4. Handcuffed

-Jason's point of view-

"FUCKING ASS HELL MARK!" I yelled as I hit the mirror, there was a big hole in the mirror for me hitting it several times.

I ran down the wooden stairs to find my gang members. I've got the plan to get her back.

"Meeting!" I yelled.

When someone in the gang yells that, everyone has to come downstairs to the living room which means someone has to say something important. Chloe is important for me. I heard thousand of foot steps jogging down the stairs. I gently covered my ears, because the annoying sound spun into my ears.

Cable, Lennox, Daegel and everyone else sat down on the black leather couch, yes almost everything here is black.

"So I need some help with C-" I started but Daegel cut me off and putted his palm on my lips.

"Dainton isn't here." Daegel said which annoyed me so much because Chloe was the only important thing at the moment. I took all my strength to squeeze Daegel's hand so it would hurt, I quickly pulled his hand down on the table and hit it hard.

"I DON'T CARE, FUCK HIM!" I yelled and increased my fist for the second time today.

"Wow chill Jason!" Lennox calmed me. "You are very bi-polar." Lennox added and rolled his bright brown eyes.

"I'm not fucking bi-polar!" I snapped and send him a death glare. "It's something about Chloe !" I cried and made a mad face. "The Quitarés gang took her," I whisper and made sure that everyone heard.

"What?" Federico asked, his black hair with excessive wax showed much. He's Italian.

"The Quitarés gang took her!" I repeated with a louder voice this time.

"W-what?" Everyone said but I could hear Federico the most. "W-what are we g-going to do about it?" Federico sobbed.

"I've got the plan!" I whisper and ran a hand through my hair while a smile still played on my pink lips.

-0.30 am-

"One, two, three!" I whisper/yelled, I was making sure that I held my gun tight.

Everyone helped each other to push the door open, we ran through the long hall with big famous paintings. They are also criminals, but not as much as us. I ran up the stairs to their dark cold room.

"I think she's here." I whisper, so the others wouldn't wake up. Everyone nodded their heads and kept exploring the door. I took my hand on the handle and gently opened it as quiet as I could. Fuck, it was locked.

"It's locked!" I whispered in panic.

"Try to find the key then," Dainton whined. I rolled my eyes at him.
Federico just stood there, speechless. I think he was worried.

"I don't fucking know where it is!" I yelled in a whisper.

"Their key cabinet." Daegel suggested and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't fucking know where their key cabinet is either!" I said, still in a whisper with panic written all over my face.

"I saw it when we ran past their kitchen, in the hall!" Cable said and played with a little smile on his lips.

"Go fucking get it then!" I told Cable. "I'll stand and protect Chloe while you guys look for the key!" I continued with a whisper.

Barely three minutes later they came back with a silver grey key, it was small.

"Are you sure it's the right?" I asked and checked the key.

"Try if it fits!" Lennox said checked the key out if it would fit, he used his eyes.

I put the little key in the keyhole, it fitted. I took my big hands on the handle for the second time and when I opened the door, I saw something I didn't want to see... Chloe laying handcuffed in a cold grey "bed".

-Chloe's point of view-

I felt something touch my cold dried bloody wrist. I looked weak at a big hand laying on my wrist, it was lightly caressing me.

-FLASHBACK-

"LET ME GO" I yelled from the top of my lungs, again.

"You've got your chance and you don't want to shut up so I think we have to do this!" He said and put something in my mouth so I only felt a wet gross thing under my nose.

I tried to scream, it didn't work. I tried to move, it didn't work. I tried to open my eyes, but it was pepper spray sprayed in them so I could barely see anything. Almost nothing worked to do, except laying on the ground and waiting for him to do or say something.

Mark yelled something to another guy in his gang which I couldn't hear because it felt like I was almost dead.

I felt something sharp touch my wrist and suddenly everything went black.

-

"Chloe wake up please." Jason cried and looked me in my blue eyes.

"I-I'm awa-ke." I quietly whisper and tried to make eye-contact with him even though I hated him.

"Babe, I need to take you out of here!" Jason whisper and gently caressed my forehead and placed a light kiss on it.

Jason carried me up in bridal style from the bed and suddenly I realised that my handcuffs where unlocked. He carried me down the stairs while some other boys followed him, I think it's his gang members. They all walked out from the house, I was still in Jason's safe arms. Even though I hate Jason, I still feel so safe in his arms, they are so soft and comfortable...

Some minutes later we arrived at their house and the next thing I remember was falling asleep in a warm bed with tons of blankets and a warm Jason around me...

-

I hope you liked the chapter :) I spent so much time writing on this fanfiction and I really enjoy writing on it so I hope you guys liked it :*