6. Bi-polar

"Where have you been?" Madelyn said just as worried as Sophia was, they're my two best friends.

"I said you don't have to worry, it was nothing." I said as we walked through the big crowd, in school. Sophia immediately stopped.

"Chloe, now you have to listen," Sophia started. "We know you are lying and you are hiding something from your best friends! Now tell where you have been if you wasn't sick." Sophia said stern, I didn't have a choice.

"Okay... So I went to go for a walk, and then I got lost in the forest where all criminals live... And then I decided to knock on a door and ask if I could call my parents... I knocked on the door and there stood, Jason McCann." I told them. Both of them had a strange expression on their face.

"Who's Jason McCann?" Madelyn asked as she came closer to my face.

"Then I asked if I could call my parents and he said of course, so I went in and he walked up to his room I think, and then he said that he found a new victim." I explained and tried to look both of them in the eyes.

"Victim? You mean that he says you are a victim to him? So he's going to do everything with you?" Sophia widened her eyes and looked at madelyn and then at me.

"Later he said he loves me, so i don't know if he is going to act like he is the offer or not," I sighed. I didn't even want to talk about it.

"What happened later? How did you come home?" They both asked.

"We had a deal," I started and they both looked at me with wide eyes. "He said if I agree with meeting him almost everyday and sometime sleeps over with him he'll let me go from his house, if I didn't deal with that I had to stay at his 'home' forever. And if we won't meet, he will do something unexpected." I explained. Their mouthes hung open and their chin was almost touching the dirty school floor. I could see that they were speechless.

-1 hour later-

"So how do you calculate the area of the triangle then? Don't forget the base and the height divided in two," our teacher said and five innocent people threw their hand in the air to prove that they could solve the math problem. I personally hate math, I suck at it too. I rolled my eyes, happily she couldn't see it.

I couldn't stop thinking about Jason... Will he ever hurt me? Why does he want to meet me again and hang out with me? Sleepover? No it just feels wrong. What if he kidnaps me or rapes me? Everything felt weird.

"So Chloe, what's the answer?" Mrs. Ann interrupted me in my thoughts and looked at me with her sparkle green eyes.

"What? I don't know," was all I could say before the whole class started laughing.

"She doesn't know the answer!" Erik laughed from behind.

"Shut up." Sophia spat at Erik, I sent her a little smile to show that I appreciate when she defends me.

"Listen Chloe, you have to listen to my speeches. It's very important because we are going to have a math test and if you don't listen you won't pass it!" Our teacher explained while sighing. "Alright?" Mrs. Ann questioned and looked straight into my eyes.

"Yes Mrs. Ann!" I told her with an annoying look on my face, gladly she didn't see it.

-3 HOURS LATER-

School was finally done and I decided to walk home today, I usually take my car. I took my heavy dirty white school bag with tons of poetry, math and English books in it and swung it around my shoulder.

I decided to walk through the forest. I could see the green buds on the trees because it was almost summer, which means that it was spring. To be honest it was pretty hot outside- BANGGGG.

"Hey, baby girl!" Someone said from behind and wrapped its arms around me, I didn't bother to look who it was but I recognised the voice. "Answer me," the person said. My heart started to beat faster so I slowly turned my head and there stood Jason who looked at me, smiling.

"W-what are you doing here?" I asked, just as afraid as I was.

"I decided to pick you up from school, until I saw you walk into this forest." Jason smiled, his smile was very beauti- stop it Chloe

"How do you know which school I go to?" I asked as I furrowed my brown eyebrows.

"It's only one school here in town babe." Jason laughed as he took my hand, as usual I didn't had a choice so I gently took his hand.

"Oh, okay." I fake smiled. "Are you driving me home?" I asked.

"No, I thought about you and me hanging out today? Maybe at my place?" Jason smiled and looked into my eyes.

"Oh, sorry I'm very busy today." I started as I dragged the word 'very'. "I have so much homework and tests this week so I'm sorry." I lied and tried to make a sad face, but of course I had to fail.

"Chloe," Jason started and let out a laugh. "I know that you are lying, can't we just be honest with each other? I know you are lying. I won't hurt you, can't we just hang out and come closer to each other as friends?" Jason suggested. He looked at me with pleading eyes. I sighed loud.

"Fine." I sighed. "Only today," I continued.

"You wish." Jason teased. "We have to hang out more often." Jason said and playfully side-hugged me. Jason quickly pulled out from the hug. "I'm sorry." He said and looked another way.

"What?" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows. "What do you mean?" I asked once again. Jason just stayed quiet.

"Jason!" I said and waved my hands in front of his eyes.

"Yes?" Jason asked and now looked in my eyes, it felt like he had a big lump in his throath.

"What's wrong?" I told him. He just ignored me. "Jason McCann, what's wrong?" I said much louder this time.

"Nothing, I just fucking never hugged someone before okay? Stop freaking ask me!" Jason yelled right in my face, wow. What a turbot.

"Wow, calm down!" I calmed him. "There's nothing to yell for." I told Jason.

"Can't you just agree with the face that I've never hugged someone before?" Jason spat. "Now, jump in the car and we will drive to my house!" Jason said as his face turned red, of anger or embarrassment. I'm sure he hugged someone before, me. He did it yesterday.

Me and Jason quietly walked over to his car in silence. I jumped into his car and Jason started to drive up the road, in silence. The car ride was absolutely quiet until Jason spoke up.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you, I just got mad. I don't know why..." He apologised. "I know, I hugged you before," he continued.

"It's okay." Was all I said. Jason mumbled a little 'good' and continued to drive, everything was so quiet.

Soon we arrived at Jason's home.

-

I hope you liked the chapter! Please vote and leave a comment below of what you think! :*

-Nicole