3

*Aria's POV*

~The next day~

It was currently nine in the morning and i'd decided to wake up a bit earlier than usual than what I normally would for a weekend so I would have had enough time to get ready and get there so I wasn't late. I have no idea why I'm as nervous as I am as it's only Gemma and I grew up alongside her and Harry. I guess it could be the fact that I haven't spoken to either of them in years, I mean I still spoke to Anne on holidays when I would visit home but that's it as Gemma was never really around and I stopped talking to Harry after about 2013 so it really has been years.

I decided to watch an episode of friends to try and calm my nerves and it did help a little bit but I guess I was still nervous. It's now around nine thirty so I decided I would start the vlog, "Hello everybody and happy Saturday - well Sunday for you - but today I have a coffee date planned with an old friend and probably at some point today i'll probably head to the gym in my apartment complex to workout for a bit. Fortunately I don't have work today meaning that I have some more time to myself which is fun as always. I'm probably not gonna vlog with the friend that I'm with because I don't want to stick a camera in their face so yeah. I'm gonna head for a shower and then i'm gonna probably have a small bite to eat and head for coffee!". I put my vlog camera on my bedside table and headed for my en suite like I do at least once everyday. I turnt on the shower so it could warm up and whilst it was doing that I put my hair into a bun and threw my dirty clothes in the hamper.

By time I got out it was around 10am so I still had quite some time to get ready before needing to leave. I walked over to my wardrobe and looked at my clothes not sure what to wear, it seemed like a very bleak cold day outside so I decided on a beige knitted sweatshirt, some blue jeans and a J'adore belt with a cute pink bag. It didn't take me very long to pick out which I was thankful for and I decided that I would do a touch of makeup. I did some natural-ish makeup with a blush pink eye shadow and I lightly curled my hair. By time I did all of that I only had 15 minutes until I needed to leave as it was now eleven and I genuinely wondered why it had taken me so long. I put on my air force ones and put my phone and camera in my bag. I hadn't heard Maddie this morning so I left quietly as not to disturb her. I put my keys in my bag and headed out. "Hello once again, I'm now walking to the coffee shop I'm meeting my friend at so hopefully I'll be there soon. I'll check in with you all probably after I've left her!". I then put my camera in my bag and continued walking to the coffee shop.

As I opened the door to the local Starbucks I noticed Gemma sitting in the corner on her phone

As I opened the door to the local Starbucks I noticed Gemma sitting in the corner on her phone. I hastily walked over my nerves kicking in once again, "Hey Gemma!"

"Omg hey Aria, it's been so long, way too long!Take a seat" I sat down across from her and smiled. "So Aria how are you?"

"I'm good, how are you Gemma?"

"I'm good to thank you for asking. So what's life been like since we last spoke?"

"Oh it's been good, I started college. I'm actually doing my final year of sociology and psychology and I've really enjoyed the courses. I also started my own youtube channel which is quite fun, it kinda kept me busy after everything that happened. How's everything been with you?"

"It's been great. I mean once one direction split up I got to spend more time with Harry and that was fun. It's been hectic though the past few months though with the album release and Harry doing his first solo tour. Um i'm sure mum informed you that Robin died in June. But anyways what college are you at?"

"I'm sorry about Robin and I study at University college of London, but things have been a bit hectic these past few days due to this new thing they started for finals."

"Oh what new thing?"

"Oh basically we have one project this whole year which is our final project. I'm lucky enough to link my psychology and sociology one together but I have no idea what to do. I was thinking about looking into fans and their fandoms but I had no idea how that would work."

After that me and Gemma just spoke about everything we'd missed with each other. She occasionally mentioned Harry but she would apologise right after which I was grateful for but I knew the topic couldn't be avoided forever. "So Aria, I don't know if i'll be able to do anything with your finals. I have an idea and I'd have to ask a few people but I think there could be a topic that would be good for you finals. I'm not gonna mention what it is but I'm gonna contact the people and I'd get back to you by Monday, if that's good?"

"Omg really Gemma thank you so much. That would be such a good help!" 

We said our goodbyes after that and I headed back to the apartment. Once arriving back at my apartment I decided that I would head to the gym in our apartment complex; recently I've been quite good with working out everyday and I really enjoy it as it helps relax me. I put on some gym leggings and looked for the key card to enter the gym. As I was looking for the little black card my phone pinged, @gemmastyles: Had fun today, going to talk to the person about your finals to see if it would work out! Get back to you soon and we should do it again sometime! xx. I read the text and sent a short reply back saying a brief thank you and for her to text me when she's next free to go for coffee or something like that. After safely securing the little black card I headed down to the gym to workout. It was now about six as I'd spent most of the day with Gemma at the coffee shop.After about an hour and thirty minutes of working out I headed back upstairs to take a shower and have the rest of evening to myself. Once back in the apartment,and after I showered, I put on some black joggers and a tank top for some comfort. I vlogged a little bit and just said what I'd been doing. After filming the short montage of me making dinner I sat down on our couch that was in the living room and started to watch some Grey's anatomy. After I'd finished eating and watching at least three episodes I decided to go to bed. I knew that Maddie was at some sort of party that she said I could go to but just didn't feel like it as party's really weren't my scene. I put Tangled on my TV and fell asleep watching it.