3. No one's

"Okay so this is Cable!" Jason said and interrupted a guy sitting with his computer. He walked into a big room with a white wooden bed. He was going to introduce me to everyone who lives here, his gang members.

"What?" The boy named Cable said and looked up from his MacBook computer. "Oh, hey!" Cable continued with an ugly smile.

"Hey." I said cold hearted and with a boring expression on my face. Everything started to get awkward.

"Nice to meet you!" Cable said while smiling and reached his hand out for me.

I quickly shook it and made a disgusting face when I felt the sweat on his hands. As fast as I shook it I pulled away my hand. It smelt sewage in there. Cable was just wearing black clothes, a black long chain around his throat, the chain was so long that it touched his umbilical. He actually had a lot of tattoos, they looked kind of ugly. He was ugly.

-20 minutes later-

Jason had been introducing all his gang members to me, Daegel, Cable, Dainton, Federico, and Lennox. Only one of them seemed kind, it was Federico. Federico looks like an Italian boy, black short perfect hair and black moustache, he just looks so handsome and he's also so kind hearted.

"Chloe, me and my gang members has to meet this gang now, and you are coming with us." Jason told me.

"No, I'm staying here!" I smiled, and obviously it was a fake smile.

"You are coming with us no matter what you say." Jason told me unpleasant and looked me in my eyes. His eyes was cold, very cold. There was no need to fight him so I sighed and mumbled an 'okay'.

-1 HOUR LATER-

We walked to this grey house. It was probably the Quitarés gang's house. Me and Jason's gang walked up some wooden stairs and found a brown door, Lennox opened it and it was a black table with a pot and a flower in the pot on it. There sat 6 other boys which probably was the members of the Quitarés gang. Jason including all his gang members sat down on a chair.

"Chloe, you have to sit on my lap," Jason said and patted it. I sighed and sat down on his lap, as usual I didn't have a choice if I wanted to or not.

"Found a fuckbuddy?" Someone from the other gang asked as he smirked. Jason just smirked back.

'Boys'. I thought and rolled my eyes.

"So... Hey." Another guy said who was a member from the other gang, he had black pants with a dirty grey chain around them, a black skin jacket and a thick gold chain around his neck.

"Hey Mark." Lennox said. They didn't even shook their hands. "We are going to deal about this plastic piece. What can we do for you guys to get it? And what can you guys give us to have it?" Lennox continued.

It was a innocent little plastic piece in the middle of the table.

"If we get this girl who's sitting on Jason's lap, then we will agree with you getting the plastic piece." Mark said and rest his feet on the table.

"Me?" I yelled, but Jason cut me off directly.

"You little piece of shit!" Jason started and stood up so I immediately flew off his lap. "You're never going to get her no matter what happens, she is mine!" Jason yelled and slammed his fist on the table. "She is my damn victim!" Jason yelled. I gasped, I wasn't his victim.

"You don't own me!" I shouted at Jason. "Not this guy named Mark either!" I yelled.

"WHEN I SAY I OWN YOU, I DO!" Jason spat right in my face.

"Whoa stop it, I'll say this instead." Mark smirked. "If our gang don't get the plastic piece, we will kidnap Chloe!" Mark laughed. Everyone in his gang started laughing, and everyone in Jason's gang made a shocked face.

"You wouldn't dare to do that!" Jason panicked. "She is always mine and will always be mine no matter what." Jason said. "Did you get that?" Jason threatened. "I fell in love with her even the first day I met her and-" Jason's face turned red as he quickly covered his mouth. I could see him blush.

I stood there very shocked, I was speechless. Not that I had to say something but it felt awkward.

"You'll just wait and see little Jason!" Another guy from the Quitarés gang teased. They all except Jason's gang started laughing.

I'm still no one's.

"No one is fucking kidnapping her except me, huh?" Jason hissed and increased his fist close to Mark's face. Mark just let out a loud laugh.

"You think I'm afraid of you little Jason?" Mark laughed. "Just letting you know that I'm not." Mark's face turned into a pissed face and it was him who increased his fist this time, he hit Jason right in his face so he immediately flew to the ground. Jason's eyes turned dark and cold, his face turned red again.

Jason quickly took the plastic piece and ran out the door and so did all his gang members. I ran after them and we ran out in a forest, the forest I got lost in. High green tree's and leave's on the ground.

-JASON'S POV-

We ran and ran and reached our house, I quickly got in and so did Lennox and the others. We all smiled big at the thought of getting the plastic piece.

"We did it!" Daegel smiled, he looked proud.

"Thank you Jason!" Cable added with a proud smile too.

"Why didn't you guys say a fucking word?" I asked them all.

They just looked at me with a strange expression on their face, furrowed eyebrows and flat mouthes.

"I don't know." Federico said. "I think we were shy," he added and shrugged his shoulders like it was nothing. I can say that I didn't really mind.

-Chloe's Point Of View-

"LET ME GO!" I yelled from the top of my lungs.

Hard thick ropes wound around my legs and arms, it hurted so damn bad.

"You think that we will let you go, little bitch?" Mark laughed. He took out something familiar from his pocket, tape and pepperspray.

"No, please don't!" I cried. I got a big lump in my throat and I was about to cry, what if he kills me?

"Whatever you say, it's my choice if I want to spray it in your blue ugly eyes." Mark muttered while smirking.

"Please don't do it, please just don't!" I yelled with a raspy voice because of the mucus in my throat for crying and yelling.

"Shut up bitch, or I'll tape your mouth. We are going to carry you to our home and you'll sit in a dark room." Mark warned.

I tried to run after Jason and the others but they just disappeared and then Mark found me and struck me down to the ground. I am so unlucky.

"Just let me go." I cried my eyes out.

-1 hour later-

How could I forget her, how could I? How is it even possible? Chloe. Where was she? Did she escape?

That was when it hit me. The Quitarés gang.

-

Shit is about to happen ;)