Nightmares and Traumas and Distractions

Guinevere was seeing everything in red, as if her eyes had turned blood red itself.

A battle was raging all around her, magic firing everywhere, swords clashing.

She was filled with anger that was driving her to throw her energy waves in such strong blows that it exploded loudly in impact.

The problem was that she was hitting people that looked too innocent.

Why was she hurting innocent people?

She watched as everyone that came in contact with her magic get blown feet away and landed in the ground, grunting and bleeding.

She wanted to stop. But the anger in her chest fired up every time she had these thoughts, and she kept attacking those who were trying to come close to her.

"Guinevere!" She heard a familiar voice calling somewhere.

She stopped and looked around.

She saw Alucard and the others, fighting from the other side of where she was. They were gritting their teeth, their eyes kept on glancing on her direction as if they were trying to get to her.

She stepped forward, wanting to get to them. Then the heat and the anger inside her chest fired up again, making her grunt and throw another magic energy everywhere.

She could hear her own angry scream as she slashed her orbs everywhere, pleasure coming after the sight of dripping blood.

After the pleasure came the shame and the fear...

"Guinevere!" There came the voice again.

She looked around and finally saw its owner.

Lancelot. Her brother was running and hurtling through the demons around her, his face knotted in desperation, blood dripping down his forehead.

Then behind him, lying immobile on the ground, was Gusion.

She felt her chest being squeezed so tight that she almost couldn't breathe. She panted, her eyes starting to get clouded with warm liquid.

"Guinevere." Lancelot's voice got more louder as he came close to her and he reached his hand out.

She opened her eyes with a gasp. Then she  sat bolt upright the moment she felt Lancelot's hand touch her arm.

Her brother was at the edge of her bed, looking anxiously at her.

Relief rushed through her chest as she saw him, all healthy and well, unlike how she'd seen him in her dream.

"Are you alright?" He asked.

But she pulled him into an embrace instead of answering. She clung so tight against him as she tried to drive away all the dreadful images she saw in her dream.

Everything was alright. It was all just a dream.

"Hey." Lancelot chuckled, probably taken aback by her sudden affectionate gesture. "Bad dream?" He asked as he soothed her hair along her back.

"Very bad." She answered.

"Now, now, sister...it was all just a dream." Lancelot soothed.

The fear inside her subsided a few seconds later, and she finally released Lancelot from her embrace.

"What are you doing here anyway?" She asked.

"I came to get you."

Guinevere's brows arched up. "Huh?"

Lancelot smiled. "My wedding is a week away. And I need you back at Castle Gorge where it would be held."

She frowned. "Are you really getting married in the middle of this war we're going through?"