28

*Aria's POV*
We're in Paris now all checking in our bags to spend yet another night in a hotel. How everyone here manages to do it I don't know, I miss the comfort of my own bed too much. The weird tension between me and Harry is still very much the same, if anything it's getting worse as time goes on but I still don't want to confront him about it as he has other things going on. It felt nice to reunite with Steve again, his wife has since had the baby and they named it Casey which I think has a nice ring to it. He also told me all about his Christmas and what they did over the festive season even if that was a good few months ago but either way I enjoyed hearing about it.

I spend the majority of my time with Steve when on tour with Harry but I don't mind as he's a nice guy and gives good advice. He's also filled with many stories that keep me entertained when I'm bored which is always a plus. He asked me yesterday if things were wrong between me and Harry, like he could sense in a way things were off, but I brushed it off due to Harry having things going on.

Once we were all checked into the hotel we were staying at in Paris we all went our separate ways heading to our rooms. Once we reached the floor we were all staying on I noticed that Harry had turned to his right when we had to go left to our room. I stood there confused for a moment but I thought he'd gone that way because he was helping someone. Heading into the hotel room I noticed the views of the Eiffel Tower from the bedrooms terrace and from the bathroom. Paris will somehow never fail to amaze me with it's beauty.

It must have been twenty minutes before I decided that I should check where Harry is and what he's getting up to but stepping into the hallway he was nowhere to be found. The hallway itself was quite large as it held many suites and bigger sized rooms and although I know he went left I would never know which room he would have been in. Walking around for a bit and getting nowhere I got in the elevator and headed down to reception.

I headed straight towards the front desk making a beeline coming out the elevator. Coming to the desk I was greeted with a lady named Jill who I'd checked in with earlier. "Hello Miss, what can I do for you?" Her french accent hung heavy in the air as the words left her mouth, "I'm just wondering where I could find Harry?"
"Harry who?"
"Harry Styles, we checked in here earlier a large group of us." She starts typing on her keyboard making a few clicks here and there and then pushes her glasses down to the tip of her nose. "I'll need to see your key card and I'll need your name and room number please, all safety precautions." I show her my keycard and she nods, "My names Aria Smith room 24 I believe, it's on the fifth floor."
"All checks out, good good. Mr Styles is on the top floor, floor 9, in one of the bigger suites the hotels have to offer. Unfortuantley you need a certain type of key card to get onto that floor and have your name on the room and your name is on room 24."

She hands me my key card back and I walk away, he's on an entire different floor in an entire different room and he's not bothered to tell me. I can tell now for sure things are off between us and for what reason I don't know, maybe he just needs space, yeah that's all he needs space.

There's still plenty of time to waste before we need to be at the venue and I don't plan on going there to get ready tonight, at this point I don't know if I even want to show up so in hopes to waste some time and clear my mind I decide to head out. I'm in a plain black dress with some nude tights and converse as it's not too cold yet not too warm. I'm letting my hair fall freely today as well, I stopped doing that recently as it started to bug me not styling it especially because I've been seen with the team and paparazzi love a good photo.

I still ind they're profession weird, you're literally being paid to stalk people.

Anyways the hotel lobby is quite, there are a few people here and there but it's not overly crowded. Walking out front I can feel the breeze of cold air hit me wakening me up in a way. It's about two in the afternoon so most people besides the few odd people are at work so there's not much traffic.