1. The new victim

Jason McCann's POV:

"How many people works in the drug shop then?" Dainton asked with his typical recognised furrowed black eyebrows.

We planned on robbing a drug store, where we were going to take all the drugs and money. Then we were going to sell the drugs to other people for a high bill, and we would earn so much money that you wouldn't even be able to count to.

"Only one person, so that will be perfect!" Daegel explained with a super serious face, but a little smile was still playing on his red lips. You could sell that face for more than hundred thousand dollars, it was truly so serious.

"What do we need for the robbery?" Dainton asked, with his furrowed eyebrows again.

"Everyone need to have their guns in their pocket so we can kill who ever comes past. And we need cloth, pepper spray and a rope to kill the cashier." Lennox explained to everyone but mostly Dainton, also with a serious face but not as serious as Daegel's.

The reason why we were going to rob the drug store is because we needed money to build bombs. When we had enough bombs, our goal is 100.000 bombs, were we going to blast the whole country. This was our last year as planned, we've been building bombs for ages. We were going to place bombs all over the world and build a button and press it and that's when all of the bombs will explode, we wanted to do it because we all had a bad childhood and all of us lived in an orphanage, we lived together there. It was cold, grey floor and grey outworn gross walls. It was barely any windows, not even lights, just a few. The rooms was dark and cold. So we wanted to blast the world just to make it fair for everyone.

"When are we going to do it?" Dainton asked, again. I wonder why he asks so many questions.

"Isn't it enough with these stupid questions Dainton? Haven't you been listening to all this fucking stuff we've been talking about in one month?" I spat while anger filled my body. He's the one I hate the most. I sent him a death glare, he's always so childish.

"Wow wow, Jason calm down!" Federico told me and rolled his brown eyes. "He wasn't here when we had the meetings," he continued. I didn't bother to answer, he still could've asked before.

"We are going to do it on Friday, which means tomorrow." Fredrico told Dainton.

"Okay, thanks Fredrico." Dainton mumbled as he pulled out his black chair and got up from it, he started jog up the stairs. I was quick to stop him from going away.

"Dainton sorry, I didn't know." I apologised even though I didn't really mean it.

"It's fine, bro." Dainton told me while sighing and continued to jog up the stairs. I rolled my eyes and made my way upstairs to my room too.

We were six members in the gang, our gang members was Lennox; the leader of the gang, Daegel, Dainton, Federico, cable and me. Everyone has a special thing to do; like Fredrico, he takes care of the money and the economy (same thing). Cable he watches the house and watch if everything is okay. Daegel he is the leader when Lennox is on a meeting or away somewhere. Dainton, he builds the bombs. And now you probably wonder who I am... I do everything every people in the gang does, I am the leader along with Lennox, which means that we are two leaders. I call myself the best leader because literally, I am.

"Jason, there is a knock on the door. I'm to lazy to get it!" Daegel lightly yelled in the doorway. I rolled my eyes, sighed and sat up in my bed.

"Why can't you take I instead, I'm not your fucking slave Daegel!" I yelled at him. I sighed one more time and got up from the bed to make my way down the stairs. I walked through the long hall with a lot of paintings on the walls, to the white wooden outworn door and finally opened it.

There stood a girl with beautiful brown wavy hair with blue shining eyes, a turquoise tank top and grey jeans with some scratches, she had a sliver necklace with a little red apple on it. I think I recognise her... Who the hell dares to knock on the most criminal gangs door?

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I spat in her face, which made her back off a little bit. She looked up at me with her blue sparkling eyes, trying to get some words out from her mouth.

"I-I came in to t-this forest and suddenly c-couldn't find my way home.. I w-wondered if I could ca-ll my mom just fast from your p-phone." She said, more nervous than ever, yes it is her. Chloe Louise Jenner. I've done a few things to her before.

"Of course." I lied. "Come in!" I said and did my best cute smile ever; which was a fake smile. Of course she wasn't going to call her mom. She stepped in carefully and took off her white converses.

"Follow me," I muttered. I walked up to my room and walked in, she followed me like a tail. This was going to be fun.

"I think I found my victim." I whisper, making sure that she heard it.

-

First chapter! This wasn't so good, but it will be a lot better soon I swear :) Have a good day <3

-Nicole