"But like, what could that be?"

"Well, what other stuff does she do besides be clingy?" Mina's character receives a critical hit "damn it, heal me, Jeong!" She whines.

Chuckling I do as she asks "well she thrashes around in bed when she tries to sleep and she whines a lot more" that resides a hum from both of them.

Remembering something funny, l let out another chuckle "I just remembered, the other day I caught her in like an army crawl position but with her ass in the air with her tail twitching to the side"

"Ok hold on I'm gonna search this" I hear Nayeon typing away at her laptop.

Ten minutes later we finally got the boss's life bar close to empty, and at this point is where Mina starts to make sounds that don't even sound human anymore. The only way to describe them is a squeaky toy going through a lot.

"I found it!" Nayeon announces "ok so I was right, she's going through her heat cycle; I had to make sure since it's different for every different type of hybrid"

"Ok, what does that mean exactly?"

"Well the easy way to put it is matting season-or easier than that is that she's horny and ready to have babies" I hear her click on her keyboard "and if she doesn't become pregnant that behavior will continue for a couple of months"

I'm not finished processing what she said when we finally kill this guy and a cutscene appears.

"I recommend you to stack up on coffee and Red Bull because it's going to be a long couple of months—YES, WE DID IT!!" Mina cheers right after Nayeon Finishes talking.

One thing is said after another too fast to comprehend completely. With Nayeon's laugh and the sound of Mina jumping up and down all I can do is ask myself.

'Why didn't Jihyo just tell me?'

"Wait—" I stop when I hear the door open and a sleepy Jihyo walk in while rubbing the tiredness from her eyes.

'God she's so cute'

"Hi, whatcha doing up this early?" I keep my voice down, Jihyo's ears are always sensitive in the morning "why aren't you in bed?"

Instead of answering me she just walks over to where I'm sitting, turns my chair towards her, and sits on my lap face to face with me "because you're not there to keep me warm" she tucks her head in my neck "instead, you're here playing some game at four in the morning"

I wrap my arms around her waist "I'm sorry but Mina kept demanding me to wake up and help her" her arms snake around me and her hand's fist the back of my shirt.

"Hey is that Jihyo? Put her on!" Nayeon's voice practically pierces through my ears "don't be selfish!! Let me speak to her~"

I let out a chuckle "hey babe, Nayeon's on-call too and she wants to talk to you" I take off my headset and unplug it, I turn down the volume for Jihyo and pull the chair we're in closer to the microphone "there Nayeon, don't yell or anything her ears are sensitive in the mornings"

"Yeah I know, anyway good morning Jihyo" Nayeon's greet comes through the speakers and it's nice and low enough for me to hear and not to bother Jihyo.

"Hey Nah, why are you up this early?" Jihyo turns her head in the direction of the mic "did Mina's squeaky toy sounds wake you up?"

The sounds of Mina jumping up and down stop "yah! Ji, I don't sound like a squeaky toy, you hurt my feelings"

Jihyo's tail starts moving slowly from side to side.

'Fuck, she's so cute and tiny, I could fit her in a pocket'

I reach out one of my hands and scratch right in between her cat ears. Her reaction is immediate and she soon starts to purr against me, which makes my entire chest vibrate.