18

*Aria's POV*

We're now on our last stop on the American side of the tour which is Phoenix, Arizona. Tomorrow we are due to head to Paris and i'm very excited for that as we have a bit of a break before the next show. As for the whole thing with Harry we still haven't really spoken to each other and whilst i'm still very confused as to why we aren't talking but I didn't want to push or anything. My favorite place that we've been so far on the tour would definitely have to be New York. Although we weren't there for too long it was still amazing and I enjoyed it quite a fair bit. After the show tonight we'll be leaving to head to Paris and we'll be staying in Paris for around ten days meaning it would give me some time to go around the show.

As of right now I'm sitting in my dressing room in the Comerica Theatre slowly getting ready for tonight's show. Lucky for me I wasn't going to be standing on one of the wings of the stage and that Steve had told me we'd be up in a box type thing with Jeffrey and a few other people. Today's outfit consisted of a leopard print skirt, a vintage t-shirt and my black classic vans. I didn't want to put much effort into today's concert outfit as I was very tired from travelling these past few days. I then did my classic red lip makeup and lightly curled my hair. I didn't know how many people were going to be in this box thing with us but I knew for sure that it would at least be me, Steve and Jeffrey in the booth.

 I didn't know how many people were going to be in this box thing with us but I knew for sure that it would at least be me, Steve and Jeffrey in the booth

Once I was completely ready and that i'd packed everything up I headed out into the ever busying hallway of dressing rooms. I've noticed that the closer it gets to show time the busier it also gets. I also had absolutely no idea where Steve was as he wasn't where I'd last seen him but then again he's probably moved from where I had last left him. I ended up bumping into Mitch, "Oh Mitch I didn't see you there, i'm sorry. It's just really busy and I can't seem to find Steve and I have no clue whatsoever where he is."

"It's okay Aria, it's a bit rushed but last time i'd seen him he was heading into Harry's dressing room so maybe check there."

"Oh okay, thank you Mitch." With that I headed off down a corridor in hopes to find out where Harry's dressing room was. Sure enough I soon found and knocked on the door. After knocking three times I finally got an answer and it was one of the crew lady's. "Is Steve here because Mitch said he might be?"

"Oh yeah he is sweetie, might be best if you come in Harry and Steve are having a chat about something." She pushed open the door a bit more to let me in and I walked past her giving a small thank you.

Once I was inside I realised that it wasn't like the other dressing rooms I had seen. In this one there were obviously the big mirrors and the sofa however in this one there was a ping pong table which was definitely what I hadn't expected to see. Once I walked in I noticed that Harry was sitting in the chair getting ready whilst talking to Steve who was sitting on the couch. Once the door shut everyone looked up and saw me there and then they got back to doing what they were doing, all except from Steve. Over the past few weeks Steve and I have become very close, I came to learn that he has a little 3 year old toddler whose name was Grace and that his wife was expecting another baby that would be born around late May. We always had a lot of spare time before the show started so he'd normally show me around the venues and we'd just talk. That is also where I got the nickname sweets from as i'd always walk around with some sweet treat if we'd decided to walk around. "Hello sweets, What are you doing here?"
"I was just trying to find you, Mitch said you'd be here so I came here."
"Oh yeah, I was just trying to knock some sense into Harry over here but it seems like he's not got any. Anyway, we should get going sweets show starts in twenty and we want to avoid some crowds if we can."