Jealous much?(part 1)

(I swear to god these one-shots should be renamed ,, Radiodust human one-shots...BUT anyways here Angel meet Alastor and Als friend Mimzy is not too happy about it.)

Angel POV
Finally.I finally got a day off.I don't know what happened but pops must've been in reality good mood of something.Since it was a overall nice weather outside I decided to go meet with Cherri.

(Time skip)

It was late when I decided to go home, I said goodbye to Cherri and started to walk.I was walking through some dark alley when I hear footsteps coming from behind me.I was so scared I didn't want to turn around but eventually I heard those same footsteps coming closer and closer.I was too tired and I knew that if I started to run I would be caught in a matter of minutes NO seconds.I stopped and after a few seconds felt a tap on my shoulder and jumped a little.
,,Wow,calm down my feminine fellow.I come in peace."the person who was behind me said in almost mocking voice.I turned around and was met with a man.He was a little taller than me,he had shot brown hair,his eyes were an unusual reddish colour but by far the most noticeable thing about him was his huge smile.
,,I am terribly sorry if I scared you my dear.I was just wondering what would someone like you be in such a dark and sketchy alley such as this one?he said.
,,O-Oh I was just walking home and decided to take a short cut."I replied.
,,Oh where are my manners! I'm Alastor,and what is your name?"he asked.
,, I'm Angel Dust, it's nice to meet you."i said.
,, It's a pleasure to be meeting you too my dear."he said.
He offered to walk me home and we ended up taking and laughing throughout the whole time.When we arrived close to my house I was super sad I needed to say goodbye to him, because I had so much fun talking and overall spending time with him.
,,We should exchange numbers dear."he said pulling out his phone.I blushed but did as he said,we ended up chatting almost the whole night.I was woken up by my sister Molly,and let me tell you it was not a gentle one.
,, Good morning sleepyhead!"she shouted.
,,Morning"I muttered.I felt super tired probably due to the lack of sleep because I chatted with Al all night long...
,, Any reason why you're so tired?"she asked.
,,Maybe"I replied.
,,Anything you wanna talk about?"she asked.
,,Nah, not yet."I didn't wanna tell her so soon.I wanted to know him a little better.I mean yeah we chatted almost the whole fucking night but I literally met him yesterday in a sketchy ass alley.

(Time skip)

He asked me if I wanted to meet up with him latter and I said sure.We agreed to meet up in the park at 8 p.m. because his radio show ends at 7 p.m.I don't know why but I was super excited, I just couldn't wait to see him again.He was so handsome and cute when he smiled.Eventually the time came and we met up.We immediately started talking about the most random shit and before we knew it it was already past midnight and I knew pops will probably kick my ass for staying out that late without telling anyone where I was...And he did.But for the first time in my life I could say...it was worth it.
Of course this meant I couldn't quite fall asleep because of the pain but that gave me a perfect opportunity to talk to Al more.We started seeing each other every other day and now I was 100% sure I had a crush on him.Whenever I was with him I got a funny feeling in my stomach,my heart would start beating faster and whenever he called me cute or something like that I would blush a bright shade of pink.One day I discovered Al secret hobby and yes I am talking about him killing and eating people.At first he was scared I wouldn't want to be friends anymore, thinking he was a psychopath,but I didn't really mind.You know being in a Mafia meant I've probably seen worst shit.Everything was going great and eventually I told Molly about Al, not about the serial killer part tho.After that,he learnd about my family and how my dad and brother were beating me up over the tiniest mistakes so he asked if I wanted to move in with him.At first I was shocked and asked if he really meant it and he said ,,yes" so that's what I did.It's been almost a month since I moved in with Alastor and surprise surprise my dad didn't even bother to look for me,hell I don't even think he noticed I was missing.All thought there was a little problem.And that problem was Als friend Mimzy.Whenever I was with Al and we ,,accidentally" see her and stop to chat she would always get very close to Al,only talking to him like I didn't even exist and it always looked like she was just trying to separate him from me and have him all for herself like she owned him or something.I guess she liked him too because she seemed to get really jealous every time she saw us together.

Alastor POV
Me and Angel were just eating ice cream, talking and laughing until we saw one and only Mimzy.She was one of my good friends but she seemed to get really jealous when I hung out with Angel and it was really starting to get on my nerves.
,,Here comes a pain to the ass."I whispered and Angel giggled.We talked for a few minutes until I made up a quick lie saying that we were in a hurry and couldn't stay for long.I still didn't told her Angel was living with me and I wasn't planning to do so at least not anytime soon.I can already imagine her reaction.And it's not a pleasant one...yeah that's probably one of the reasons I didn't told her.But we all know she would find out sooner or later.Anyways we got home and I asked Angel if he wanted to have a movie night with me and he said ,,sure".We made popcorn and picked a movie.It was a horror movie and I believe it's called ,, The Nun". The movie wasn't really scarry for me but Angel was a completely different story.There were a couple of jump scares and whenever there was one Angel would hug my arm hiding his face behind it,and it made me laugh a little.The movie was over and I looked over to Angel only to see him asleep, hugging my arm,his head on my shoulder.
So adorable.