Sovengarde

They did meet again. A year after Rikke passed, Ulfric surrendered himself over to the Empire and met the chopping block. His soul was sent to Sovengarde where Rikke waited for him. They spent eternity together at last, with no regrets. They found peace together in Talos' realm.

Sofia grew up to take the throne of Windhelm. She was a strict queen, but she accepted every race with open arms and rebuilt the Gray quarter. Her right hand man, and father-figure, Galmor was always by her side and helped her with the hardships of being a jarl. He passed away shortly after the Gray quarter was renovated and joined Ulfric and Rikke in Sovengarde.

Svana survived the sickness that she passed on to Rikke. She went on to become a healer and find ways to make a concoction as a cure for the sickness.  In honor of Rikke she named the cure Rika. 

Tulius protected the high queen until his last breath. He passed away during an ambush attack on the castle, blocking a killing blow to the queen using his own body as a shield. A statue was built in the city for Tulius and his bravery.

The empire finally grew stronger after the stormcloaks joined the empire. After years and years of birth and death, the empire went to fight the High elves in their home, they fought bravely and won, with the help of Imperials, Argonians, and Orcs all alike. Everybody could worship Talos freely once again. No one was the enemy in this story, every person contributed to the rise of the Empire and the fall of the Thalmor. And they all lived together in harmony in Sovengarde.

The End