6

*Aria's POV*

I woke up this morning looking like a literal rat. After tossing and turning for most of the night my hair had felt the pressure of it so it had become quite matted. I'd woken up at nine and Harry had said to text him when I was ready and I didn't exactly want to do it but I did get out of bed and headed to have a shower. I decided that I would wash my hair as it was super knotty and it was kind of dirty. After doing everything in the shower at least twice in hopes to take extra long I got out. I had my towel still wrapped around me as I headed over to my desk to dry my hair. I pulled out my black and rose gold hairdryer from one of my draws and began drying it. After doing that I began to heat up my straighteners even though my hair was just going to go in a ponytail. I then decided it would be good to probably dress into some clothes but I wanted to be comfy. I ended up choosing out a white sweatshirt, black leggings, black vans and a camo jean jacket to wear. I put my hair back into a high ponytail and sent a text to him with it now being 11am I'm sure that it wouldn't be too early for him.

 I put my hair back into a high ponytail and sent a text to him with it now being 11am I'm sure that it wouldn't be too early for him

Me: Hey, I'm ready to meet you to talk now. Give me a text when your outside or something like that, A.

I ended up signing it off with my first letter as we always used to do that and I didn't know if he had saved my number. I knew the drive from his house to my apartment was like 20 minutes and I didn't know if he was coming so a cup of coffee would probably be a good time filler. I headed out towards the kitchen and began making myself a cup of coffee. "Good morning, Aria!"

"Good morning Mads!"

"Do you know when you're gonna meet?"

"I'm not sure I messaged him and he's not responded but i'm ready when he is."

"Well we should invite Amelia over after and we can hang out as you leave in literally five days which is crazy."

"Sure, i'll text her when i'm on my way back but hopefully it'll go alright" and as I said that my phone pinged:

Harry: I'll be there in 15, I'll park round back.

Me: Okay

After responding I put my phone in my back pocket and drank my coffee. "He said he'd be here in 15 and that he would park round back."

I finished my coffee with about 3 minutes to spare and began heading downstairs to the back doors we had that led through a hallway to the gym and there were two doors there so I could get through to the back car park. As I came out he was sitting in his range rover looking down at something. Before I got in I knocked on the window and waited for approval to get in and he just nodded his head so I got in. "You could have just got in, you know, you're not a stranger Aria."

"I know but I didn't want to come across as rude or like scare you or anything. Anyways where are we going to talk?"

"We're going to go to a cafe because you like coffee and so it might like put you at ease."