chapter 23 : these are all, proves

*AUTHOR*
All the time that jimin and jungkook were having fun together ; sehun was going throw his worst times , he lost the one he loved for years , in a way that jimin didnt want to see him anymore , so he thought about something , maybe a plan? .....
*************
*on the phone*
(sehun) : hey man whats up?
(jungkook) : what the hell do you want ? we were done with each other , remember ?
(sehun) : oh calm down buddy , i dont want anything from you ; but we need to meet , i have something important to show you.
(jungkook) : i dont give a fuck about what you want to show me , are we done now?
(sehun) : oh , but i promise you really want to know what i wanna say and show you , it will help you , more specific it will save your life , look i promise its worth coming .
(jungkook) : why do want to save my life anyway?
(sehun) : i owe you man , see you !
***********
*AUTHOR*
Its correct , jungkook didnt want to see him but something in his mind kept telling him that he should go and see him .
So he went to the bar sehun told him , he waited for some hours but sehun didnt showed up.
Jungkook was losing his temper.
While jungkook was waiting for sehun , sehun called jimin and asked for his mercy , but jimin told him , he dont want to see him anymore.
After 3 hours when jungkook wanted to leave , sehun finally came in the bar with the brightest smile on his face.
This made jungkook even more angry.
************
(sehun) : hey man how are you doing?
(jungkook) : no one makes me wait !
(sehun) : oh so im the first one ?! , you always made me wait for you , this time was my turn , hmmm?
(and he smirked)
(jungkook was trying so hard to stay calm)
(jungkook) : what the hell do want to tell me ? just say it faster i have other works to do.
(sehun) : sure , but first let me order a drink , it will be necessary , oh and what im gonna tell , takes time .
(and he grinned)
(so he told the bar man to give them a bottle of whiskey )
(sehun) : shall we start?

(then he put some notes and pictures on the table )

(sehun) : ok so there are two things that i want to tell , i know you hate both them , which one of them you want me to tell you first?
(jungkook) : stop saying bullshit , if you gonna say nonsense then im leaving .
(sehun) : fine leave , i dont care , but if i tell you these , you will finally get to know who you trusted all these time !
(jungkook) : you dont specify who i trust , got it kid ?
(he said this by grabbing sehun's shirt)
(sehun smirked)

(sehun) : fine leave , i dont care , but if i tell you these , you will finally get to know who you trusted all these time !(jungkook) : you dont specify who i trust , got it kid ?(he said this by grabbing sehun's shirt)(sehun smirked)

(sehun) : yes sure , but these things are all the proves that solar is playing with you , she is doing some stuff to ruin your mafia , and jimin , huh he is making a fool of you , and he was successful till now .
(jungkook) : just stop saying shit , stop talking ! you are saying bullshit , im leaving.
(sehun) : fine leave , but if dont listen to me now , your life will be destroyed , and you will be leaving in the prison for the rest of your life ; your choice , leave or listen to me !

(jungkook went and sat again)

(jungkook) : just fast . i dont have time for bullshit.
(sehun) : if you thought these as bullshit , you would leave , you dont trust them as much as you think JK .
(jungkook took a shot of his whiskey and the he hit it on the table. )

(jungkook) : i'll count to three , you will talk or i burn this place till there be nothing but ashes !
(sehun) : you need to be calm for these kind of things.... ok i'll start with your dear best friend , eve.
**********

(things just got started , didnt they?
*evil laugh *
look forward to the next chapter ( ; )