"Come here." Aahana said patting her lap as he laid his head in her lap. She gently massaged the pressure points on his head to release his tension.

"We don't know what will happen so there is no use of thinking about it. We will go there and ask for our rights. That's all." she said.

"But if Duryodhan is the yuvraj now, we will not go against Maharaj."

"Why not arya? That throne belongs to you not only because you are the eldest among your brothers but also because you have the qualities of a king." She said massaging his head.

"But Aahana, we can't go against tatshree. He's like our father after pitashree's demise." Yudhishthir said.

"Asking for something that is yours is not going against the elders. Or waise bhi, bhari thali ko baar baar hath nahi marte.You have gotten so many chances to be the king. So why are you trying to resist what the destiny wants." Aahana explained as Yudhishthir tried to contemplate her each and every word.

"Don't stress. We have to travel a lot. You have a lot of time to think. You go and sleep. I'll go to see Panchi. She must be stressed." Aahana said as Yudhishthir nodded.

Aahana moved towards Panchali's personal chamber and saw her walking around in nervousness.

"Panchi!" She called softly as Panchali turned.

"Jiji, you are here. I'm literally freaking out. I never thought that we will have to go to Hastinapur so soon." Panchali ranted.

"Okay, first of all calm down panchi. We are going to Hastinapur and not to a horror house. It's okay, the people there are our family. And what are you afraid of? Whatever you did is not wrong. Then what is the need to worry?" Aahana said as Panchali sighed.

"Will they accept our relationship?" Panchali asked.

"They may resist it in the beginning, I'll not lie. But they will eventually accept it. Panchi, it's new for everyone. Let's give them some time." Aahana said as Panchali nodded.

"Come, I'll help you in packing." Aahana said as both the ladies started packing.

"Panchi, if you don't mind, can I ask something?"Aahana asked hesitantly.

"You don't have to ask jiji." Panchali said adjusting her things.

"Did you mingle with your husbands? Are you comfortable around them now?" Aahana asked to ensure Panchali's safety and happiness.

"It is pretty shocking that everything is pretty smooth. Maybe because all my husbands are really cooperative. I've developed a nice bond with them. All in all, it's a good start." Aahana smiled at her words.

After they were done packing, Aahana left for her room asking Panchali to rest. As she reached her room, she smiled at the sight. Her husband was sprawled all over the bed with the quilt on the floor. He slept like a baby. He was indeed very tired today.  She shook her head as she picked the quilt and covered him. After adjusting his pillow and giving him a brief kiss, she started to pack her things. She was in no mood of sleeping because of two reasons.
Number one: a lot of things were going inside her head.
Number two: if she sleeps now, she wouldn't get proper sleep and then she'll be cranky as hell. So it's better not to sleep.

She packed her things along with her husband's. She could've taken the help of dasis but she knew it was the time to sleep so she didn't disturb them. By the time she was done with everything, it was close to sunrise. She quickly took a bath and got ready.

"Arya! Arya, wake up. We have to leave soon." She said wearing her earrings.

Yudhishthir woke up and quickly got ready. Soon, they all were standing at the gates of Dwaraka, biding their family a goodbye.