Jealous much?(part 2)

(So part 2)

Alastor POV
I woke up first and saw Angel asleep hugging my arm, his head on my shoulder.He looked so adorable I swear I could've died from cuteness.I decided not to wake him up and just started playing games on my phone.After about an hour I felt movements next to me and saw Angel finally decided to wake up!
,,Well,well,well!My sleeping beauty finally decided to wake up."I said as I watched his face went bright red.
,,M-Morning"he said.He tried to get up but I put my arm's around him and pulled him back.He was now sitting on my lap.
,,A-Al w-what are y-you doing?he stuttered.I didn't said anything and just stayed with him like this until I turned him around and pinned him down on the couch.Hi was a blushing mess,he was so shocked he couldn't even say anything.I wasted no time and kissed him,I spanked him and he moaned which gave me opportunity to slide my tongue into his mouth.After a few seconds we pulled away due to the lack of air.
I got off of him, pulling him with me.Once again he was in my lap but this time he rested his head on my chest hugging me tight like I was gonna go anywhere.
,,Hey Angel?"I said.
,,Y-Yes Al."he said.
,,Do you wanna be my boyfriend."I said.
,,YES,YES,YES A HUNDRED TIMES YES!!!"He shouted.
We laughed at that and talked until I thought about something.I can just imagine what reaction will Mimzy have.I mean it's pretty obvious that she has a crush on me,anyone can see it.Would she be heart broken would she fly into a rage, would she laugh thinking it's a joke.Like what will happen!?She doesn't know he lives with me and she doesn't know that he's my boyfriend now.I started talking to Angel about this and he agreed with me about the worst possible outcomes.We just watched movies for the rest of the day.

(Time skip)

I woke up first again and decided to make breakfast.
Literally less than 30 minutes later Angel woke up.
,,Wow,look's like the pancakes technic worked!"I said.He laughed and sat down.We ate together, cuddled,and after some time decided to go for a walk.I secretary hoped we saw Mimzy.I wanted to see her reaction so badly.And sure enough we did.I decided not to tell her immediately.I waited for a perfect opportunity.Angel stayed quiet  looking anywhere but at Mimzy.And then finally.My opportunity.
,,You know Al it would be nice if we could go out on a date sometimes."she said.Heh,perfect!
,,Oh my dear I almost forgot to tell you!"I said.
,,And that is?That you wanted to ask me out for a long time now."she said.
,,Ha!No."I said.
,,Then what could it possibly be?"she asked confused.
I took Angel's hand and he hugged me,heh it looked like he wanted her to be jealous, putting his head on my shoulder he looked at her watching her expression going from confident to shocked.
,,Angel is my boyfriend now."Oh shit,oh nah here goes hell.Needless to say I wasn't exactly wrong.At first she just standed there,perfectly still, with a shocked expression.I think she was trying to figure out if we were for real or if we were making some kind of sick joke.But once she realised we weren't joking she flu into rage attacking Angel screaming ,,YOU SEDUCED HIM YOU BITCH,HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE AND ONLY MINE!!!Dear Satan I had to forcefully pull her away from him before she hurt him.She wouldn't stop screaming about how I should be her's and only her's.If she was gonna be like this why not just leave her be a childish and cry about Angel ,,stealing" me from her.We ran home and as soon as we arrived we bursted out laughing.I bet the next time we see her is gonna be real awkward.But let's not think about he too much.After all she is just a jealous bitch.

(I know this might be short but as I said, I don't have much time to write.)