always you

twenty-five | always you

this chapter is going back to the day before but it will be in Harry's pov

------
The night before...

Harry's pov:

Harry watched as Lou drove away, he wiped away his tears and walked back inside the house.

"What was that about?" Jack asked.

Harry burst into tears, he hurt his Lou again, just because he wanted to do the right thing. He can't be with Lou until he breaks up with Jack, he knew he was doing the right thing, but feelings got hurt in the process.

"Harry? What's going on?" Jack asked starting to worry.

"Baby?"

"I can't talk about it right now!"

"Harry!"

"I'm fine, just go home, I'll talk to you in the morning," Harry said kissing Jack's forehead and going upstairs to bed.

Harry went upstairs and crawled under the covers. Harry picked up his phone and looked up Louis on Apple Music, he wanted to hear his voice, he had never listened to his music before, it hurt him too much to think about Louis but that was all he wanted to do right now.

Don't Let It Break Your Heart - Single

Louis Tomlinson

2019

1  Don't Let It Break Your Heart (Single)

1 Don't Let It Break Your Heart (Single)

'He finished it! He released it! I'm so proud of him!'

Harry listened to the song, he loved it! He was so proud of his Lou! At the same time, the song made him cry, he knew what those words meant.

Miss You - Single

Louis Tomlinson

2017