chapter 40 : life goes on...

*AUTHOR*
Jimin was laying on the bed near jungkook and was resting his head on his shoulder ; jungkook was playing with his hairs and this was all they wanted....

**********
(jimin) : you didnt tell me that what happened after that day?...how did you survived and solar and others?

(jungkook smiled sadly , remembering those days)

(jungkook) : well... that day when i was sitting and crying in front my house a kid who was kind of the same age as me , stood in front me , i wiped away my tears and looked at her .... her clothes were so old , she looked so poor but , she brought out a piece of a cake from her pocket and handed it to me , even though it was obvious that she was really hungry , i didnt take it and started crying again ; she kept asking me that what was wrong or why am i crying but i couldnt answer anything... she asked me that where is my house and i pointed at it , she told me to stay there and she walked inside my house , after a little while when she came back ,she was wearing my clothes and was carrying a bag which was for my mother and there were clothes and food in it , she came down from the stairs and took my hand and we started walking without knowing what was our path... yeah that girl is eve ; after that day we got really close and we talked about our stories , she said she escaped from her orphanage cause she was getting hurt there...you know what i mean... we didnt have any place to stay so we slept in the streets and we were always trying so hard to find food , sometimes we would thought that we were gonna die , cause of the weather or the hunger but we fighted all of those things , after some months , one day we met a guy who was older than us , he came close to us and stood on our way , we thought he was going to bully us so eve went and stood in front of him and cursed him like with every word she knew and kicked him in his balls...

(he started laughing and so did jimin)

(jungkook) : then she took my hand and we started walking but before we could leave , he came and stood in front of us again but instead of hurting us or anything he told us he wants to help us .... we were both shocked but we trusted him , he took us to an old gym under ground which it was kinda his house ; oh and i should mention that he was really surprised when he found out that eve was a girl cause he looked like a boy ; and so he told us he will teach us how to fight , and he did , he tought us how to fight and do box and shooting , we started living with him there and we became great friends , he was namjoon ... so after a little while , one day all three of us were walking in a street , we saw some bullies who were beating a boy and were hurting him , so we kicked those bullies ass and helped that boy , we took him to the gym and he started learning with us too , and this was how we met taehyung...
(jimin) : wow this is really amazing , your friendship story is like movie...
(jungkook) : our whole life is like a movie...

********
*AUTHOR*
Some weeks past and everything was good and both jungkook and taehyung were recovered ; and for namjoon , well he got into a relationship with jin and so jin started leaving with them.

Until one day...
All of them were sitting in the living room and chatting till suddenly , they heard police cars...
All of them were scared but they knew this would happen sooner or later...

*******
(solar) : guys we need to stay calm , we have already prepered everything , be fast ! , there are two cars parked in the back door ; jimin , jungkook and namjoon will go together and me , tae and jin will go together , so follow us ; i prepered a helicopter for us some weeks ago ; and so we will go to tokyo...

********
*AUTHOR*
So they all started driving to that place and the police was chasing after them .
In the fastest way possible they arrived at the helicopter and they got inside , but before the helicopter starts flying the police arrived.
They got scared ...
Solar throw two lights at their cars and both of the cars blowned up and so the police couldnt get any closer to them , so their helicpter started flying up....
*******

*AUTHOR*
*ONE YEAR LATER*

Jimin and jungkook were sleeping peacefully on the couch in the balcony until...
They heard their friends...

*****
(jin) : your handsome boy and his boyfriends is here , admit that you two love birds missed me....
(jungkook) : sjould i mention about my amount of hate for you two?
(namjoon) : no thanks we already know...

(they started laughing)

(taehyung) : knock knock... we are here guys...
(jimin) : how come all of u crashed here without calling or anything?
(solar) : it was my idea !! so as we all got away from our past and our bad selves .... we want welcome a new member to this family ! i wonder if you guys make good uncles...
(jungkook) : not a fucking way...
(taehyung) : there is man...
(jin) : holy shit ....oh my god congrats !!!

*********
*AUTHOR*
They hugged eachother and shared their best moments together...

Finally all the hurting and problems are gone and its only happiness that is left ...
but its not the end for them its just beginning...

Everything will be good in the end , if its not , then its still not the end....

                  《THE END》