up all night

sixteen | up all night

sorry for the skip forward again, it just makes sense for the story.

------
Harry and Louis have loved their time together, even when it was working on the album with the boys, they couldn't wait to spend the rest of their lives together. They are both so lucky to have each other.

Eight months after Louis proposed they released their first album Up All Night.

One Direction announced their first-ever stadium tour, and they couldn't wait for a year on the road.

December 16th, 2011:

"Harry, you packed?" Lou called out from the front room.

"No, how am I supposed to pack for an entire year on the road? I need my best clothes!" Harry said.

"Just grab your closet and let's go! The boys are waiting for us at the airport!"

"Fine! Let's go!" Harry said.

"But if I don't have enough pairs of Chelsea boots, you're to blame!" Harry said pointing his finger at Louis.

--

They arrived at their hotel. Lou and Harry shared a room, while the rest of the boys had their own rooms.

Harry went and plopped on the bed, they had nothing else to do today, the concert wasn't until the 18th.

"Are you nervous?" Louis asked.

"For tour? Yeah a little," Harry said.

"Yeah"

"Do you think we will be able to do it?" Harry asked.

"Do what?" Louis asked.

"We aren't even allowed to look at each other, you are my fiance and I can't even look at you!" Harry said.

"I know baby, it sucks," Louis said.

"Really sucks," Harry said.

"But who says we can't have a good time?" Louis said while leaning over on top of Harry and began kissing his neck.

"But what if the boys come in?" Harry said, unsure.

"The door is locked, no one is coming in," Louis assured.

"I love you, Lou"

"I love you Haz"

--

Two days later...

The day of their first concert on tour.

The day was stressful and exhausting but the boys all did it with smiles.

The boys have been at the venue most of the day getting ready for the concert.

Concert time. The boys head out on stage.

They open up the concert with Na Na Na, the crowd goes wild, screaming, crying, Harry had never seen something quite like it before.

Harry looks over at Louis, he knows he's not supposed to but he couldn't help it. Louis had tears in his eyes and it hurt Harry that he didn't know why and couldn't comfort him.

Both Louis and Harry struggle the whole night to not interact with each other, they obviously did sometimes but, it took a toll on both of them.

--

At the end of the concert, all the boys were amazed by their fans. The night was incredible, the boys ended the concert with What Makes You Beautiful, which is the perfect show stopper.