Chapter One: Shut Up Galmor.

"I'm just saying," Galmor started, "that we should take Whiterun! Show those Imperial dogs who's boss!"
"No, Galmor." I huffed and sat on my throne.

"Aren't you tired of waiting for that coward to make a move?" Galmor asked, as he threw up his arms.

I winced. I knew he was talking about Tulius. Oh, Tulius. I sometimes couldn't stop thinking about him.. and how much of a worthless dog he was! Ever since he tried to have my head back in Helgen, I knew this war was going to get bloodier and bloodier. Maybe Galmor was right.

"Jarl Ulfric?" I heard, instantly leaving my thoughts.

There stood before me was one of my soldiers, and a mysterious person dressed in dragon bone armor from their feet to the top of their head. The person pulled up their arms slowly and took off their helmet, making a Woosh sound as it flew off.

"My Jarl?" The guard asked me.

"Y-Yes?" I stuttered, gawking at the beautifully muscular lady behind the guard.

"This woman wishes to speak to you immediately." He paused.

I couldn't help but feel angry. Was she here about the war? How dare she demand to speak to ME?

"...About the dragons." He finished.

My head jerked up at that last word. It seemed to echo in my mind as the woman stepped forward.

"Ulfric Stormcloak.." She began, her voice as beautiful as me. "We know of a dragon who could help us stop Alduin."

"That's Fantastic!" Galmor yelled and threw his fist in the air. "How do we kill that bastard?" He grinned.

"Shut. Up Galmor. Let her finish." I sighed. Galmor always was the overly enthusiastic one.

She glared at Galmor with her piercing sunset-colored eyes. Was she with the Thalmor? I wondered.

"Like I was saying." She stabbed her sword into the wooden floor. "The GreyBeards, Blades, and I propose a meeting. A meeting to call off this damned war so we don't have to worry about being ambushed whilst fighting dragons." She rolled her eyes.

"Stop the war?" I felt my face grow hot.

"I will not stop until the worship of Talos is allowed in my home. Until the Nord people are free from-"
"Okay Your Majesty. Enough with the speeches. This is about the dragons right now. Your uprising has caused Skyrim to weaken, and at the worst of times of course! Dragons are flying about!" She cut me off.

"She's right Ulfric." Galmor said.

"Shut up Galmor." I pulled my hand up to silence him. "When is this so-called meeting?" I asked, bored.

I was resting my head back waiting for an answer and heard words in another language being spoken.

"Fus Ro Dah!" I knew that Thu'um.

Crap. I flew off my throne and onto Galmor.

"This is not some matter to be bored with." The High Elf yelled in my face.
"This is serious and you will treat it as such. Correct?"

I stood up and nodded.
"The meeting is three days. On the Throat of the World." She walked towards the door.
"Wait!" I started, and she turned around.
"You know the Voice?"
"Of course I do!" She laughed.
"Im the Dragonborn." Smiling, she sauntered out of the palace.

Moments passed until I heard Galmor whisper behind me, "She's hot."
"Shut up Galmor." I smirked.