'One Last Time'

*another smut warning*

Getting ready for the day you checked your holo pad.
From: General Hux
You and your troops have been assigned to the newest mission from the Supreme Leader. Start their training today. I'm confident that based on your previous work that it will go well. I have attached the details below.
"Yes! Yes, yes, yes!" Throwing the holo pad on your bed you rushed over to the closet to hurriedly pull on your trooper armor. You finally had another chance to prove yourself to the order, even better yet this mission was from the Supreme Leader. Even though the General was satisfied with your overall work from last time, you knew that he was still disappointed in your lacking of bringing back the droid. This time you'd be sure nothing would go wrong and Kylo wouldn't be there to get in the way.
After you had geared up you headed to the training area to meet up with your troops. As you walked you read over the details of the mission.
'Nal Hutta?'
  Seeing the planets name your heart dropped. No one ever wanted to go there, Nal Hutta was known for being one of the worst planets you could be sent on a mission to. The First Order rarely ever interacted with its residents, it was in the outer rim and run by the Hutts. The planet was used as a sanctuary for criminal activity, and because of it they were anything but friendly to the First Order. Apparently there was an outlaw that may be useful for needed information there. If you were able to capture them successfully it would give you acclaim in the Order.
'That is, if you don't die'
The thought picked away at your confidence. While his mission could be huge for you career wise, the chances of anyone making it back alive were slim, very slim. Despite all the training you had, you would be on an entire planet of criminals alone with your group of troops. The back of your neck broke into a cold sweat making you shiver.
Entering the training room you shoved your anxieties aside, focusing on the group of troopers standing in formation waiting for your instruction.
"Good Morning, today we're going to be training in preparation for our newest assignment, it's vital that you take this seriously..." you paused nervously. While you were upset about the possibility of dying yourself, you were more concerned with your team. Although stormtrooper casualties were common enough, you knew they would be much higher then normal with such a high risk mission. "We're being sent to Nal Hutta"
The troopers shifted in discomfort while a couple groaned. "I know it's a dangerous job, but if we can complete it, the praise will be well worth it. I'm going to do all I can to make sure as many of us get out safely as possible..I promise".

       —————————————————————-

You spent the past two days constantly helping prepare your team for the mission. You also managed to avoid Kylo throughout it all, ignoring the messages he sent inviting you to his room. It's not that you didn't want to see him, in fact it was the opposite. He invaded your thoughts at all times of the day, the way his face looked relaxed when he cleaned you up, the unexpected gentleness of his touch. Your body craved his warmth. You just couldn't stand being anywhere near him at the moment, there was no way you were going to allow yourself to start catching feelings for Kylo Ren, especially with the complication that you could possibly die in a couple of hours.
But it's not like you could avoid him forever. Despite your trip to Nal Hutta being tomorrow, you were still required to attend your one on one lesson with Kylo. You were sure that he was less than happy with you ignoring him, actually you were surprised that the past few days he didn't storm into your quarters and 'punish' you already.
'Well, this is going to be fun'
After changing into some regular workout clothes, you shuffled into the room that had been reserved for your lessons. It looked like a normal workout space, with mirrors covering one of the walls. Kylo was already waiting inside, his back turned to you.
'Fuck me. Why does he always look so good?'
Biting your lip you ogled his biceps, raking your eyes up and down his body. The black tank top and pants he was wearing were deliciously tight.
'And they expect me to train, without fucking him while he looks this slutty?'
Hearing him chuckle your eyes snapped up meeting his amused gaze.
"Distracted Captain?"
"Sorry sir, I'm ready to begin"
"Mhmm" walking over slowly he kept your stare locked, setting your body on fire. Captured by the intensity, you stood in your spot unmoving until he stood towering over you. "You've been ignoring me"
"No sir, just busy" you denied quickly.
"Tell me the truth"
"I didn't lie"
'Technically it's not a lie'
"You know what I expect from you pet" he warned stepping even closer.
His use of your nickname brought back the memories from 'that night'. You shivered needy, remembering the feeling of his hands tugging at your hair, his thick cock at your lips.
"You want me so bad, why do you keep trying to deny it?" He whispered faintly dragging his hand from your thigh, up your body. Leaning in he ghosted his lips over yours, "Just give in".
"Kylo...we can't" you whimpered pulling back.
"And why not?" He seemed impatient holding you in place.
There was no way you were going to tell him it was because you were starting to feel things for him other than lust. Wanting to avoid that conversation, you were desperate for any excuse. "Shouldn't we be training?"
He clenched his jaw at your reaction, then suddenly his face relaxed. "Okay, for your first lesson I'm going to show you how to incapacitate someone. To start off, get up against the mirror."
"Kylo you can't be serious?" You glared at him in disbelief.
"Did it sound like a joke?"
Reluctantly you went and stood facing the mirror, following, Kylo shadowed your figure.
"Good, now I'm going to show you a basic move.." Grabbing your hand he twisted it behind your back, making you moan at the slight discomfort.
"Normally you would do it faster and rougher, but for you I was gentle" he chuckled darkly against your ear. The familiar warmth of his body pressing behind yours sparked a fire between your thighs.
"Kylo I already know this" you panted softly biting back another moan as you felt his hardening dick against your ass.
"Mmm, I thought so" he spoke uninterested as he rocked his hips into you and snaked his other hand around your neck.
"Kylo.." You hated how he could do this, leave you helpless. Unable to say anything, except plead his name.
"If you don't want this, then tell me to stop and I will". Using the hand on your neck to tilt it to the side and expose more flesh. He licked a hot stripe up the skin, groaning at the taste. "But if you do, I promise I'll fuck you so good you'll be begging for more".
Hearing his words left you dripping, "Yes, please. I want it" you whined, desperately grinding your ass back against him. He bit your neck in response before eagerly ripping your clothes off.
Pushing you back up against the mirror he returned his hand around your neck while his other kneaded your breast. You watched his eyes hungrily take in your figure through the mirror, "Stars your body is perfect". He rolled your nipple roughly in between his fingers as he continued his wet assault on your neck. Reaching your hand behind you, you palmed at his bulge through his pants.
"Fuck.." he hissed through gritted teeth, his hips jutting into your hand.
"Kylo please.. I need you inside of me"
Groaning he pulled out his dick, stroking himself as he teased your entrance with the tip. "Look at how wet you are. You're such a slut for my cock aren't you? Begging for me to fuck you."
"Yes, yes Kylo I am.." Feeling him push into you, your words became babbled nonsense.
"Shit..your so... tight" he groaned into your neck sucking bruises into the skin.
You watched from the mirror as Kylo continued pounding you from behind. Catching your eyes he smirked, "You like this huh? Watching yourself get destroyed by my cock?"
"Yes, I love it.." you moaned into a particularly deep thrust. "Oh, right there Kylo, right there!"
"Of course you do, fucking whore" he repeatedly drove into you hitting that spot, making you throw your head back.
"Oh no" Kylo snarled grabbing your face "your going to keep your eyes on me"
You obeyed, watching him thrust into you relentlessly. Blissfully mesmerized by the way his face was twisted in pleasure, and the shiny coat of sweat covering his body. It was all too much, "Kylo, I need to cum"
"Cum for me then, pet"
His permission sending you over the edge, he continued fucking you as you came. You squeezed yourself around him as you felt his breath grow ragged and thrusts sloppy, until he shot his cum into you. Working on catching your breath as he adjusted himself in the mirror, you let your mind wander.
'Well at least if I'm going to die tomorrow, I got fucked good one last time'
"What?!"
You flinched hearing Kylo's enraged voice shatter through the silence.
'Oh shit'

————————————————————
*I'm not sure if for future smut chapters on wether or not to give you guys warnings if there's some sort of kink involved. (besides blood or violence obviously) Like for example a warning for choking, blowjobs or thigh riding. Or if it will 'spoil' what's going to happen, so please let me know what you guys think, tysm💕