"Alpha are you going to address the alpha command that you submitted us to, regarding your plans for your future mate and Queen?" Isabella fired back at me, addressing me as Alpha, fury shining bright on her face, showing her distaste and slight disgust towards my previous actions.

As soon as she spoke a louder murmur surged, everyone had mixed feelings towards the whole situation. Some even looked back in shock to Isabella due to her blant disrespect towards the crown and her malicious intentions behind her innocent curious question.

"Yes I will, thank you Isabella for your input. The alpha command was simply a routine exercise, the subject of my mate was somewhat a test, let's put in simpler words. I needed to know what my pack thought about my true mate, especially because she's not one of us, it was a loyalty test you could say. By imposing you with another female I could truly see who was in favor of having my mate, Castiel Jones, as their Queen. The results were rather pleasing seeing as so many of you rejected and tried to retaliate the command that was being dropped upon you. I would also like to clarify and celebrate the marking of the future Queen. I apologize for the pain and inconvenience brought to you, I just needed to be sure about your true feelings before officially marking my mate and bounding our lives together since it's the first time that a non-werewolf creature is being mated with an Alpha King." I tried to explain, praying that all of them had bought my made up lie.

I looked around the room once again, noticing Tiffany and Melinda hurrying out without anyone noticing. I'll talk with her later. I snapped my gaze back to my group of friends who were all incredibly shocked and still not completely convinced like the rest of the pack members in the room who were smiling and cheering at the news.

"Are there any other questions?" I asked to the crowd.

A few pack members had questions regarding school, others about how was Castiel doing and if she was injured during the earthquake, which made my beast rumble with appreciation for their concern.

"Alright if that's all, the meeting is over. Have a great day and thank you again for coming. Don't hesitate to talk with me regarding any other issue." I finished.

Everyone bowed down before exiting quietly and in order. Everyone except Axel, Isabella, Elijah, William and Ethan.

Soon enough the room was completely cleared except for the six of us. We stayed in silence simply staring at each others before Isabella finally snapped.

"You marked Castiel?!" She asked incredulously.

"I did." I answered her shortly.

"Jason stop with the two worded answers already and start explaining, because if you think for a fraction of a second that we bought your little lie, you are badly mistaken." Axel confessed.

"What did you do to her? Where is she?" Isabella kept on pushing.

"Who the hell do you take me for? A monster? As if I would ever hurt her." I snapped back getting slightly irritated at her constant accusations and hostility towards me. Not that I didn't deserve it though.

"You have hurt her before. Now care to answer my question?" Isabella said heartlessly.

"Bella calm down." I heard Will whisper softly to her while pulling her towards him noticing my hurt expression and temper rising.

"She's back at home with her family and Aramazd, she needed a little time off to get herself together. She messaged me before the meeting if you want to check it for yourself." I answered while shoving my phone towards her direction, daring her to actually take my phone. We had a short stare down contest but, as predicted, she eventually backed down.