New Year new me

Angel POV.
I can't believe it! It's really new year already! Man this year passed by so quickly it's hard to believe new one is starting tomorrow! I don't know why but I'm super excited for this new year. It always sounded so stupid to me when people would say stuff like new year new me or make those generic ass resolutions like 'I'm gonna eat more healthy' or 'I'm gonna get more sleep this year' like we all know it's not gonna happen and your just saying that so people wouldn't think you don't have a life... But now I have a couple of resolutions myself, so it doesn't sound so stupid anymore. I still don't know if I can complete them but... I'll try my best!

"Guys, guys just two more hours!" Charlie screamed enthusiastically while jumping up and down. We were all gathered to celebrate together. Husk was already half drunk half dead, Niffty was as equally excited as Charlie if not even more then her, Vaggie was done with everything but was still smiling at Charlie. And I? Well I was cuddled next to my dear boyfriend. He was peacefully reading a book and making sure I don't touch a drop of alcohol until the end of the night. Nuggets was cuddled in my lap comfortably. I kept glancing between my phone and the little time numbers at the top of the screen. The exterminators were roaming outside for a while now but we didn't have to worry about them. When the clock ticks we'll all go out to watch the firework show! I was secretly very excited for it. Al eventually closed the damn book he had and started talking to me about all the things that happened this year and things that'll happen next. And the topic about resolutions finally came up. I guess we weren't as quiet as we liked to me because Charlie overheard and through it would be good for all of us to tell our resolutions. Charlie was up first, she said her resolution was to make the hotel better and all of her rainbow shit and yade yade ya. You know, the usual. Vaggie didn't really have anything to say so she was left to think. Niffty said she'd like to kill all of the bacteria in this place, a little freaky but also expected of her. Husk came back from the dead and said he'd like to become rich, then he collapsed back down. When I turned to Al he said he'll like to taste as much different flavours as he possibly could, I didn't dare ask flavours of what. Vaggie finally made up her mind and said she'd simply like to spend twice as much time as she did this year with Charlie. I snickered at that since she was almost in her lap already, I don't think she'll get more time then she already has with her. So that only left me.
"Well... I actually thought about it a bit." I said catching they're attention.
"I guess what I'll really like to do is..." I looked down.
"Quit drugs and quit from the studio." Charlie beamed with excitement, she came and hugged me, much to Vaggie's disapproval. Al also hugged me and wished me luck, also offering help.
"Guys! Guys! Guys! Almost an hour left!" Charlie and Niffty said in unison. We stayed and talked for that remaining hour, playing some games and eating what was left of dinner and snacks. I pulled out my phone, twenty minutes! Al hugged me from the side and glanced at it as well. His smile grew. I got up and went to my room, pulling out a box full of explosives. I couldn't wait to launch them all over the outside. It in chaos anyway so why not. Al came into my room to tell me to come to the roof. Everyone was up there, they even draged the poor Husk with them. They were all waiting for those last five minutes to pass. We all looked at the big tower. It was ticking. I looked over the edge and saw exterminators all over the place, I didn't miss the chance to stick my tongue out at them. Stupid shits were the reason Cherry couldn't make it in time to spend the New year together with us. I looked up, two more minutes. I sat myself next to Al and had my eyes fixed on the clock. One minute, forty seconds, thirty seconds, twenty seconds... fifteen!
"Ten!"
"Nine!"
"Eight!"
"Seven!"
"Six!"
"Five!"
"Four!"
"Three!"
"Two!"
"On-ngh!"
I was cut off by a kiss, a pretty rough one that is. I pulled away not noticing the sound of fireworks that were going for a few seconds now. I looked up and saw every colour I knew. The clock ticked zero and was now counting down the now 365 days. I smiled and pulled Al into another kiss.

Let's make this year better then the last!

(Why Hello there-
I know I'm kinda late to this and I know I missed the opportunity to write a Christmas chapter but I'm glad I got this out even if it's a bit late. I spend the New year with close friends and I was half drunk half dead so this chapter got out now instead of yesterday so I'm sorry for that butttttt HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS. I hope this new year brings you new opportunities and lot's of happiness! I'd like to say I have a resolution on writing more but unfortunately that's not gonna happen before I pass my finals so... Until june. But I'm gonna try to get new chapters whenever I can! AGAIN HAPPY NEW YEAR!)