Want me more

*Smut warning😏*

  Walking into the bar you spotted Oliver sitting next to an empty barstool, lazily spinning a drink in his hand. You had to admit he looked good, in a nice button down and dark jeans, he was easily the most attractive man there. Hearing the clicking of your heels as you approached, Oliver looked up his face instantly brightening.
  "Y/N you look stunning"
  "Thank you. You look pretty good yourself" you smiled hopping onto the stool.
  "I was afraid you'd ditched on me"
  "I'm sorry I got a little..caught up" blushing you tried to shake the feeling of Kylo's fingers ghosting your collarbone.
  "Oh it's no problem, I'm just glad you came" he shot you a genuine smile as you felt guilt stab your conscience. Ignoring it you ordered a drink and continued a light conversation with him.
   You both talked about work for a while and how you were adjusting. He told you funny stories about his troops and different missions he went on. You found yourself enjoying his company while you laughed at his jokes. He even seemed to be thoroughly interested as you explained some of your favorite planets you'd visited as a stormtrooper, even though you knew it was fairly boring. You continued ranting as you admired the way he leaned in closer, a hand covering his mouth and brows pulled tight in focus.
   "Wow, I can't believe throughout all that time we never met"
   "We were probably just in different troop divisions" you shrugged tossing back the rest of your drink
  "Speaking of, what was your life like before you became a stormtrooper?"
  You froze hearing his question, choosing to stare into your empty cup uncomfortably.
  "Stars, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to pry..." he began apologizing.
  "No, it's okay. Um.. well, I was born on Tatooine and worked as a slave for my father. It wasn't the best life so I was pretty relieved when the First Order came. They provided me with a home, food and training. I guess that's why I enjoy my job so much, it's better than any life I could have had back on Tatooine" shifting in your seat you waited feeling him watch you with sadness.
  'I hate it when they look at me like that, with pity'
  "Y/N I'm so.."
  "No it's fine, it's not your fault" you assured him, as he let out a breath relieved. Sure you hated when people reacted that way after you told them about your past, but you told the truth when you said it wasn't his fault. And he seemed to be a genuinely nice guy who was really trying, so you brushed past it. You ordered another drink and encouraged him to tell you about his life before he became a stormtrooper.
   You partially listened as he excitedly told you about his parents and siblings, rather focusing on the warm feeling settling as you continued to to sip at your drink. It had gotten pretty late before Oliver said he should probably start walking you back to your quarters. You agreed and both left as he continued on about his old life.
  It's not like you didn't enjoy listening, you just didn't have anything to add. His life had been so normal, so nice. It was nothing like your old one, so you just listened silently. Finally coming to a stop in front of your door he said the classic words,
  "I had a really good time tonight.."
  "So did I" you smiled as he began shifting in closer, gaging your reaction to his movements.
  "You're okay with this right?"
  "Yes Oliver" you laughed grabbing his collar and pulling him down. His lips were soft and gentle as they moved against yours.
  'He's definitely nothing like Kylo'
But you couldn't seem to figure out wether or not it was a good or a bad thing. The kiss was enjoyable, it just lacked a roughness that you craved. You were so caught up, you barely heard the pounding of boots down the corridor until you felt Oliver pull away from you.
  "Kylo Ren sir.." he stammered standing at attention while you turned to meet Kylo's fierce glare on you.
  "What are you doing fraternizing this late at night? Get back to your quarters" he seethed his eyes never leaving your face.
  "Yes sir" Oliver sent you an apologetic look before taking off around the corner. You went to open your door before Kylo stopped you.
  "Not you"
  "Kylo I don't want to do this again. I already told you..." you sighed turning back around.
  "You don't get to tell me anything" he snarled taking a step closer, forcing your back up against the door. You sucked in a breath as he pressed up against you.
  "Kylo, I'm seeing Oliver now.." you whimpered while he ran a gloved thumb over your bottom lip.
  "Mmm, are you now?" He mocked trailing his hand down the rest of your face, stopping and letting it rest on your neck. Pushing lightly he felt your pulse flutter quickly.
  "Yes I am, and I like him a lot. He treats me better" however you couldn't tell if you were trying to convince Kylo or yourself.
  "Yet despite it all you can't help but want me more"  he smirked softly moving his face onto the other side of your neck breathing in. His warm breath hitting your skin as he exhaled before latching on an opened mouth kiss. 
  You moaned as his tongue worked in delicious circles, causing him to rock his hard length against you.
  "Just tell me.." he groaned biting lightly at your flesh, "tell me you want me more, and I'll fuck you like he never could"
You felt your pussy flutter at his words, and you knew there was no way you could deny him. You would just have to deal with the guilt in the morning, but right now you needed the roughness that only Kylo Ren could give you.
  "I want you more Kylo" you pleaded desperately grinding back, trying to ease the ache between your thighs.
  "Fuck you're so needy.." he hissed. Crashing his lips against yours, they moved against you hot and aggressive before he pulled away. "Open your door"
  Complying you pulled out your key card, unlocked and swung your door open. You stumbled inside sitting at the edge of your bed as he followed you in, then slammed the door shut.
   Kylo kept his gaze fixated while he strode over, before dropping onto his knees before you. You watched as he placed his hands on your thighs running them up towards your hips pushing your dress up along with them. A groan leaving his mouth as your underwear was exposed.
  You didn't know what was going to happen on your date so just in case, you opted for a pair of matching red lacy underwear.
  "Stars, you were going to let him have this.." Kylo growled pulling your hips to his face, leaving a wet kiss over your underwear. "This pussy is mine"
  You shuddered as he continued lavishing you over the material. "Kylo please, I need you inside of me"
  His eyes darkened as he looked up at you before standing, "Strip" he ordered.
  Hurriedly you pulled off your shoes, dress and underwear.
  "Now get on the bed, hands and knees"
  You obeyed waiting in anticipation as you heard him begin pulling his robes off, and feeling the mattress dip behind you as he positioned himself. You leaned in to his touch as you felt his hand smooth over your ass
  "You're so eager to take this dick aren't you?" Caught up in your own need all you could do was mewl in response.
  "I asked you a question slut" Kylo demanded, a slap echoing the room as his hand connected with your cheek. Yelping, your back arched in pleasure.
  "Yes Kylo I am" you whined growing shamelessly wet.
  "Mm, that's a good girl" you felt him kneading over the stinging flesh before he began to push his dick in. Moaning you pushed yourself back onto him as he groaned in approval. "Fuck that's it.." his hand pressed your face into the mattress lifting your ass higher as he continued to fuck into your pussy.
  You panted into the bed, relishing in the feeling of bliss while you listened to lewd sounds of slapping skin and his strangled growls.
  "This cunt is all mine" Kylo repeated quickening his pace. Your hands gripped the sheets as your orgasm built, moaning out as a particularly violent thrust sent you over the edge. Joining you in your pleasure Kylo came soon after, fucking you though the aftershocks.
  Feeling him pull out you rolled over on your back, curious as to what he'd do now. You watched wordlessly as he began pulling his clothes back on. When he finished he made his way over to the door. Turning he glanced over you, seeming satisfied with his work as you laid, sprawled over the bed glistening in sweat. "I expect you to cut things off with that Stormtrooper Commander" without another word he walked out, closing the door behind him.
  'Well shit...what am I going to do now?'
    ————————————————————————-

        I just wanted to say thank you for 1k reads💕
     It's still crazy to me that people are even actually       
                             reading my stuff🥺

        I just wanted to say thank you for 1k reads💕     It's still crazy to me that people are even actually                                     reading my stuff🥺