2. Chloe Louise Jenner

-Chloe's point of view-

"W-what do you mean?" I asked with fear in my voice. I took a few steps away from him.

"You will soon find out, Chloe." The boy said and sat down on his bed and patted his lap which was a sign for him for me to sit on his lap.

"No, thank you." I said when he patted his lap. "And how did you know my name-" I started with a shocked face but he cut me off directly.

"When I tell you to fucking sit on my lap, then you have to do it. Or you will get a hard fist in your damn face, so it will hurt twice than normal," the boy barked which made me back off in fear and I started to shake. I slowly and gently sat down on his lap. He putted his arms around me and hugged me tight.

"Good girl!" He said and kissed my cheek. I made a disgusted face which he gladly didn't see, I would probably be in trouble if he saw it.

"We have some rules here Chloe. You have to respect me and my gang members, especially me. Just obey me. And you shouldn't yell at me, because it won't turn out good. When I tell you to do something; then you have to listen to me and do it. When I-" He started but I cut him off by his stupidness.

"What the fuck do you think? I want to call my parents, not stay with you for a fucking damn lifetime!" I spat. I was being pissed. What was he thinking?

"Aye, when I talk is it me who's talking! Don't cut me off, it won't fucking turn out good!" The boy threatened. "And guess what? I didn't let you in because you should call your parents, I let you in because you are going to live with me, forever. And be my victim, forever." He continued with a creepy smirk. "My name is McCann, Jason McCann by the way."

I swallowed hard. Was I going to stay with him forever? Jason McCann? I started to get a big lump in my stomach, and in my throat. I've never been that nervous before.

"Sorry." Was all that came out from my mouth. A natural face which was hiding so much at the moment.

"You want lunch?" Jason asked with a smile on his face like nothing happened.

"Lunch? What the hell? I want to go home!" I whined and crossed my arms over my chest like a young child who wanted candy.

"Oh, I forgot to say. You have to speak with a good language to me." He told me with a suspicious smile. I just sighed in madness. "Lunch is ready!" He told me, his smile faded as he made his way out the door. I didn't even want lunch. How was I supposed to live like this... I couldn't stand it one second more. He was a very strange guy, that's how I saw him. Was I really going to stay with him forever?

I went downstairs and tried to find the kitchen.

-1 hour later-

"Yes I think I found her, she knocked on the door and asked for a call to her parents; she was lost. And yes it is Chloe I can see her hair and eyes. Her family has the wires. It will be perfect I swear." I had my ear against Jason's door; Jason was probably talking in his phone. What does he mean? Which wires? "Yes, it's her. Chloe Louise Jenner." Jason spoke in his phone. How does he know my name? My full name? I came closer and closer to the door if it even was possible. "I don't know how she found her way to my door, I just think we were lucky, we've been looking for her for years, even though we found her around one year ago. Sadly she escaped," Jason continued with a silly laugh.

I furrowed my eyebrows, escaped? I never met that guy before. Sadly I couldn't hear the other one who was speaking. My heart started to beat a lot faster. I heard footsteps from the room Jason was sitting in coming closer to the door, so I hurried to hide behind the corner, luckily I was fast enough for him to not catch me.

He made his way down the stairs, when I heard he reached the last step I walked in to his room. To be honest I had nothing to do because I don't have my phone or a computer or not even a book to read. How was I able to live like this?

I didn't have a choice so I walked downstairs to find Jason. I walked into the so called kitchen, if it even was a kitchen. It was more like a place where it smelled like shit. Happily I found him. Jason suddenly saw me and lightened up in a smile.

"Hey Chloe, me and my gang has a meeting with this gang called 'The Quitarés Gang'. So I have to go and you're coming with us." He told me. He has a gang?

"What? Do you have a gang? How many members are you? What's their name?" I asked with a curious face while curiosity filled my body.

"No need to talk about that but they live here, that's why the house is so big." Jason explained and made a face which seemed like he was bored by the conversation. He rolled his warm hazel eyes.

"But I want to know!" I whined with a unfair look on my face.

"Let's meet them then..." Jason said and rolled his eyes. He took my hand and started to walk up the stairs, I quickly pulled away my hand.

"I can walk by myself," I fake smiled.

"When I hold your hand, I want you to hold mine back and you have to agree with the things that I'm saying," Jason said stern. I slowly nodded, took his hand and followed him up the stairs.

There was no need to fight him. Some people in this world really begs for what they want, like Jason.

-

Comment what you think about the chapter, and please vote! <3

-Nicole