A pogo stick?

(Alrighty, this is for JustLaZyspace who requested this wholesome piece :) As always thank you for the suggestion and enjoyyyyy)

No one's POV.
Now Charlie was a smart person... Sometimes anyway. But when it came to her dream she planned everything carefully. Everything except the one thing she never taught of checking. The Hotel's attic. She just didn't taught about it when buying the property. So now when she finally realized that she rushed straight to it. The little door on the ceiling opened and all of the dust from centuries ago made a huge cloud of dust. She started caughing but eventually climbed up. There were boxes. A bunch of boxes lined up on top of eachother. Of course not everything was left in order. And one random thing was just lying in a pile of dust. It was a pogo stick. Just a plain purple pogo stick. You almost couldn't see it's colour with how covered in dust it was. So she did what any responsible adult would do. She took it downstairs and cleaned it. Now being suddle while carrying a pogo stick wasn't an option so pretty soon everyone was gathered around her. Vaggie first questioned why she looked like she'd been rolling in dust but was knocked to the floor by Niffty who cleaned Charlie up.
"I found it in the attic!" Charlie proudly declared.
"Oh my gosh, did you clean it properly- IS THAT DUST I AM SEEING." Niffty went crazy cleaning the stick to the point of shining.
"That's too fucking bright now, I'm going to sleep." Husk said with a groan while shielding his eyes.
"Aw come on guys, don't you want to try it?"
"Charlie dear, that thing looks and probably is older then me." Alastor said backing away a little.
"Niffty- where is she?" No one knew.
"No." Vaggie said before Charlie could even produce a sound.
"Angel?" Charlie said with puppy eyes this time. But Angel looked like he was in a second dimension. With a look fixed on the object.
"Angel?" She said waving a hand in form of his face.
"Oh- uh yeah, look at my height! Yeah, height. I'll never fit on that, I- I would probably fall if I tried." He muttered really fast. Charlie sighed.
"Why don't you try it?"
"Look at my height and built."
"You've got a point there but I've seen you do crazier shit then jump on a fucking pogo stick-"
"Okay I'm leaving this here. Going back up!"
"Oh hell no you are without me." Yelled Vaggie running after her. They looked up to see Niffty following them while going demon time on the ceiling. The pogo stick was left leaning on the couch.
"I should probably dispose of this before someone gets ideas." Alastor said reaching for the stick with his magic.
"No, no no! I-I mean, I'll do it! I'll throw it out!" Angel said grabbing the stick.
"I was headed outside anyway!" He said and turned a full turn for the door. Alastor shook his head for a moment, wondering what just happened. But deciding to do the only thing left now. Follow him. Jo because he was a stalker. Hell no. Just... To make sure he throws it away. He morphed into his shadow and followed carefully behind Angel. He did go to an alley that had a container. He just didn't throw it away. Insted he took off jumping. He didn't have a problem with his height like he exused himself he would, his lower set of arms fit perfectly on the stick. Now the question was why? Why was he isolating himself for this? He could've done it when Charlie asked him to. She would've let him keep the pogo stick anyway for devil's sake. Alastor didn't understand. So he decided he'll make it his priority to understand... After a nice plate of Jambalaya, or two... Or three...

After he was full and done he noticed Angel had come back.
"Took you quite a while to throw it away." Said Alastor. Angel looked away from him.
"Yeah well, they moved the bins so I had to look for them."
"Since when do you care about the environment in hell-"
"Since I want to, it's none of your damn business anyway!" He said and stormed upstairs. Alastor hummed and took a newspaper nearby. Angel didn't leave his room till dinner was ready. He talked as normal with Charlie and everyone, asking Charlie about other things she found at the attic. She then questioned the pogo stick and he quickly mumbled that Alastor told him to get rid of it. Charlie was a little upset asking Alastor why but he simply said they had no use for it. For once in her lifetime Vaggie agreed with Alastor.

Up... Down... Up... Down
Alastor watched Angel go like his life depended on it. Everything about him was just... Something. The way his little hair would go up a little when he landed down, how his upper set of arms was happily waving in the air. A smile he wore was the cutest thing Alastor's every seen. It was like a kids smile. One of those they had when you give them a gift they really wanted. Like he hasn't got a worry in the world when he's jumping. Alastor's mind clicked. He must've did this as a kid. This must've been a memory dear to him. Maybe he did this with his sister? Alastor didn't know that much, he could only guess. But anything relating to Angel's sister was a sensitive topic, even if she was still alive and well here in hell. He didn't need answers anymore, he already knew it must've been a part of his childhood. Now the question was. What to do with this information? He could make fun of him. He could take his pogo stick away. He had to do something anyway. He just couldn't brush the noise of squeks and fucked up screws that the thing made every time it bounced.

Angel couldn't contain the gasp that escaped him. His stick was gone! He always left it tucked away between some brick wastes in the alley. Who in their right mind would even take a damn pogo stick!? What fucking use would they have for it!? This us so fucking unfair, why can't I have one nice thing in my life. Angel taught making his way back to the Hotel with tears almost threating to fall down. He rushed to his room but gasped loudly. On his bed, Nuggets was chewing on a wrapped up thing that looked like a pogo stick. Angel ripped the wrap off and was left with a brand new red and pink pogo stick. It was polished and absolutely beautiful in every way possible for him. He just couldn't help himself. He needed to try it. But how to get out of the Hotel with no one noticing. Eh, he found a way. The window is always a way. He made it back to his usual alley, smiling all the way to there. He knew who left the gift. The person who's most likely been spying on him all this time anyway. The one suspicious.
"I know you're there Smiles." He hummed. Alastor appeared from behind him.
"Impressive. I taught I hid it better." Angel couldn't help but giggle.
"Now come on! Get over here!"
"Not a chance I'm stepping foot on that thing-"
"C'mon don't be a babyyyy, get here and jump." Angel said lifting Alastor up, not minding the static that formed around. The first time he almost slipped, but Angel caught him. Second time was terrible but better. By third try he already felt better. Then Angel showed off some tricks Alastor has seen already for the past days but won't tell him because he's too cute when he's focused into it to be disturbed. Upon returning to the Hotel everyone questioned the pogo stick but got silent treatment because someone was too happy to notice, and the other one was busy staring at the other. When they were in form of Angel's room he bended down and kissed Alastor's cheek.
"Thanks for the gift Smiles. It means a lot." He said smiling while Al stood there speeches.
"And if you're up to it, maybe we should do this more often. Maybe you won't die first thing when you step on it next time-" he said slamming the door before Alastor's tentacles could get to him. Little did he know they could go under the door.

(Mf pogo stick was invented in 1909 and produced in 1919- THE FUCK.)