Chapter Eight

"What did you do this time Error..." Error stared at Nightmare in disbelief "WHaT!? Me?!" Nightmare took a quick glance at Ink before returning his attention to the destroyer "I highly doubt that Ink could make that cut on his cheek himself" Nightmare replied smoothly. "WhATeV-ver..." Error quickly opened a portal to his 'home', stepping through and closing it leaving the king of negativity and the cretore alone together "they should be here in a couple of days and you seem healed up enough so... back into the cell with you" "whos they?" Nightmare rolled his eyes and picked Ink up with his tendrils "the skeleton that is going to experiment on you..." Ink nodded to show he was listening "you seem more calm than I expected i was hoping you were gonna start crying and screaming to give you mercy" Nightmare chuckled and began making his way back to the cell.

"Theres no point in mercy if you know your not getting it..." "fair point I guess" Ink seemed to be lost in thought 'what are they gonna do to me?' 'Will I still be the same' 'will i still be the guardian of the AUs?' Ink jumped at one thought 'wheres my backpack?' Ink looked back at the room they were in mentally face palming him self but it was also a good thing he left it due to the reason Nightmare would probably look in it. He sighed not really caring anymore. After a minute of walking they finally made it back to the cells, Nightmare pulled out a key and unlocked the door Inks non existant heart dropping as they were met with all white once more.

"Alright have fun" Nightmare chuckled as he opened the door to Inks old cell the artist's old blood puddles still on the floor. Nightmare set Ink down and put the same chain on the creators neck "this time dont hurt yourself because i wont have time to heal you..." Ink closed his eyes and nodded slightly keeping his eyes sockets closed "good" Nightmare stood up and walked out the door it closing behind and leaving Ink in the anti-void like cellar. Ink sighed but smiled slightly as he felt his cold tears run down his face.
.
.
.
.
"I deserve all of this.... dont i?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I Ca-Ant bELieVe ThaT FUcK-cKiNg BasTarD!" Error shouted as he flopped on to his only furniture in the anti-void, his bean bag. "I SAveD Hi-Is LifE AnD thATs HOw He rePayS Me!?" The destroyer groaned as the event kept playing in his mind. Error lowered down one of his many puppets this one being his particular foe and the one he THOUGHT he cared for. He stared at the puppet before shooting strings Into its chest "I CanT BELi-IVe I StArtEd LiKIng YOu!" the destroyer yelled at the puppet as if it were the real Ink.

Error threw the puppet up in the air summoning his glitched red bones and stabbing it making it shoot into the wall behind him. Error turned around to see where the puppet landed, his eyes sockets winded as he was met with the galaxy painted wall. The memories of Ink came back to him as he yelled in anger summoning his strings and stabbing it into the wall trearing the paint off until all that was left was a white empty wall and a pile of paint flakes on the floor. He huffed as he opened a large portal under the pile of paint flakes not caring where it was going he just wanted it out of his 'home'. Once finished he sat back onto his bean bag and closed his eyes letting sleep take over him. He was calm as if nothing had happened but he knew he never wanted to see that creators face again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"♒︎♏︎●︎●︎□︎ ☠︎♓︎♑︎♒︎⧫︎🔾︎♋︎❒︎♏︎"("hello Nightmare") a very glitched voice greeted as the tall figure faced the king of negativity "nice to see you again E!Gaster" Nightmare greeted as his tendrils swayed to his sides watching as E!Gaster walked closer to him. "♓︎⬧︎ 🖐︎■︎🙵︎ ❒︎♏︎♋︎♎︎⮹︎ ♐︎□︎❒︎ ♒︎♓︎⬧︎ ♏︎⌧︎🞐︎♏︎❒︎♓︎🔾︎♏︎■︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎✍︎"("is Ink ready for his experimenting?") Nightmare satred up at the glitching Gaster this not being the original but one of his best friends 'father'. That lucky friend being Error!Sans, yes this was Errors 'father' who had disappeared long ago to start a new life in experimenting on anything he could get his boney hands on. Once E!Gaster found out about the creature of all worlds he knew he had to experiment on this god. All the possibilities he could do with this creature were just infinite.

Nightmare gestured E!Gaster to follow him as he walked down the hallway to the metal door "I told him you were going to come in a couple of days but I see you decided to pick him up early" "♏︎⬧︎📪︎ ⬥︎♏︎●︎●︎ 🖐︎ ♎︎♏︎♍︎♓︎♎︎♏︎♎︎ ⧫︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ 🖐︎ ♍︎□︎◆︎●︎♎︎♏︎■︎⧫︎ ⬥︎♋︎♓︎⧫︎ ♋︎■︎⮹︎ ●︎□︎■︎♑︎♏︎❒︎" ( "yes, well I decided that I couldent wait any longer" ) Nightmare nodded as he stopped infront of the door, pulling out his key and opening the metal door the two walked inside Nightmare only focusing on the room Ink was in while E!Gaster looked around seeming slightly confused as to why everything was white so he decided to ask

"⬥︎♒︎⮹︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ♏︎❖︎♏︎❒︎⮹︎⧫︎♒︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ⬥︎♒︎♓︎⧫︎♏︎✍︎" ( "why is everything white?" ) "its Inks phobia he cant stand white" Nightmare replied as he opened the cell door to reveal Ink sitting against the wall, the chain hanging from his neck slightly moving from his breathing and his eyes closed. He wasn't sleeping just sitting there trying to block out the white all around him until he heared the door open. He slightly opened his eyes as he stared at Nightmare and the unknown but familiar glitchy skeleton. Nightmare used one of his tendrils to break the chain but still leaving the neck part on the creator and handing him over to E!Gaster. "♏︎⌧︎♏︎●︎●︎♏︎■︎⧫︎📪︎ 🖐︎ ⬥︎♓︎●︎●︎ ♌︎❒︎♓︎■︎♑︎ ♒︎♓︎🔾︎ ♌︎♋︎♍︎🙵︎ □︎■︎♍︎♏︎ 🖐︎🕯︎🔾︎ ♎︎□︎■︎♏︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ♒︎♏︎ ⬥︎♓︎●︎●︎ ♌︎♏︎ ⮹︎□︎◆︎❒︎ ■︎♏︎⬥︎ ⧫︎□︎ " (exellent, I will bring him back once I'm done and he will be your new toy)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"DAd....?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wow posting a chapter at 11 PM
Ok anyway sorry for not posting I have been doing some other stuff.....and by other stuff I mean being a complete lazy ass

Alright thats all I'll try to get the next chapter out sooner but no promises

Cya next chapter