This Doesn't Change Anything

*The story's timeline is going to be super loosely based during TLJ . Also this chapter is very smutty so buckle up*

Ever since your strange 'encounter' with Kylo, it seemed like he'd been avoiding you. Anytime you crossed paths you'd feel the steely gaze of his mask, but when you would turn to look, he was gone.
"Strange" you'd mutter, then carried on with whatever you were doing. However, the thought of Kylo Ren hiding from you after what he did seemed ridiculous. Kylo was well known for taking his tantrums out on his 'coworkers'.
'But 99% of the time he never left them alive, the only person who I know is still alive is Hux. And that's just because he's under the protection of Snoke. So why didn't he kill me?'
The question continued to plague your mind relentlessly. Not only that, but you couldn't seem to forget the way the force felt wrapped around your neck, more often than not you found yourself imagining more pleasurable ways Kylo could put it to use.
Lying on your bed you felt warmth pooling between your legs as you pictured Kylo gazing up at you from in between your thighs. Eyes dark with lust,  and his lips and chin coated in your arousal. All while using the force to pin your hands above your head. Feeling a shiver shake your body, you pulled yourself out of the fantasy and glanced at the clock on your nightstand.
'Shit it's already 1100, I should've left already'
Jumping up you pulled on the teal First Order uniform, took a quick look in the mirror and rushed out the door.
Making your way over to Phasma's office, you found her standing outside engaged in a light conversation with another officer. Spotting you, she excused herself, "Y/N I was expecting you here sooner"
"I deeply apologize Captain, time got away from me"  you bit your lip guiltily as you thought about why you were really late.
'Sorry Captain, I was just fantasizing about the man who almost killed me' you mocked yourself 'Apparently I have a thing for cute murderers'
You felt her suspicion but she moved on, motioning you to join her in her office. "You're excused, just don't let it happen again" she warned.
"Of course Captain"
"As you know, I need to conduct a brief follow up on your division. So how are your troops doing?" Phasma asked sitting down at her desk
"They're doing fine. I've gotten a few new recruits to make up for the ones we lost, and the others have recovered and continued their regular training."
"Good, and you're adjusting well to your new position I assume?"
"Yes Captain"
  She asked a couple more basic questions until she was satisfied. "Well everything seems to be in order, do you have any concerns Commander?"
"No Captain"
"That's all I need then, your dismissed" she nodded to you politely.
About to walk out, you thought of something, "Captain Phasma?"
"Yes, did you forget anything?"
"No, I just wanted to ask... you've worked close with Kylo Ren right?"
She looked at you puzzled, "Yes?"
"Well everyone's aware of his blowups with other First Order members, but does he commonly let them go?"
"Let them go? You mean let them live after they've angered him?" She chuckled, "I wish. If he did, I wouldn't have to spend an absurd amount of time replacing employees".
"Oh.."
"Why, did he kill one of your Stormtroopers?"
"No Captain, just curious. Thank you for your time" you called heading out the door. Your thoughts racing as you walked over and waited for the elevator to arrive.
'So why would he let me live? I'm positive I'm not the only person who begged for their life'
Caught up in your speculation, you hadn't noticed that the elevator doors had opened. That is, until you heard someone shuffle uncomfortably inside. Looking up you sucked in a breath, Kylo was standing there, his eyes wild and chest heaving. Finally tearing your gaze away you noticed his helmet on the floor, it had been smashed into several pieces. "Kylo what happened?" You stood shocked.
Ignoring your question he glared at you, "Are you going to get in or not?"
"Um yes, sorry" you stepped inside seeing the extensive damage inflicted on the interior panels.   
"What did you do?"
"It's none of your concern" he seethed.
"Sorry, I was just trying to be nice" snapping back your irritation took over. "Whats your problem? I thought we were both trying to get along..I mean, you didn't kill me when you could have?
"We?" He brushed over your last question and took a step closer to you, "There is no we. I said, I expected nothing less than respect from you". He continued moving forward , until your back was pressed against the wall. He leaned in, lips pressed against the shell of your ear. "As for me, I can choose to treat you however I please" Kylo taunted, voice deliciously deep.
You felt the familiar wetness grow between your legs as your mind flashed back to your fantasy. His eyes scanned your face, and you focused on the way he wet his lips before smirking.
"Your thoughts are absolutely filthy" he hummed into your ear.
  "Get out of my head" you hissed face growing hot with embarrassment.
  "To think you've been imagining your superior like this..." Kylo groaned "Your absolutely shameless"
You whined as he pressed into you with his hardening length. "Why are you doing this?"
"I've been trying to ignore the effect you've had on me. But you're making it impossible"
"Kylo please.."
"Please what?" He teased grinding against you.
"..Fuck me" was all you were able to get out.
"Hmmm, you're so close" he began unbuttoning the front of your uniform, pulling it off. Then unclasping your bra and letting it fall to the floor. Kylo's eyes drank in your appearance hungrily as he massaged one of his hands over your breasts. The other hand slipping into your underwear and slipping his fingers over your folds before pushing a digit in. You sighed as he added a second finger in and continued to pump them into you.
  The fact that just his fingers were enough to fill you, the thought of him actually being inside of you was driving you crazy. "Kylo please fuck me" you managed to moan out.
"Much better" In one swift movement he pushed the emergency stop button, the elevator coming to a complete stop. He pulled his fingers out of you and began tugging at your jeans "Take these off" he growled
You took off your shoes, pants, and underwear. Standing completely naked. You shivered as his hands traveled up your body, before he moved them to pull his length out.
You felt yourself throb just looking at him, "Kylo.."
"Shh, you're going to take this dick like the good little slut you are" he demanded lifting you so your back was leaning against the wall, and your legs wrapped around his waist.
Then positioning himself against your entrance he slammed into you. You moaned obscenely as he stretched you.
"Fuck you feel so good" he groaned resting his head in the crook of your neck. He continued thrusting into you as you adjusted to his size.
Unable to speak your mouth hung open, soft moans spilling out, each time he drove in deeper. He kept a steady pace as you felt your climax building, "Stars, Kylo... right there" you whined.
  "That's right cum for me" he murmured against your skin. Grabbing fistfuls of his tunic you rode out your orgasm. Squeezing yourself around him, you sent Kylo over the edge. "Fuck" feeling his hips stutter, hot jets of his cum shot into you. After riding out the aftershocks, you both made yourself as decent as possible in silence.
  "Just so you know, this doesn't change anything" Kylo spoke, his voice cold, and back to you as he typed something onto the elevators keypad. 
  The doors suddenly opened and without saying another word he walked off.
  Frozen in disbelief you stood there with one question.
'What the hell just happened?'

   —————————————————————————
So these two obviously have a ways to go emotionally-wise🤭 I know it feels like this chapter ended kind of suddenly.but I wanted to save how
Y/N is feeling about the situation for next chapter.
*Also please let me know if you want some
Kylo POV's?
Thank You💕

*Also please let me know if you want someKylo POV's?Thank You💕