They all...

"I won't lie to you guys. It hurt. It hurt like a bitch but families fight. Families cry together, argue, laugh, and they forgive. I was willing to take it because it eased your pain a little bit. That's what family does and I see you all as my family." I say, my eyes laying on every gaze in the room.

"But, the things we said- what we did-" Beth stops, clenching her jaw shut. She sits in the corner of the room covered by the shadows. I shake my head, smiling at her.

"I've had worse done to me by the people who had actually wronged me. I lived with them for 18 years. Now, because of you guys, I'm not alone anymore. So stop apologizing." I say, as they stare at me in a stunned silence. My face blushes red as I duck under Noah's arm. A chorus of small giggles sound around the room as I hide behind his back.

It's embarrassing to be put on the spot like that.

"You did good." Noah whispers to me, amusement in his voice.

Is he laughing too?

I pinch his back. He flinches, slowly lifting his arm to look at me. I stare at him as he attacks my sides, tickling me at every angle while I laugh loud, struggling to get away.

"Um, we're still in the middle of a meeting here." Kai coughs. Noah and I freeze. I sit back up, facing the pack as Noah composes himself.

"Where were we?" I ask, a slight grin still on my face as Noah puts his hand on my thigh.

I swear I'm going to jump this kid.

"How about how you literally froze Moonstribe at the battle? We know you're a Royal, but how about you explain that too?" Hunter suggests, as the whole pack perks up a bit, ears twitching in wait for my words. I scoff.

They really do know everything. I'll fill them in then on the rest of the small details then.

"So it all started when I was visited by the Moon Goddess in a dream or something..."

Noah POV

Eliana burps under her breath besides me as we head up the steps to our room.

I'm surprised she hasn't thrown up the way she ate just now.

"I'm happy to see them with a frown on their faces for once. Even your parents were laughing with us at dinner." She says, as we pass the top step, walking down the hallway.

"Yeah, you're right. It was weird, but hopefully that means they won't be so stuck up their own ass." I mutter, as Eliana shoves my arm lightly, laughing.

"You wouldn't say that to their face. You know what Eve would do to you." Eliana laughs harder as I throw my hands up, smirking. We reach our room, throwing open the door and shutting it behind us as Eliana face-plants into the mattress. I lean on the door, watching her roll around on the sheets. 

She's back where she's supposed to be. This room doesn't feel like a room if she's not here. It was more like a prison full of her scent and memories driving me insane for the last three days.

At the same time, my only comfort.

"Ugh, a bed really does hit, when you've been strapped up to a wall for more than 70 hours." She moans on the bed, spreading her legs and arms, relaxing into it.

"I'm still mad at you." I mumble, sitting on the edge of the bed as her head snaps over to mine. She nods.

"It was hard without you too." She smiles, sitting up and hurrying over to me.

"You scared me." My voice comes out barely above a whisper as her fingers cup one side of my face. I stare into her big brown eyes as she does my eyes.

"I was scared I would never see you again." Eliana leans in, pressing her lips against mine and pulling back.

My wolf growls inside me as other things stir, heat rushing to my face. Eliana sits next to me, pulling her legs from behind her to hang on the side of the mattress, like I am.

"It's better to kiss someone awake, after all." My eyebrows rise at her words. She avoids my gaze, smiling.

"What did you do?" I ask, as she tries to get away from me, crawling back onto the wide bed. I grab her ankle dragging her back to my side, as I get a knee on the bed, hovering over her.

"This." She pecks my lips again, but this time I follow hers as she pulls back. My tongue slips into her mouth as she wraps her arms around my neck, drawing me in closer.

It's like I've never touched her and can't get enough.

My hand slips up her shirt as she tenses. I stop, drawing it back quickly but she stops me. My mouth drops open.

"If we don't stop now, I-I won't be able to-" She nods, looking away from me. My mouth drops a little more open.

She really trying to drive me crazy.

"Just do whatever you want to. I'm ready." She smiles up at me and I nod, my body shaking. Her laugh dances as it reaches my ear.

Damn, I missed that sound.

She's back and everything is perfect.
____________________________________
342k ~ 8/25/20

Thanks so much for the support!!!!

Thoughts?????

The story isn't over yet guys.

Next update tmr

XO.