Imposter?

(So I was asked by Sabamoonlover  if I could do one shots based on these short comics by GenzyAnnI hope this is okay with them if not I can always delete stuff

I hope this is okay with them if not I can always delete stuff. I'll leave every comic at the end of each chapter but I suggest checking out the book they are a very talented artist :)

(I feel like I'm back in 2020 with this)

No one's POV.

"I will not."
"Please Al!" Charlie looked at him with puppy eyes.
"I am not touching that filthy object." He said refering to the phone in Charlie's hands.
"Just for a few games, you'll see it'll be fun."
"I can't imagine how something so tiny could be entertaining."
"Well you haven't tried it."
"Come on Al, it wouldn't kill ya." Angel said from his seat.
"What's it even about?"
"Well, you've got crewmates and one of them is an imposter. The imposter's job is to kill crewmates before they finish their tasks. If the crewmates complete all their tasks before the imposter kills them, they win. On the other hand if the imposter get's rid of them in time, he wins."
"Sounds simple. Fine, I'll give it a shot."
"Also no teaming up!"
They all played a tutorial before the match.

Alastor's screen flashed with white. He was a crewmate. A little bit disappointing, but he'll manage. He got the card task done right away and passed Angel on his way out of the Admin. He went through the cafeteria and onto the left side of the map. He passed by Vaggie who was emerging from the Medbay. She went back down and Alastor followed her to see her scan. When she was in the clear she followed him into Wepons to watch him do the asteroids. Their peaceful moment was suddenly interrupted by a murder alert. They were all summoned by the table. Niffty was dead and Husk found the body. Niffty folder her phone down with a laugh.
"Where did you find her?"
"Reactor."
"Alastor and I were in Wepons. He did the asteroids and watched me scan before that. As much as I hate to admit, he's in the clear."
"Likewise my dear."
"So that leaves off the three of you."
"Three!?" Husk said almost offended.
"How do we know ya didn't report it after you killed her?" Angel said with his lower hands crossed.
"I was all the way in the Storage, where the hell were you?"
"Navigations."
"I don't believe you."
"Oh yeah-"
"Guys guys, I think we should calm down a little."
"Speaking of us, where were you?"
"Electrical."
"That's is close, that's literally so close it's a dead giveaway."
"Don't be so sure of yourself now."
"I think we should-"
Before the words left Charlie's mouth there was a text on the screen letting them know the round was skipped due to time running out. No one had even noticed with their volumes turned to zero.
"This ain't over." Someone muttered.
Alastor went down to the electrical, followed by Angel. He was weary of him, he couldn kill him after all. But Angel just kinda followed him around. Alastor tried to escape him but he followed him through both the Lower and Upper Engine, before going through the cafeteria and into O2. From O2 they went down to Communications. While Angel stayed to do a task Alastor took his chance and ran. He went into Admin and watched where everyone was. Angel went from Communications through Storage and ended up in the Lower Engine. The other figures had chaotical paths. But Alastor noticed something odd. One of them flashed but didn't enter a new room. He left the Admin and went to Medbay where he saw Vaggies body lying there. He reported it immediately.
"It was in Medbay, where were yall?"
"Lower Engine." Angel answered.
"I was in the Upper."
"Again that's too damn close to the murder scene-"
"I know damnit it's not me!"
"Yeah right!"
Their back and forth argument went for about two and a half minutes. Charlie was forced to stop it before they got carried away again.
"Okay, so it's not me, and you were all dangerously close."
"That's about everything we have."
"Damnit! Their too damn good at this shit."
"I say we skip."
"No way, we have to get rid of someone."
"Of who?"
"Maybe Puss in boots can finally confess."
"It's not me damnit- you know what vote him next round if it's not me."
"Yeah right."
The round was skipped again.

Alastor had Angel breathing against his neck hard now. He was like a glue. The tasks were almost done. Eventually Al pressed the button.
It displayed an emergency meeting icon and the four of them were sat around the table.
"What is going on?"
"Angel is following me. Wherever I go." Charlie and Husk eyed Angel. He got down a nervous swallow.
"I say we vote him off."
"What!? I just wanted to whoop his ass."
"Yeah, that's not gonna work buddy." Husk said already placing his vote.
"You little cat-"
Charlie and Alastor pressed to vote too.
The message 'Angel was not the imposter shocked them'
"Ha! Told ya!" Angel yelled.
"Doesn't matter- the killer is so close now."
When the time went off they went into three seprate ways. Alastor couldn't call the meeting right away, he has to wait for the cooldown. He didn't know who's cooldown will end first. Just as he was about to head back Husk called a meeting.
"I think it's you bastard, isn't it."
"Vaggie watched me-"
"Vaggie said that a long time ago, it doesn't line up. Princess?" Husk looked at Charlie who placed her vote. Alastor voted for Charlie.
The countdown started. A smirk formed on Husk's and Alastor's lips. Charlie looked at them both. Two votes appeared under her character.
'Charlie was the imposter.'
"How!" Screamed Angel.
"We figured it out a while back."
"Then why did you kill me!?"
"Cuz ya didn't pick up on it." Husk flashed Alastor a grin.
"Shall we go again?" Alastor asked much to their surprise.
"Sure, but give me a least a damn spank this time."
"Well see."

(Sorry for the wait-)