Secret(part 2)

(This starts where the last one ended.)

Alastor POV
Ok now I'm starting to get a little annoyed with Vaggie.She tries to expose me all the time.Even tho it's been like a month!They don't believe her and yet she doesn't give up.I'm almost sorry for they're stupidity but that's just how it is.Hmm...What if I just expose myself...nah it's more entertaining this way.It's 2am now and I just came back from another killing spree only to find Vaggie sitting in the lobby with a very angry expression.
,,Where the fuck were you!?"he yelled quietly because everyone else was sleeping.
,,If you must know I was on a killing spree and I need to say I was enjoying myself up until this point."I said a little sarcastically.
,,Are you out of your mind!?Why are you doing this?"she yelled.
,,Why do you act like you don't know why?"I said.
,,Oh yeah..."she said.I ignored her and went to my room,immediately opening a portal back and going through it.Once I was back I went to my mansion to start another broadcast.

(Time skip)

It's almost 6am so I went back.I went downstairs and started making breakfast.After about an hour I heard footsteps coming down and saw Charlie and Vaggie walk in and sit at the table.
,,Good morning Al!"Charlie said cheerfully.
,,Good morning my dear."I said.Vaggie just shoot me a death stare,I just smiled.Then Husk and Niffty came down and started doing their jobs.Charlie went upstairs to wake Angel up which left Vaggie alone with me.
,,So what crazy plan for exposing me do you have today?"I said laughing.
,,Oh shut up!"she yelled.
I finished making breakfast and started putting plates on the table with my magic.I finished just in time for Charlie and Angel to come down and to watch Vaggie's pissed expression.I called Husk and Niffty and we all sat down to eat.After we finished we went our separate ways.I planed to go back to my room but before I could I heard Charlie call for me.
,,Yes"I simply said.
,,Can you go with Angel again?"she asked nervously.
,,Of course."I said.
She handed me the list and I went to look for Angel only to hear yelling coming from lobby.The curiousity got the better of me and I went to look at what was going on.
As I got closer I could clearly hear Vaggie yelling and would you look at that,just what I was looking for!She was yelling at Angel but I couldn't really make out what she was saying.
,,I am terribly sorry but I have to steal Angel from you for a bit."I said.Angel had a face of relive but Vaggie just continue to yell.After about 5 minutes she stopped.I was beyond annoyed now.
,,Seriously how does Charlie put up with this every day,really what is her secret?"I said and Angel chuckled.
,,Your the one to talk about secrets."she said crossing her arms.
,,Oh shit here we go again.Seriously can you just stop with this whole ,,he's a demon" bullshit!?"Angel said.
,,It's not bullshit I saw it and I'm telling you he's a threat!"she yelled.
,,Yeah yeah anyways what did you need me for Al?"Angel said.
,,Oh yeah,Charlie said we need to go get groceries."I said.
He quickly got up and we started making our way towards the car.
,,So,why was she yelling at you anyways?"I asked.
Angel sighed.
,,She started talking about you again and I just couldn't take it anymore."he said.
,,Anything specific she said that got you that mad."I said.Of course I knew what she was talking about but Angel never got this mad.
,,Well she didn't really said anything specific,she just started talking about all that ,,he's a demon" talk.And I guess I just got fed up with it."he said.
,,Oh"was the only thing I could say.
We talked all the way to the store and back.We walked in and I put the bags on the counter.We sat at the lobby until my phone rang so I had to go to the other room since it was one of my minions calling.We have an important broadcast coming up and we needed to prepare everything so naturally I would be receiving a lot of calls...

(Time skip)

I walked into the lobby only to see Charlie and Angel looking shocked and scared?I also saw Vaggie with a smug look on her face.
,,What?Why are you looking at me like that?"I said genuinely confused.
,,Oh I don't know Mr. Radio Demon."Vaggie said.
That's when I saw it.My phone was on the table.
Oh no.

Angel POV
I was in the lobby with Vaggie and Charlie.Al just left to go somewhere but he left his phone at the table.He was receiving a lot of phone calls lately.Hmm I wonder what's his deal?Who is he talking to every time that he needs to leave the room.My thoughts were interrupted by the sound of phone ringing.Aha an opportunity.
Seeing Al wasn't anywhere near I got up and went to answer the phone.But before I could Charlie stopped me.
,,It's not nice to look at other peoples stuff Angel. Especially they're phones!"she said.
,,I know but aren't you curious about who is calling him al the time.
We looked at the phone and saw it read ,minion #6' on it.
Hm weird.
We just stared at it until Vaggie popped out of nowhere and answer the call putting it on speaker.

,,Uh Radio demon sir-"the voice on the other line said.
Charlie immediately hung up after that.

,,WAIT WHAT!?"Charlie yelling.
,,Radio demon!?"she continued.
,,I TOLD YOU"Vaggie yelled proudly.
Silence...
Footsteps...
Al came into room.
,,What?Why are you looking at me like that?"he said.
,,Oh I don't know Mr. Radio Demon."Vaggie said.
He had that face of sudden realization.
,,Well guess you caught me."he said,his eyes turning bright red.
,,I-I still don't believe it."Charlie said.Vaggie was about say something but Al cut her of.
,,What is there not to believe my dear!"Al yelled clearly pissed.Then he started changing to what I think is his demon form.He stayed silent for a couple of minutes but then he just walked out.
I runned after him and as soon as he turned around I kissed him.
,,But Angel-"
,,I don't care."I said.
We pulled away and looked at eachother.
,,How about we keep this our little secret?"