i still love him

twenty-one | i still love him

this chapter is back in Harry's pov

------
A couple of months later..

Harry is back home in Holmes.

It's a new day. Harry picked up his guitar, some lyrics came to mind that he wrote down earlier. He wanted to write a song, about Louis, about them. As soon as Harry picked up his guitar the lyrics just came out, it was like he already knew the song, I guess he kinda did.

"You gotta see it to believe it, sky never looked so blue

So hard to leave it, that's what I always do

So I keep thinking back to a time under the canyon moon..."

"I'll be gone too long from you

Staring at the ceiling, two weeks and I'll be home

Carry the feeling

Through Paris, all through Rome

And I keep thinking back to a time under the canyon moon..."

"'I'm going home"

Harry ended up writing the whole song that day, he knew he wasn't going to release it until his next album but he meant it when he said he was going home, he knew deep down that this song would bring Louis back to him one day and that was enough to help Harry sleep at night.

--

Harry decided it would be good to get out of the house so he grabbed his jacket and keys and walked out the door. He walked into a bar with a smile on his face, for the first time in a while Harry felt happy, at peace, he just had a feeling Louis would come back to him.

Harry was sitting at the bar when someone tapped his shoulder.

"All alone?" some guy asked.

"I guess so" Harry replied.

"I'm Jack!"

"Harry"

"No offense but I'm pretty sure everyone knows who you are," Jack said.

"You're probably right," Harry chuckled.

"What are you doing here all alone? If you don't mind me asking," Jack said.

"Well, I needed to get out of the house, I got out of a 5-year relationship about a year ago, it's still hard to get over," Harry admitted.

"I'm sorry to hear that, may I ask how it ended?" Jack asked.

"Well, that is a long story, sure you're prepared?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, that is if you are?"

"Well...basically, I was dating Louis, one of the other members of the band, don't go telling people because we had a contract with Simon, no one is supposed to know. The contract took a huge toll on our relationship and we fought all the time so I ended it," Harry said.

"Wow, I guess, I really did need to be prepared!" Jack said.

"Yeah!" Harry laughed.

Harry hasn't laughed in a very long time, not since Louis, it felt nice.

"Would it be too weird if I asked for your number?" Jack asked.

Harry looked like he was about to pass out, he felt like he had been betraying Louis.