14

*Aria's POV*

It was now Monday and our last day in San Francisco. I'd gotten up around 6.30 this morning for no apparent reason but we had to be ready to go to the soundcheck. Harry had said he didn't mind if I came or not but this would be without anyone really there just a few of the crew which means no screaming from anyone who would be there. He's also let me know that we'd be coming back to the hotel after soundcheck and we would then go through some more of the details about upcoming shows and how everything was going to plan out. I had a bag packed with what I would be wearing for the show tonight as I was told that we all get ready together at the venue and I'd also packed some makeup to wear.

It was around nine when I first heard from Jeff about any of the plans that were going on today. He had informed me that straight from the venue tonight we would be heading to LA and that our suitcases needed to be packed before we left to go tonight as he said they didn't want to waste time by putting them onto the jet when we arrived so that we could just go. He also had just informed me about the venue and then he had hit me with that I would have a bodyguard follow me where I went. Apparently Harry had wanted me to feel safe although I was pretty sure that at the ripe age of 23 I would be okay to walk around and ask a few questions to a couple of people and film a few things, but that's just how Harry is. Soundcheck was going ahead from 11 until it needed to go on and I was told to be in the lobby by 10:45 so that if I was coming we could leave and get there on time. Since yesterday i've gotten way closer to Sarah and Mitch which was nice. I ended up going back into my room to pack and to get partly ready for the soundcheck.

It's now coming up to 10:30 and I had mainly packed. I also had a shower meaning I was feeling fresh. My hand luggage had been filled with my clothes for tonight as I took them out the handbag and everything was mainly ready. Although I'm excited I was getting a lot more nervous as I knew fans were going to be outside and sooner or later people were going to notice that I was going to be at every show. Anyways, I was dressed in some comfy clothes and had my small Gucci bag that Harry had brought me that held my phone,camera,charger and purse in. I headed down to the lobby a bit earlier than expected and I also had my badge wrapped around my neck. Everyone had slowly started appearing in the lobby and by time everyone was down, Harry being one of the last, it was time to go and we headed out to go to the venue.

When we had arrived we were greeted by the security guards and I was introduced to mine whose name turnt out to be Roger. He seemed quite nice and polite, sending him a smile and a small hello. I still had yet to ask Harry as to why I was being given my own security guard but I hadn't seen or heard from Harry all that day. When we got into the dressing rooms we all had been given a Starbucks drink which was nice to have. Everyone was basically just getting everything set up and just warming up for the soundcheck. I had a nice space that I was sitting on which was basically just a chair that was brought in from somewhere so that I could sit down. Soundcheck soon began and things were really getting real and soon the official tour would be happening.

*A few hours later*

It's now a few hours later and we were having dinner in one of the hotel rooms. I'd ordered some noodle things and it was pretty nice. For most of the dinner everyone was talking about how excited they all were and it wasn't long until we needed to get there so things could run on schedule. By time we finished it was just after five and everyone headed to collect their bags and by time that was done we would be heading back to the venue. As our bags were being loaded into one car we all were getting into another. We arrived at the venue at around 5:30 and everyone began to get ready. I was in a dressing room with Claire and Sarah and all the boys were in another one.

We all slowly began to get ready and I was wearing a red bustier chain crop top, a pair of blue denim jeans and my Gucci belt to go with it. The girls were just wearing what I assumed they had been told to wear. The only makeup I had chosen to wear was some foundation, some eyelashes and some red lipstick along with having filled in my eyebrows. I was quite excited for the first show and I literally had no idea what to really expect. I also had no idea where I would be however I was pretty sure I would be in one of the wings that were on the side of the stage. I'd also been introduced to my own body guard whose name turnt out to be Steve. When I had first met him I was a bit skeptical but he seemed very chilled and I'm sure that over time he wouldn't be too bad. I was now making my way to another one of the rooms backstage where I was told there would be drinks and snacks that we would be able to help ourselves to during the time that we were here. When I walked in I was surprised to see that Mitch was in there grabbing a bottle of water. He looked up and over to me and shot me a small 'hello' to which I had replied back with another 'hey'. Although we had gotten closer I was still definitely very awkward and that's all due to my own fault of being extremely nervous. I walked over to the mini fridge and grabbed a bottle of orange juice and decided to try make some small talk with Mitch, "So are you nervous considering it's your first show?"

"I don't think I'm the most nervous, I think Harry is. Obviously I'm still nervous, just not as nervous as him."

"Oh well do you think I would be able to see him you know before the show?"

"Sure ask Steve where Harry is and I'm pretty sure he'd get you there. Do you mind taking his water for me though because I think I just want to sit in here for a bit?"

"Sure, thanks Mitch." With that I took the water bottle that Mitch left on the side and left the room. "So Steve would you mind taking me to see Harry?"

"Sure I wouldn't mind. Also thought i'd let you know that for tonight's show we'll be standing in the left wing of the stage." I just nodded and he led me down some long hallway from where we reached Harry's dressing room which only had his name on it which made me think that after all he wasn't sharing a dressing room with the other boys. I knocked on the door three times before I heard someone shout "Come in!".

I pushed open the door to see Harry basically having everything done to him. Someone was on his hair and another lady was doing the finishing touches of his makeup. It seemed like quite a busy atmosphere was around however at the same time it was very calming to watch as well. I walked over to him and passed him the water bottle, "Here you go, Mitch said to give it to you, so um here it is."

"Thank you Aria." With that the hair lady had finally finished his hair and the makeup lady had also completed the light makeup that they were doing on him. "I'm just going to get into the suit that i'm wearing tonight but i'll be right out after and then we can talk, okay?"

"Okay" He walked into one of the adjoining rooms to this dressing room which is where he would be getting into tonight's suit. I honestly had no idea of any of the suits that were being worn whilst on tour but I assume that they would all be very pretty if Harry had anything to do with it. After 15 minutes he finally stepped out in a floral suit with a white shirt under it. After he had come out a few more people who i'm assuming are his stylist came over and used a lint roller to wipe him down and after that they had basically all left.

"I can pull it off can't I?" He gave me a little twirl as he showed me his suit to which I let out a small laugh, "Harry you could pull a potato sack off if you wanted to. This suit looks absolutely amazing!"

"Why thank you, however I don't see myself wearing a potato sack anytime soon. Other than that you look amazing too"

"Thank you.I'm feeling amazing too, how do you feel?"

"Little nervous. I'm not too sure what to expect but i'm ready to bring it on."

"I'm sure you'd be fantastic, quick question, tomorrow when we're in LA what time do we have to be ready for?"

"Well we're gonna be there for around two days but tomorrow we need to properly be ready by 2.30 in the afternoon why?"

"Well I wanted to take you somewhere, only if you're up to it of course, but I would love to take you somewhere. So would you wanna come?"]

"Of course I would." Just as I was about to continue there was a knock on the door and someone called out that we had to leave to be on stage in 10 minutes. We headed out of the dressing room where we were met with Steve and the rest of the band and of course Jeff. The lights went down as Harry walked onto stage and the beginning of Only Angel began to play and screams erupted from the crowd. The curtain dropped and the show began meaning it was now officially the beginning of a long next few months ahead.

 The curtain dropped and the show began meaning it was now officially the beginning of a long next few months ahead

(Aria's outfit)

A/N
Thank you for all the reads and checking out my story ❤️