chapter 37 : clear

*AUTHOR*
Jimin was trying so hard to tell jungkook to leave ; but jungkook was too shocked , too confused to move...
He was only staring emotionless at Mr.park...
*****
(Mr.park) : you are more grown up now...
(jungkook pointed the gun at him)

(jungkook) : shut up ! even your voice is a full torture !
(Mr.park started laughing so loud , this made jungkook angry like hell)

park started laughing so loud , this made jungkook angry like hell)

(Mr.park) : you didnt change at all... but who knows maybe you change in prison... , look around jungkook , these are all sehun's people and police is gonna be here any minute...
(jungkook) : you dont even care about your own son... you sacrifice anything and anyone to get what you want...
(Mr.park) : thats right... i dont care about anyone or anything unless its what i want , but are you any different from me jungkook? wasnt jimin only a plan for you , to get to me?

(jungkook's eyes got wide , he looked at jimin trying to explain things with his eyes , when their eyes met , jimin looked down and a tear fell down from his face)
(jungkook) : you dont know anything ...
(Mr.park) : i know more than everyone ... oh my poor son... im so sorry , you are just too innocent for this world ; you already hate me , so let me make everything clear for all of us , yes i knew from the start about your plan , and yeah i sent sehun to you , i needed someone in your mafia ; yeah i made those evidence for sehun myself , you and jimin were getting too close and i knew you cant be strong without solar , and yes then i told sehun to marry jimin !

(jimin wasnt even crying anymore , he was blankly looking at the floor ; jungkook's hands were shaking because of the angryness)
(jungkook) : you have me now...leave jimin...

(Mr.park laughed again)
(Mr.park) : his my son im not gonna let him go anywhere , he is a useful person , arent you son?
(he looked at jimin and smirked)
(jungkook couldnt stop himself from shooting him)
(he looked back at jungkook)

(Mr.park) : i send your whore mother to hell , i'll send you to the same place...
(jungkook lost his control and shooted him in the leg , he fell down , now everyone were pointing their guns at jungkook)
(park was growling in pain when suddenly...)

(?) : put your fucking guns away guys , im sure all of you love your lives , am i right ? cause if you dont its my pleasure to take it !

(everyone looked at the person who was speaking...
it was solar ; she came closer , taehyung and namjoon stood near her and her mafia members stood at back)

(solar) : should we start with or without weapon?(she said this smirking , jungkook smiled at her , she winked at him)(Mr

(she said this smirking , jungkook smiled at her , she winked at him)
(Mr.park) : kill all of them...
(he said this to sehun and sehun brought out his gun and the war started)
*******
*AUTHOR*
The both groups were fighting so hard without stopping ; but solar's group were more stronger so they killed most of sehun's people ; solar went and opened jimin's hand while jungkook was fighting with some of sehun's people ...
Sehun saw solar sitting so without hesitaion he brought out his gun and pointed it at her...
She didnt see him cause she was opening jimins legs....
Taehyung suddenly saw sehun and he shouted solar's name and ran towards her and stood infront of her , but before he could shoot sehun , sehun had already shooted....

Taehyung fell down and he started bleeding really bad , solar couldnt believe what just happened , she stood and pointed her gun at sehun and without wasting a second she shooted him right in the head

Then she sat down near taehyung and put both of her hands on where he was shoot (really close to his heart) ; trying to stop the bleeding.
*******
(solar) : i-i-its o-o-ok , you're g-good...
(taehyung couldnt talk proparley ; his mouth was full with blood)

(taehyung) : eve...
(solar) : you're gonna be ok , come on stand up we have to go out...
(taehyung took her hands and made her look him in the eyes)

(solar) : dont talk , dont fucking talk taehyung...

(tears started falling down from her face)
.....
********

《 so did you guys got the answer of your questions??
more answers are on the wayyyy
leave any opinion or question in the comments i'll read and answer all of them ;)
saranghae ○~○ 》