Keep me closer

(yeah so I didn't die this time I was just having a blast, this summer's turning out better then I expected :D
There will be a small NSFW but just at the end, also mentions of it in the beginning)

No ones POV.
This was Alastor's thirteenth reason. He didn't know how he could have possibly ended up in this situation, with his legs spread wide, with a certain spider demon between them giving him the best blowjob he's ever had in his life, if he ever had any anyway. His eyes couldn't keep themselves off of the demon who had been occuping his mind for the past few week.

To understand what is happening here we must travel back a bit into Alastor's memory.

He couldn't quite pin point when the realization hit him, he just knew he couldn't deny it. Over the past month or so, when he had first gotten himself involved with the Hotel, he wasn't particularly fond of a certain someone. That someone being non other then the infamous porn star. He just thought his sex remarks or comments were inappropriate for work environment, he also didn't like them just for them really. He wasn't fond of sex, therefore he wasn't fond of the porn star. He didn't judge him for his field of work, he just couldn't stand having a conversation with him, or being close enough to hear, a conversation with him. That was all that his opinion was. He didn't know him and he didn't plan to. He was merely a patient in this "rehab" Hotel. Witch meant he shouldn't even get to know him on a personal level, even though Charlie made it clear she didn't have a policy of how you should maintain your relationship with the patients. He was unsure of even calling them that. He had just gotten so used to saying 'worthless sinners' when referring to them that he almost got a few rib jabs from Vaggie from time to time. It's almost because he was flexible. The certain demon would often giggle at the sight. Making him wonder what could be so funny. He assumed getting hurt was amusing to the demon, witch made him realize they had that in common. He would recall on times when he would laugh at orphans on the streets when he was alive, wondering if Angel would have done the same. Coming to the conclusion that he probably wasn't so sadistic and was probably just giggling because he was making fon of Vaggie for nor even hitting him. 'There we go!', he'd thought. Why did he think that? What was he thinking any of this? Why did it matter to him, why was what Angel taught of him suddenly important to him? He just created four new questions by answering one. 'Great job Alastor', he thought to himself with a long sigh. He decided to leave it at that. To nor think about it anymore, because it truly shouldn't be important to him. He had more responsibilities to think about then this... But he just couldn't... And it bugged him. It bugged him how Angel would purposely slide just a little closer to Husk at dinning times, it bugged him how he was constantly looked by everyone on the streets , and it especially bugged him how he looked so upset when texting someone on his phone. All of those things bugged him for reasons he could not understand. It was non of his business, this was completely out of character for him. He admitted he is a big drama queen, who would blame him? His literal job and enjoyment comes from spying on rich fucks or reporting the juiciest scandals. He admitted he loved to know about other people's business, but never to get involved in it, or let it bother him for that matter. This was just different for him, different from him. Yet he couldn't even try to stop the next train of thoughts. He was starting to enjoy them lately, even though he would rather die a second time then admit that. He didn't have much to do in his free time so why not? There's no harm in having a little bit of fantasy that totally doesn't end up in white stains. This was all too embarrassing for him. He liked to think of it, he might have actually wanted to do it, but he didn't know how. He knew it couldn't be that hard since the spider demon offered to suck his dick when they first met. Yet it felt worng for him to just ask for it. He didn't want just a one time thing. He wanted a commit relationship, something he wasn't sure Angle could or want to provide. Thus all his fantasies were kept inside his head and his pants. That was until he saw Angel in a different light. He had of course known about Angel's job, he wasn't living under a rock and Angel made it obvious without having to say he was a porn star. Alastor knew Angel was working for Valentino, a demon he particularly wasn't really fond of. He knew, but what he hadn't known was just how awful Angel really had it. And he found out eventually, when his shadow noticed another shadow creeping around the Hotel late at night. The owner of the shadow sounded distressed, he didn't think to try and keep it down. Alastor followed his late night's guest only to find out it was non other then the person who's given him dreams lately. Angel however didn't notice being followed, perhaps he knew he was safe in the Hotel and didn't bother to check behin him. Even if he did Alastor wouldn't be caught dead trying to follow him, more so admitting to it. Angel finally reached his room, letting his back slide down the door as soon as he close it. Alastor put the microphone closer to the door so he'd be able to listen. What he heard were muffled sobs, and pig squeak. After a couple of minutes the squeaks calmed down, so it was only the sobs that remained. Alastor was stunned. He had no idea he'd ever hear or see something like this. He didn't know what to do. When he heard Angel get up from his spot on the floor he decided to wait a bit before making a move. He only knocked at the door after a few minutes. His microphone picked up a sound of a hitched breath, and he in all honesty didn't expect Angel to answer at all.
"Y-Yes?" Came from the other side, making Alastor's eyes widen.
"It's me, Alastor. I've noticed you came late in a rush. I just wanted to make sure you're okay."
'Yes keep it simple Alastor.' he said to no one. He genuinely was just expecting to be blown off, shut down and told to fuck of. Imagine his surprise when the door slowly started to open. Hiding behind the door was Angel, he was wearing a beautiful pink outfit. He had make-up running down his face. At first they just started at eachother, then Angel moved so Alastor could enter, not wanting anyone else to see this. His door closed, Alastor stood in the middle of the room.
"You can sit, you know." Angel said chuckling a little.
"Yeah, sorry." 'Why the heaven am I apologising.'
At the very least it made Angel crack a little smile. Alastor sat awkwardly on the edge of the bed.
"Did you really mean what you said?" Alastro looked up at him.
"That you really want to make sure I was okay?"
"What's so unbelievable about being concerned about you?" Alastor said rising a brow. Angel looked surprised.
"Not a lot of people actually give a shit about me." He chuckled sadly.
"Well you cannot count me as one of them." Alastor said shaking his head.
"Come here." He said separating his hand, inviting him for a hug. Angel took a few seconds, the basically leaped into his arms. Alastor was stunned even though he asked for it. He didn't know what to do really. Angel got comfortable in his lap real quick. He didn't want to let go. Neither did Angel. He buried his face into Alastor's neck, he smelled so freaking good to him. He somehow managed to pull back, but not get off of Alastor. They were silent. Not anything, just silent.
"So..." Alastor tried to muster up bjt Angel had other plans. The movement was so fast, so slick, Alastor got scared for a second there. Angel was down on his knees, gently caressing Alastor's knee with his index finger. Alastro shivered at the touch.
"I thnk we should really talk about what happened-"
Angel got up, going forward and wrapping his arms around Alastor's neck, his mouth was next to his ear.
"Just a shitty day at work, that I really, really, need to forget." He said.
"You're not drink are you?" Alastor whispered gently.
"Nu-hu." Good enough for him.
Angel got back down, spreading Alastor's legs a bit further. He looked up for an approval, witch he gladly got.
"You know, I've always had the impression that you hated me or something." Angel suddenly said.
"Why in all of hell would you have that though?" Angel srugged at this. That let Alastor's smile grow wider.
"Wll you know what they say..." He started, unzipping his pants.
"Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer."
"Then you'd have to keep me real close huh."
"You'd think that." He said as his boxers were pulled down.

(Sorry for any mistakes it's 5 A.M :D)