him and Ink were like brothers but split once Cross had joined the bad sans but he never hated Ink, but prented to so Nightmare wouldn't suspect anything. "Well... like you heard, E!Gaster is um... hes experimenting on Ink" Nightmare fiddled with his fingers as he stared at the table "wait E!Gaster? As in Error!Gaster?" Killer looked at Error as the glitch just nodded "YeS... mY 'faTheR'" "me and E!Gaster, who now goes by the name Dr.Code had made a deal" "a deal? What kind of deal?" Nightmare looked up to meet everyone's gaze before sighing "well..."
××××××××××
"Ugh! that stupid-ass creator!" Nightmare yelled as he threw his papers on the ground. Ink had been on a creating streak, hes made at least 5 AUs in the hour. Nightmare sighed as he rested his skull in his hands. He had a major headache thanks to the protector. Nightmare had been doing paper work for hours as he tried to figure out what these new AUs were. The god was slightly surprised at Inks fast work, he knew AUs took a long to make as he needed to make the characters their personalities, backstories, traits, hobbies, and he also needed to make their world. The octopus-like monster stood up from his seat as he stared at the papers on the ground before making a portal to a random AU. Nightmare steped Into the portal to look around, he was met with a giant lab looking facility some monsters guarding the entrance while others walked around on the yard of the lab. Large chain linked fence was surrounding the place. Nightmare had gasped in surprise, he knew this wasn't one of the newer AUs the creator had built, Nightmare could tell this AU had been around for a long time.

"Hey, you! Stop right there!" One of the guards yelled as they blocked the entrance. Nightmare gave them both confused glances before all of them heared a glitched voice. "⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ♑︎□︎♎︎ □︎♐︎ ■︎♏︎♑︎♋︎⧫︎♓︎❖︎♓︎⧫︎⮹︎✍︎ (the god of negativity?)" The guards quickly moved away and bowed their heads as if this person was a king. The figure had made his way outside of the gates and In front of Nightmare. The god had already recognized this to be a Gaster but he was confused as to why it looked like Error. This Gaster had on a long red lab coat with a purple turtle neck, his pants being black. His bones also being black and covered in what looked like 'Error' in Dingbats along with his one blue and one orange eye. Nightmare huffed at the stranger, the Gaster only chuckling in reply. "🔾︎⮹︎ ♋︎🞐︎□︎●︎□︎♑︎♓︎♏︎⬧︎📪︎ 🔾︎⮹︎ ■︎♋︎🔾︎♏︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ☜︎❒︎❒︎□︎❒︎🖉︎☝︎♋︎⬧︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎ ♌︎◆︎⧫︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎ ♍︎♋︎■︎ ♍︎♋︎●︎●︎ 🔾︎♏︎ 👎︎❒︎📬︎👍︎□︎♎︎♏︎ (my apologies, my name is Error!Gaster but you can call me Dr.Code)" Dr.Code had handed out his hand, Nightmare stared at it taking note that his fingers were blue and orange. The god hesitantly shook the Gasters hand before quickly taking it away. "So your Error!Gaster... do you happen to know any one named Error?" Dr.Code nodded "⬥︎♒︎⮹︎ ⮹︎♏︎⬧︎ 🖐︎ ♎︎□︎📪︎ 🔾︎⮹︎ ⬧︎□︎■︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ■︎♋︎🔾︎♏︎♎︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ♌︎◆︎⧫︎ 🖐︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ⬧︎♏︎♏︎■︎ ♒︎♓︎🔾︎ ♓︎■︎ ⮹︎♏︎♋︎❒︎⬧︎ (why yes I do, my son is named that but I havent seen him in years)" Nightmares eyes widened in shock but he didnt say anything else as he remembered that Error once told him he had a bad relationship with his so Called 'father'.