Lesson in Respect

*smut warning⚠️ if spanking and blowjobs make you uncomfortable feel free to skip this chapter, because that's basically all that happens*

  After the little 'run-in?' with Kylo in the closet you stumbled your way back to your quarters to start getting ready for tonight. You let the hot water slide over your skin after taking care of your shower routine, thoughts fogging your mind like the humid air around you.
'I can't believe I'm going to be training with Kylo every week for who knows how long. And all through out it he expects me to be his own personal sex doll. On top of it all your enjoying it!'
"Idiot" you mumbled to yourself stepping out of the shower, tugging on a robe and heading over to your dresser. Pulling open the drawers you pulled out the only other pair of lingerie you owned, a set of black lacy underwear.
'Is this to much? We're going to have sex right? That's what "a lesson in respect" means...it means sex ...well what else could it be?'
Shaking off the uncertainty, you pulled on the matching set. Grabbing your holo pad you placed it on the counter waiting for Kylo's message while you blow dried your hair and applied some light makeup.
Hearing a notification you read the directions to his room and a simple sentence attached, 'Come over now'.
"Aye aye Captain" you mocked, deciding on a ponytail and wearing a plain black v-neck and leggings over your lingerie.
'Just in case "a lesson in respect" really means a workout or something. Who knows at this point? The mans fucking insane.'
Following his instructions your heart pounded against your chest as you approached his door, stopping in front of it you stood there uncertain on what to do next.
'Do I knock or...'
Shattering your thoughts the door suddenly slid open with a hiss, leading to a dark hallway entrance.
"Oh" you breathed lamely waiting for approval to step inside.
"Are you just going to stand there, or are you going to come in?" You heard Kylo's voice call from inside. Satisfied with his permission you stepped through the hallway walking into a dimly lit bedroom. It had the same walls as the rest of the ship, which was the only source of light coming through the long oval spots in the panels. In the middle of the room there was a huge bed on a platform against the wall covered in black silk sheets. Looking around more you finally noticed Kylo standing with his back to you in front of a tall dresser. When he turned around your jaw dropped. His robes were off, leaving him shirtless, with a pair of high waisted leather pants that made him look even more massive than he already did. His chest was glistening with sweat and you couldn't help but stare at his amazingly carved shoulders and collarbones.
"Are you done staring Captain?" Kylo interrupted, the corner of his lips slightly twitching up.
"I was not staring, I was just lost in thought" you answered defensively, snapping your mouth shut.
'Arrogant asshole'
His jaw flexed along with his fists at his side, "No matter how many times I tell you you still never listen hm?"
'Oh Shit'
"Oh shits right Captain, I've heard all your thoughts. You think you can just degrade me in your head all day?" He started slowly stalking over towards you.
Your body was frozen with fear, and at the same time rage was fighting to take over. "What the hell Kylo?! You can't just be in my head all day, I'm allowed to have my own private thoughts!" You tried to lift your head to meet his gaze confidently when he stopped in front of you glaring you down.
"Not from me, I own you. You're mine. And I expect your full respect and obedience.." he trailed off pinching your chin between his fingers. "That's exactly what today's lesson is going to be for."
"What is today's lesson?" You asked nervously, holding his stare.
"I'll show you" releasing your chin he walked over to the edge of the bed patting the spot on top. "Come here".
Lightly stepping over you stood next to him.
"Now lay on your stomach over the edge of the bed"
"Kylo.." you whined.
'This is embarrassing, he's not going to actually make me do this right?'
He shot you a warning look, "I am. The more you disobey me, the worse your punishment is going to get".
Not willing to risk what was about to happen, you laid down on the bed as Kylo asked. Your legs still hanging over the side while you placed your hands in front of you.
"Mmm good. See, that wasn't so bad was it?" He asked moving himself behind you before dropping onto his knees to pull your leggings off. You gasped in response to the cold air hitting your skin. The only thing protecting you from being fully exposed was the thin lace of your underwear that barely even covered your ass. Kylo's warm hands traveled up your legs as he rose, you shivered at the contact, pressing your thighs together.
"It's too bad I have to punish you.." he teased softly while pressing his clothed but hardening dick into your ass. "Because I'd love to just fuck this tight little pussy right now".
Feeling yourself throb at his words, you moaned trying to wiggle against the hard tent in his pants.
"Oh no, that's not what this is" Kylo reprimanded you pulling away completely.
You huffed at the loss of friction, snapping in irritation. "Well then what is this then Kylo?"
"Your going to count with me" he chuckled darkly sending chills down your body. "Your going to count each spank I give you, for every time you've disrespected me".
"You can't be fucking serious! I'm not a child Kylo.."
Smack
You moaned out wantonly as you felt his hand unexpectedly connect with your ass harshly.
"Now do you want to actually start, or is there anything else you want to add?"
"No" you responded quickly
"No what?"
"No sir"
"Good girl" he praised you, before cracking his hand back down again. Smack
You bit down on your lip to keep you from moaning again, trying to ignore the painful bliss taking over.
"I said count pet" Kylo warned.
"One"
"That was for calling me insane"
'The irony of the situation'
Smack "What was that?" He growled.
"I'm sorry sir" you panted desperately.
"Are you ready to continue?"
"Yes sir"
Smack
"Two"
"That was for calling me arrogant.." Smack "and that was for the asshole part".
"Three" moaning out unrestrained, your hands clawed at the silk sheets. At this point you could feel yourself dripping.
"You did such a good job pet" he cooed massaging his hands soothingly over your stinging flesh. You mewled at his approval. The mattress dipped beside you as he sat down, "Come sit". He patted his thigh when you turned your face towards him.
Wobbling you stood up as he helped you onto his lap so you were facing him and straddling his thigh. You sighed, finally having pressure between your legs.
"Mmm that's it, fuck yourself on me" Kylo groaned, dropping his face into your neck and sucking marks into your skin. Moaning you rocked your hips onto him, quickening the pace as delicious pressure started building.
"Stars you feel so good Kylo.." your breath was coming faster, and your thoughts were hazed with pleasure as you mindlessly rode his thigh. He continued biting and sucking bruises into your skin. Almost reaching your peak, his hands stopped your hips firmly. "What the fuck?!" you sobbed, frustrated tears falling down your cheeks. "I was so close, fuck you!"
"There goes that dirty mouth of yours again" Kylo growled grabbing your face into his hand and squeezing your jaw apart. "You don't deserve to cum yet. That filthy mouth of yours needs to be taught a lesson, since apparently the last one wasn't enough."
"Kylo please just let me cum..." you begged as he pushed you off his lap.
He ignored your pleas, palming himself through his pants, "Get on your knees."
Obeying readily you dropped to your knees between his legs, determined for him to let you have release.
"Good. If you do this well, I'll let you cum" Kylo stood pulling his dick from his pants. Seeing how hard he had gotten you felt your mouth water.
He stroked himself as he watched you greedily. "Your so desperate for me to fuck into your pretty little throat, aren't you?"
"Yes please"
"Of course you are" growling he grabbed your hair and pushed his dick into your mouth. You gagged at the sudden intrusion but focused on relaxing your throat as he continued thrusting in and out.
"Oh fuck..." Kylo groaned as you swallowed around him "you feel so good" bucking his hips again he gripped your hair tighter. "You look so pretty taking my cock like this" hearing his praise you moaned on his dick causing him to drive in faster.
You watched him, his face flushed and brows pulled together in pleasure as he panted heavily, grunting in between breaths. He was close. Hearing and seeing him spurred on your need, you snaked a hand in between your thighs and began fingering yourself. Suddenly you felt a swirling pressure over your clit, gasping you noticed the hand that Kylo wasn't using to hold your hair, was using the force. Shutting your eyes you focused on the building climax, your vision going white as your release finally crashed over you.
Kylo's thrusts began getting sloppier, "Fuck I'm going to cum, do you want me to cum in your dirty little mouth?"
Recovering from your orgasm, you tried to nod as best you could with his dick still in your mouth. "Mhmm"
"Good. Stars, your such a slut for my cock. You better swallow every drop!" Grunting loudly his hips stuttered and you felt his cum shoot down your throat. After he pulled out, you swallowed making sure to follow his orders. Tucking himself back away he left into another room. Unsure of what to do you pulled your pants back on and sat at the edge of his bed. Finally emerging Kylo came back with a damp rag in his hand, kneeling in front of you he began gently wiping the spit off your chin and around your mouth.
You watched in awe as he continued cleaning the sweat and smudged makeup on your face. His expression was filled with focus and a gentleness you'd never seen. Content with his work he stood offering you his hand. Accepting it, you let him pull you up. His eyes scanned your face as he tucked a loose strand of hair behind your ear.
"Kylo..."
"You should probably go." He interrupted you, and abruptly left, going over to the door and entering a code so it slid open.
"Oh..okay" you followed him disappointed as you walked out.
"You..you did a good job today." Kylo choked out, turning away so you couldn't see his face. "I'll see you at our training" and before you could say anything back the door hissed shut.
'That was...interesting'
You stumbled through the hallway back to your room, still in a confused daze over what happened.
'Was he embarrassed? Over being nice-ish?'
Making it back, you smiled goofily to yourself while plopping on the bed.
'Cute'.

————————————————————————
Sorry it took a bit longer for me to put out that chapter, I just kept going back and forth on what I wanted to do, so I hope you liked it.
Also if there are any specific scenes you want to see smut wise😏 you can dm me on tik tok, they should be open to everyone. I won't be able to respond but I can still see it.
My username is @_bensolosimp_
Thankyou💕

 My username is  @_bensolosimp_Thankyou💕