1

*Aria's POV*

"Hey guys and welcome back! Sorry I haven't vlogged in a while as I was visiting home but today is the first day back at university and it's my final year, which is crazy! But i'm gonna get ready and then i'll check in once I'm done."

I roll out of bed not wanting to get up but having too. I needed to wake up Maddie so we could walk to our lectures together and actually make it to them in time. I put on my slippers and trudge over to Maddie's room, I really am not a morning person. "Maddie get up we have to go soon" She groans her blonde hair making patterns all over her pillow, "I don't want to go, please let me sleep Aria just this once" I groan she does this every morning and after a while I chose to become her human alarm as she would always snooze the one on her phone."Maddie get up, i'm going to have a shower and we need to leave at 10:30 this morning to meet Amelia and make it on time."I leave Maddie in bed and walk back into my room and head into my en suite. I turn on the shower and throw my hair into a bun. I could already tell this was going to be a very long school year and it's barely just begun.

*45 minutes later*

After I got out of the shower I dressed into a white cropped top and put on some black jeans adding a belt for some style and I also put on my black and white checkered vans (see below). I'd also put my hair back into a messy ponytail and called it that. I decided on very little makeup of only some mascara and concealer to look more natural. I decided to vlog a little bit as i wouldn't be able to do much of that when I was at school or work, "So I've just gotten ready and I chose to be comfy but casual so that it would be appropriate for work after my lecture. I'm probably only going to have a banana for breakfast as i'm not super hungry and I can eat it on the go. All I have to do is pack my school/work bag and then i'll be ready so I guess i'll check in with you all later."

After I'd finished the short segment of the vlog I headed to mine and Maddie's kitchen and grabbed a banana

After I'd finished the short segment of the vlog I headed to mine and Maddie's kitchen and grabbed a banana. "Maddie are you ready?" I grabbed my black Kanken and put my camera inside and made sure I had everything I would need for class and work."Hold i'm coming i'm just putting on my shoes". Sometimes I wonder why I don't tell her to be ready five minutes before the time but eventually she emerges and I start to peel my freshly ripened banana. We eventually arrived on campus and me and Maddie parted ways as her lecture was on environmental sciences and I had a lecture on Sociology. Last year we had all our lectures at the same time but Maddie being Maddie left signing up until last minute so by time she did there were no spaces left in my class.

As I turn the corner I'm met with my other only Uni friend Amelia. "Hey Amelia, it's so nice to see you again. It felt like absolute ages." I give her a slight hug and smile, it really has felt like forever since I've last seen her. We text all the time but it's hard to keep in touch with both of them when i'm visiting back home as no one really knows. "It's great to see you as well Aria! But we should get going inside before we miss anything."

After taking a seat at the back of a lecture hall I hear a slam and my attention turns straight to the front of the classroom to see our Professor standing there. "Ok everyone welcome back to Sociology class. As i'm sure you're all aware this is your last year here at the University College of London meaning you have finals. However throughout the whole of the school this year final exams will be completely different. This year for each of the courses you take you will be focusing on one whole project for the entire year. There will still be lectures that you can attend but there won't be much happening in them as this is your own task. I expect the work to be good as you have the whole entirety of the year to do it. Midterms will be based on little sections of things you find out or are working on along the way. Also you will be presenting your projects on the second to last week of summer term and they will be marked by the end of the final week also referred to as grad week. Any questions?"

I give a slight glance to Amelia and then thoughts start to run through my brain. "Well this is definitely different" she says to me as others around the room continue asking questions. Once class was over I said goodbye to her and headed straight to the Cafe to start on work. I absolutely love my job and wouldn't change it for the world but it can be very tiring sometimes. My boss doesn't mind what we wear as long as it is suitable. I pulled out my camera and done a quick catch up "Hey guys so i'm now at work, so i'll check in with you once I've finished!". I put away my vlog camera and began taking orders and cleaning things up.