XXII: "Normal" Friends

Start bij het begin

And strangely enough, he was thinking of the same thing. He remembered the whole thing perfectly, reminiscing the terror you brought upon the team. So why were you acting like this now? Letting your friend be in a dangerous spot?

Ushijima Wakatoshi was rather easy to read right now. You knew where his thoughts were running off to. After all, the disappointment was all over his face.

You didn't want to tell him the reason why you were ignoring this ominous situation, all right. You just needed to show him.

When you got there, the shady dude that spelled danger all over him from his tattoos and piercings, had Ayaka cornered. He was pinning her on the wall and had this nasty and disgusting expression on his face.

Ushijima looked like he wanted to go there like he was a hero but you instantly stopped him.

"What are you doing?" You could see the confusion all over his face. But you glared at him to shut him up. He does as what he was told, although he was clearly against your decision. 

You inhaled. "You're in the way." You say with a stern voice.

"What?" He looks at you confusingly.

And the moment he looks back to look at your friend, the shady guy was suddenly sent flying.

He blinked.

"ふざけんな (You're fucking kidding me)."

The two of you hear Ayaka suddenly curse in japanese as she looks down on the poor guy.

You groan, facepalming, knowing it really was this time of the month. Especially when the girl makes her knuckles crack.

"Ahh, Fuck." She says, brushing her hair with her hands as she looks at him in irritation. The curses she was saying was so emphasized that anyone could tell that this wasn't the first time she'd spoken like this.

"You dare threaten me? I haven't even entered your territory and you want to mess with me?" She suddenly grinds her foot on the guy's face, a glint in her eyes appearing.

"Now..." She suddenly says as she looks at him again. "Who else have you told, you shit?" She says, picking the guy from the ground with one hand.