Dyrroth's Invasion: The Dhampir, Turning

Alucard hadn't really been lifted by a teenage girl ten floors up a castle before, and it didn't feel good.

Besides the fact that it broke logic how her small frame had lifted someone like him who was about twice her weight, Alucard was also feeling something tugging inside his gut that was somehow caused by one of Alice's spells.

And he wasn't really relieved the moment Fanny and he got inside the top floor of the Castle and saw that the Princess Silvanna wasn't doing bad herself.

She was in the middle of a clash with Dyrroth, his spiral blades sparking at every contact with her golden spear, his bloodred strikes contrasting the gentle blue hue of her magic.

Alucard could see the training the princess had been through as she fought with Dyrroth. She was swift and her strikes were strong, her every blow filled with impact.

Had it been someone else as its recipient, he would've been long dead.

Unfortunately, her opponent wasn't that of a weakling either.

Despite Dyrroth being the enemy, Alucard couldn't help but be astonished on the certainty of his every move and the strength of his every attack.

And it bothered Alucard how Dyrroth's lips had a shadow of a smile as he dodged and parried every attack Silvanna blew on him.

Alucard grew guarded. It was almost as if Dyrroth still wasn't giving it his all. It was almost like he was just having fun.

He confirmed it when Silvanna leaped but Dyrroth was quick enough to jump back before the princes could slam her spear against the place where he was just a split second ago, chuckling in the process.

Anger boiled inside Alucard.

How dare he insult the princess who was breaking a sweat just trying to land a hit on him.

"I see you've trained well enough." Dyrroth said to Silvanna as he paced on one side of the wide room they were in. "But still not enough to stop me!"

Dyrroth suddenly dashed towards Silvanna in a blink. He was so quick on his feet that before Silvanna could even process what he was doing, he was already right in front of her and swung his arms in a wide arc, slashing Silvanna by her arm which she used to cover herself.

She staggered backwards in the impact, but her teeth clenched tighter and her glare at him grew more piercing.

"Good always triumphs over evil!" She exclaimed.

"Haha! Not today, Princess!" Dyrroth spring himself up high and landed right behind Silvanna.

He slashed his blades across, but Silvanna blocked it with her spear this time. He did the same with his other hand which was again blocked by the Princess.

"Training with knights who are apparently afraid to put a scratch on their princess is nothing compared to fighting to not be killed, Your highness!" He said, sarcasm dripping in his last two words.

Then he slung both blades across, Silvanna blocking it midway. Dyrroth must have been anticipating that because he exerted a force forward strong enough to push Silvanna backwards.

She ended up in the floor, her spear clattering a few meters away.

Dyrroth smiled as he walked towards her, revealing a fang that made his face more sinister.

Alucard took it as a chance to sprint to his direction, a few drops of blood splattering on his face as he successfully landed a slash of his one-sided sword down Dyrroth's left arm before the latter had jumped back away, putting a good distance between them as he glanced down at his wound.