Flatcakes, Ewoks and Rose Quartz

⚠️ TW: brief mentions & a very short scene of abuse

'Hurry up bitch, I don't have all day!'
You squinted up at the man in disgust, his ugly face marred with scars.
'I'm sorry, it's very hot today sir' biting back your anger, you tried to sound apologetic. It had already been hours that you had spent lugging new parts into the man's junkyard.
'I don't give a shit! I paid for you to work, and I'm going to get my moneys worth!' his spit flew onto you as he yelled into your face. You wiped away the droplets, and continued trying to drag a heavy part of an engine inside.
Crack
The leather whip that the man had been holding sliced through your skin making you recoil in pain.
'I said faster, didn't you hear me!'
'I'm sorry' you whimpered as blood started to trickle from the cut that had been slashed into your back. 'I'm sorry...'

The nightmare started to drift away slowly. Subconsciously feeling gentle strokes through your hair, you burrowed closer to the warm solid figure next to you. Taking a breath in, a deep scent invaded your senses. You couldn't describe the smell exactly, it was a mix of clean, manly, and comforting. Whatever it was, it was amazing. You grabbed the fabric, pulling yourself in even closer and took another whiff.
You spent the next couple of minutes like that while your brain woke up. The hand in your hair moved to caress against your cheek and occasionally you would feel a soft pressure against the top of your head. Finally dragging yourself back into consciousness, your eyes fluttered open. But your vision was obscured by someone's neck, looking closer you noticed fading stains of lipstick smeared against their skin.
'Ohhhh...'
Memories of last night started to come back. You didn't regret it, you were just nervous. Anytime you and Kylo fucked, he'd leave or make you leave right after. Never had you ever stayed the night. Uncertain on what to do, you stayed as still as possible in his embrace while trying to figure out what to do.
'Should I say something, or wait for him to say something first? I mean he's definitely awake, he's quite the cuddly morning person'
You felt his body stiffen underneath you, and the arms around you fell away.
'Great job y/n. Now you just went and messed it up. Idiot, how could you forget he could hear your thoughts!'
"And I still can" Kylo's deep voice vibrated through his chest, his statement mortifying you.
"Ah yes...of course you can"
'I never shut up do I?'
"In that case...good morning" you pulled back to smile awkwardly up at him. He stared at you blankly before speaking again.
"I ordered some Flatcakes to be delivered in about an hour or so for breakfast, that way you'll have enough time to get ready and pack up your stuff. We'll eat, then after we can go wherever you'd like, before we have to head back to 'The Finalizer'." Detangling himself from you he started to walk off.
"Wait, were are you going?"
"To shower" Not sparing you another glance he seemed to walk away a little more quickly than normal, still naked as he headed to the bathroom.
'Maybe he's embarrassed. He has no need to be, he's got a cute ass you thought while you admired.
Kylo froze in his spot, "Y/N"
'Oh shit, I forgot'
"How did you forget, I just told you?" he sounded flustered and you were sure if you could see his face, he'd be flushed red.
"I'm sorry, I'm not used to having people be able to read each and every one of my personal thoughts. And I can't control them, they just come out. Why are you even embarrassed anyway? I've seen you naked plenty, and it's no secret I'm attracted to you." You spoke sarcastically.
He ignored you and continued walking into the bathroom, leaving the door open as he stepped into the shower.
From where you were at you could get a partial glimpse inside, but if you remembered correctly from being in there earlier, the shower was enormous.
'It could definitely fit two people with a generous amount of room to spare. And I do need to shower today...'
But you didn't know how he would feel about that.
'Maybe he wants to be alone. But he did leave the door to the bathroom open...'
As if on cue, Kylo's arm pushed the glass door of the shower open.
'So it was an invitation. Right?' Hopping out of bed you headed over. 'There's only one way to find out'
Walking in the steam billowed out of the open shower door, filling the room with a hazy fog. Through it; you could see Kylo waiting, watching you expectedly.
That being the only confirmation you needed, you joined him, closing the door behind you. Now that you were there, he went back to lathering himself in soap. You did the same, but couldn't help but keep sneaking glances at him. Stars he was already perfect, but the way the water slid down his muscled back and droplets dripped from his wet hair was a whole different experience. You kept gawking until he turned meeting your stare, now seeming more confident.
"Need help?"
"I'm sorry?"
"Do you need help, maybe washing your hair?"
"Oh. Um, sure" turning your back to him, you waited excited yet nervous. Feeling his hands move into your hair you relaxed as his fingers began to massage your scalp. He moved closer, allowing you to lean your back against his chest while he continued  rubbing in shampoo. Blissfully you lifted your hand and let it fall behind you onto Kylo's chest, the hold he had on your hair tightened as you dragged your nails down lightly.
The water persistently pelted down, leaving your skin slick. Making it easy for Kylo to slip his mouth from your shoulder up to your neck.
His hands roamed up and down, exploring your body. The combination of his touch and the hot steam building in the shower inspiring beads of sweat at your temple.
"What happened here?" Kylo's voice was barely a whisper, as his fingers skimmed across your back tracing along the scars  you knew lined them.
"I used to be a slave on Tatooine, the people who I worked for weren't always the nicest"
"That's what your nightmare was about wasn't it?"
"Yes"
Kylo was silent for a while after your response, before asking another question.
"How old were you, when the First Order took you in?"
"I was seven"
"Seven? You were just a child when you worked as a slave then!" This time his voice was sharp with rage. You could sense his fury threatening to bubble over, unwilling to let go of the euphoric atmosphere, you turned to face him placing one of your hands against his cheek.
"Kylo it's fine. I'm fine now, I'm safe with you"
You searched his eyes for a reaction, a sign that you had overstepped your boundaries.
Instead of rebuking you, his hand returned against your cheek cradling your face and pulling you closer. You were breathless as his gaze dropped to your lips. The sound of the water hitting the floor was deafening as you waited in anticipation. Slowly he leaned down finally placing a soft kiss against your lips. You sighed against him in relief and moved your hand to tangle into his wet locks. He took the opportunity to deepen the kiss and walked you backwards until your back hit the wall.
You shivered at the contact with the cold tiles, but were instantly warmed by his hands. Kylo used one to pin your hip against the wall and the other he let rest on your neck. His large fingers spanned out, covered your entire throat, the thought left you drunk with desire.
"Kylo...will you choke me?"
He pulled away panting, his expression feral.
"Say it again"
Normally you would have died of shame, but the way he was looking at you left you desperate.
"Please choke me"
Kylo's eyes closed momentarily in satisfaction before his mouth crashed back on yours hungrily. You whimpered as his teeth bit into your bottom lip tugging lightly. The satisfying pain making you tug on his hair, eliciting growls from him.
You yelped when Kylo unexpectedly lifted you up wrapping your legs around his waist. In the process rubbing you against his dick, and leaving you aching to be filled.
"Stars Kylo.."
"You need me to fuck you while I squeeze that pretty  throat of yours hmm?" His voice was strained while he continued grinding against you.
"Yes, yes Kylo please.."
Grunting he slid into you, the continuous falling of water making it easy.
"Shit! I'm going to fuck you against this wall so slowly until you scream my name" Kylo seethed out between gritted teeth, and tightened the grip around the sides of your neck. The pressure left you lightheaded in the most tantalizing way.
"Oh wait you can't." His words were dripping with sarcasm as we watched you squirm in pleasure silently.
"Don't worry, I'll let you tell me how good it feels in between breaths"
Staying true to his word he released his hold. Allowing you to suck in oxygen before he pulled back out and started working himself back into you slowly. The drag against your walls left you screaming in pleasure, babbling nonsense while you begged for it deeper.
He kept a steady pace as he drove into you, letting his head rest against your shoulder and biting into it when he hit you particularly deep. Kylo held the fixed speed for as long as he could, before his thrusts got quicker and messy. His knuckles were white against your hips and the sounds of slapping skin echoed against the walls.
"Stars..fuck, I need to cum. That pussys just so tight" his growls tickled your skin as he mumbled against you.
"If you make me cum first, you can pull out and cum on me. I'll help you too" the words escaped your mouth before you even realized what you said. But you meant it. Licking your lips you looked at Kylo, his eyes were dark with lust and his lips parted in awe.
"Yes, of course.." he didn't even finish his sentence before he resumed fucking you with a new motivation. His determined thrusts sending you into waves of ecstasy.  Your nails dug into his back as you rode out your climax.
When you had finished Kylo pulled out instantly after and ushered you onto your knees. His face was relieved as he worked his hand over his painfully hard dick.
"You don't know how hard that was. Not cumming inside you while you squeezed around me...fuck it was so hard."
You looked up at him innocently and smiled. "I'm so sorry baby, let me help you"
Kylo's pupils blew wide at the pet name, prompting you to push his hands away and slide your lips over the top of his dick. He moaned at the feeling and moved his hand to grasp onto your hair. You fought back a smile at his pleasure, and wrapped your hands around the base of his length and continued to slide him in and out of your mouth. His hips moved toward your face urging you to go faster, you kept going until the hand he had in your hair pulled you off of him.
"You're so good at that, and you look so beautiful" Kylo panted his face screwed in bliss. "And you're going to look even more beautiful covered in my cum...fuck" the thought sending him over the edge as ropes of his cum flew across your face.
When he finished he offered his hand pulling you up so he could get a better look.
"You look as beautiful as I imagined it" mesmerized he scooped some up with his fingers holding them up to your mouth. You obeyed and licked them clean making Kylo happy.
"I'll give you some time to finish cleaning off while I pack the rest of our stuff, okay"
You nodded lazily, still recovering. While Kylo gave you a quick kiss before grabbing a towel and leaving the bathroom.
The Finalizer wasn't leaving until sundown, which allowed you and Kylo to take your time getting ready and eat breakfast together. The flatcakes ended up being flattened (of course) pieces of a fluffy bread. It came with some fruits local to Canto Bight and a sticky sweet syrup. You and Kylo ate happily in silence, he was slowly starting to talk a bit more, asking you were you wanted to  go see before you had to leave. Deciding, you picked a small shopping area that was known for having antiques.
When you got there you were immediately drawn to an expensive, yet cozy looking shop. You poked around at small kick nacks  you'd never seen before.
"Y/N, I am amazed. We are in one of the most luxurious planets in the galaxy and you picked a store full of junk" Kylo sighed watching you inspect a  small figure of a cute fuzzy creature you'd never seen before.
"Kylo how could you say that, it's not junk. They're antiques" you huffed exaggeratedly. "This place is so cool, it has stuff from planets everywhere! Like..look at this little thing, have you ever seen anything so cute?" You smiled holding the figure up to him.
He plucked it out of your hands and placed it back on the shelf in disgust, "It's called an Ewok".
"An Ewok, where do they live?"
"On the planet of Endor"
"Ohh" you tried to picture what the planet that the small creature lived on, looked like. "Have you been there Kylo?"
"That's enough questions" turning around abruptly he walked off to another part of the store.
"Hm, he must really not like Ewoks" you laughed, and went back to looking through all the small trinkets. After a while of searching you were about to tell Kylo you were ready to leave when something caught your eye.
Displayed was a dainty necklace, it had the thinnest silver chain you'd ever seen. In the middle the was what looked like a droplet of some sort of a pink stone. You were so captivated by the necklace, you hadn't noticed the small old Bith women who owned the shop hobble over to you.
"I see you've taken a liking to the new necklace we got in"
"It's very beautiful, do you know what it is and where it's from?"
She smiled gently lifting it from the display.
"Well it's.."
Noticing from the distance Kylo came over to stand behind you. 
"Y/N what is that?" Kylo questioned cutting off the shop owner.
"A necklace Kylo, and she was just about to tell me where it's from before you interrupted" you glared at him before turning back to the Bith woman. "I'm sorry go on"
"Well it's a necklace made from a stone called rose quartz.." she motioned for you to crouch down, you followed and she clasped it around your neck. "It's supposedly signifies many things, but the most common ones are love and emotional healing"
You picked up the Little Rock against your neck rolling the smooth stone between your fingers as she spoke.
"However I'm afraid I cannot tell you were it's from, no one really knows. All they say is it's from a distant planet"
"Thank you, that's a wonderful backstory" you smiled warmly at the woman before standing and turning to Kylo.
"What do you think?"
"About the story?"
"No Kylo" you rolled your eyes and fidgeted with the stone again. "Of the necklace, do you think it looks nice"
His face warmed, turning his cheeks pink. But he remained expressionless. "I think it looks fine, and if you like it we can get it"
His serious response made you giggle, he was able to so confidently tell you you looked beautiful covered in his cum. But when it came to something as domestic as asking how you looked in a necklace he got all flustered.
"I like it a lot actually" you couldn't help the goofy grin that covered your face.
"Well then.." he turned to the shop owner, "I would like to purchase the necklace."
"Of course, right this way" she led you both over to pay. You chose to keep it on, rather that have them wrap it up for you.
  By the time you stepped out of the store the sun was starting to set.
"Are you ready to head back to the Finalizer then?"
Kylo's questioned sapped all the happiness from you. Because it reminded you of what was going to happen next. Once you boarded the ship would be headed straight to Snoke on the 'Supremacy'.
"Ready as I'll ever be" you muttered squeezing the Rose Quarts in your hand.

       ———————————————————————

Sorry this chapter took a bit longer to put out, it's just because it's one of the longer chapters I've written, but it was really fun for me to do.
I also wanted to say thank you for all the sweet comments you guys leave 🥺
I get super nervous posting new chapters but when I get nice comments or ones that make me laugh it makes it so worth it💕

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.