9

*Aria's POV*

It was now 5.50 in the morning and i'm completely ready to leave with Harry to get back to my apartment to meet Amelia and Maddie. I wanted to be comfy whilst travelling as it was quite a long flight. We should arrive at San Francisco at 10pm UK time meaning it would be around 2pm San Francisco time meaning I will definitely feel the jet lag. I had on a white cropped top and some nude pink jogging bottoms on and I also will be taking a hoodie and some sunglasses as a precaution. I am styling my outfit with the earring Harry got me and the matching necklace I bought myself and I'm also using my new bag and card holder which so far only have my airpods,phone and charger and my cards in. I needed to add more to it when I got back to my apartment such as my passport, ticket and my camera. Just as I was putting on my white converse, Harry came in, "Are you ready to go do you have everything?"

"Got everything so I should be good." We walked out to his car and after saying goodbye to my parents I was feeling a bit emotional. I got into the front seat of his range rover and we began to drive off.

 I got into the front seat of his range rover and we began to drive off

"Do you have your sunglasses on you?"

"I do but why do you need to know?"

"Well you're a big coffee drinker so I'm buying you a starbucks, before we pull in what do you want?"

"Regular coffee with milk please."

"Alright." We pulled in through the Starbucks driveway. I'm pretty sure the people knew who Harry was so I kept my head down the whole entire time. "One regular coffee with milk for the golden girl."

"Why thank you kind sir. Will I have to get used to this?"
"What the coffee, because we can make that a regular thing?"

"No worrying about people noticing."
"I know you don't want to be papped with me but it will happen people will begin to catch on etc"

"I guess anyways I do want coffee trips as an everyday thing so make sure you keep your word." I sat drinking my coffee as we were nearing my apartment complex. We went round the back and before I got out we both looked at each other. Within seconds his lips were on mine. I pulled back, grabbed my stuff and practically ran back inside.

Once opening the door I saw both girls dressed and looking tired sitting on the couch. I regained myself as normal and said hello to the both of them and headed into my room. I opened my large suitcase and put my washing in there that I'd done at Harry's. I then opened up my carry on and put in my blanket and ended up putting a book in there just in case I got bored on the flight. I then moved on to putting my glasses in my handbag and added in my camera, passport and ticket and then double checked to make sure I had everything. I walked out into the living room where both girls were still sitting. They got up and began talking and we headed down to Maddie's car. I put my suitcases in the boot keeping my small bag with me. "So how did your whole time with Harry go? We've got an hour long drive so give us all the details."