Chapter Twleve

"You could sleep with me..."
Dust pulled at his shirts collar as he felt the room suddenly get hot. Sweat drops slid down his skull. Blue laughed at Dusts nervousness. The hooded skeleton smiled at Blue, his purple dust spreading across his face. Blues laughter ended as they both stared at eachother. The smaller grabbed the tallers hand and stood up "so shall we head to your room?" Dust nodded and began walking to his room with Blue close behind. The two made it to Dusts room, both of them sitting on the tallers bed. "Hey dust?" Dust let out a hum as he turned toward Blue "have you seen Ink at all, he kinda just disappeared...and I'm really worried..." Blue turned his head to the ground. Dust stared at the smaller, watching as tiny tears pricked his eyes. Dust quickly grabbed Blues cheek and made the blue skeleton look at him. The hooded wiped away Blues tears while giving a comforting smile. Blue smiled back had he rested his own hand on the tallers. The two stared at eachother until they started leaning in both of them getting closer to eachother each second. Both of their skeletal lips were only centimeters apart when Dusts door bursted open reveling Cross.

"DUST DID YOU EAT MY LAST FUCKING CHOCOLA-" Cross stoped himself as he stared at the skeletons only centimeters apart. All three of them stared at eachother before Blue pushed Dust away and gave a nervous smile. "H-hi there Cross!" Blue gave a wave as he tried to pretend like he wasn't about to kiss Dust. Cross gave a slight wave back before looking at Dust. The hooded monster was layed out on the bed in a starfish position, he stared at the ceiling in disbelief and disappointment. "Did I interrupt something?" Dust shot up as he glared at Cross "YES-NO!" Blue slapped a hand over Dusts mouth as he gave an even bigger smile to Cross. The black and white skeleton was honestly scared to say anything else thinking if he did either one of them would kill him. "Dust" Cross stared at the hooded as the other stared back "what?" his voice muffled due to Blues gloves over his mouth. "Did you eat my last chocolate?" Cross was slightly glaring at the other. "I did, why?" Cross' eyes widened as he gasped in pure anger. The black and white skeleton lunged at Dust. Blue quickly scooted away just in time before Cross landed on Dust. "YOU FUCKER!" Cross screamed as he grabbed Dusts neck and started shaking him. Blue just kinda sat there, watching Cross as he tried murdering his teammate.

After a minute or two Killer and Horror came running into the room only to stop and stare at the murder attempt. Blue looked at the two and waved before looking back at Dust and Cross. Killer acted first as he quickly grabbed Cross and pulled him off of Dust. The hooded quickly got up and scurried behind Blue and curling up into a ball to try and hide himself. Cross tried his best to get out of Killers grasp as he kicked and wiggled as much as he could before giving up. Cross stared at Blue before growling, Blue quickly put his hands up to show that he surrendered and didnt want to get murdered. "Calm down Cross we can get you more chocolate" horror patted Cross' shoulder. The black and and white skeleton snapped his neck as he looked at Horror with his now red eyes. "NO! You dont understand I stole that chocolate from  Error! I felt so accomplished but then Dust had to go and fucking eat the one thing that ment something in my life!!" Cross once again started flailing around trying to at least get an arm out just so he could slap someone.

"YoU DiD whAT..." everyone turned around to be met with Error giving Cross the scariest look of all time. Killer quickly let Cross go before walking backwards towards Dusts bed. "D-did I say your chocolate!? I meant Fells chocolate! His chocolate, definitely not yours!" Error didnt say anything, he only stared down at the other. "Oh shit, your dead Cross!" Dust yelled as he peeked his head over Blues shoulder. The destroyer took notice of Dusts existence as he looked over at Blue with a cowering Dust behind him. "WHaT thE HelL iS hE doINg hErE!?" Error motioned towards the blue monster. "W-well Dream kinda kicked me out of the house, well I mean he just pushed me threw a portal and I ended up here..." everyone was looking at Blue which made the smallest feel a bit awkward. Error nodded befor looking back at Cross. "ANd YoU! Do YOu HAvE tO bE So GOd DaMN LoUD!?" Error slapped Cross' head the other gavev out a simple 'ow' before rubbing his head. "MY rOOm Is THe fARthEsT FrOM DuStS AnD yEt I CaN hEAr yOU cLEaR aS dAY!" Error hit Cross once more as the other only let out a louder noice of pain, still rubbing his skull.

Error sighed before looking back at Blue and Dust "TomORRow YOur GOinG tO haVe To ExPlAin WhY BlUEs HerE TO NIghTmaRe" Dust nodded before curling back into a ball behind Blue. "Your such a baby Dust" Horror laughed as he watched Dust flip him off "go choke on a dick Horror" Blue slapped Dust before giving him a look of disappointment "bad Dust! That his very rude! Apologise to Horror right now!" Dust sat up his mouth agape as he stared at both Blue and Horror "yea! apologize to me!" Horror crossed his arms looking genuinely upset but Dust knew he was only faking it. "But-i...  he!-..." Cross and Killer snickered at Dusts lose if words "Dust!" Dust crossed his arms as he looked away before mumbling a quick sorry' loud enough for them to hear. "Good job!" Blue patted Dusts head to which hooded only grumbled in response.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"What is going on here?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oh shit-

Ok so this chapter is just a chapter of fun

Story time- so last night i went outside to get my cats and then I see this girl walking up the street. She spotted me and asked If she could use my phone and me being the- *cough*amazing person I am-*cough*
Went back inside and got my phone
And let her use it but my wifi wasn't working because my phone decided to start being a dick. So then we went to my neighbors house and my neighbor offered her a ride home since she lived on the other side if town and she didnt have a car because she came with a friend. My neighbor works with the police so yea. I told my dad what happened and he went to talk to our neighbor and when he came back he told me that she was a drug addict... so like.... I sent a girl to jail last night.... soooooo if by some miracle she has wattpad and she reads story's about magical skeletons...... Im sorry.... but you had it coming

Anyway that's all
Cya next chapter

Words: 1011

Oop