16. Death room

The bell rang, and it was time to go home. The bell reminds me of a gun. When the tigger pulls and it scares people, especially me. I walked out of the school, to see Jason stand there as usual. I rolled my eyes, ignored him and continued to walk. Suddenly I felt that someone grabbed my arm, I turned my head and saw Jason, obviously. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk.

"Aye, why are you ignoring me?" I heard him say behind me.

I ignored him again and continued to walk. I felt him grabbing my arm again, he pulled me closer to him and hugged me tight. I rolled my eyes once again, suddenly I felt his lips touch mine. I decided to play with him, so I didn't kiss back.

"So... Why are you teasing me so much today then?" He laughed and grabbed my hand.

"You did burglary in my school, you bastard!" I playfully said and hit his chest playfully.

"Wow did you know that?" Jason said as he furrowed his cute big eyebrows.

"We have fucking security cameras!" I laughed. "You wrote that you loved me, and then you fell down the stairs. Everyone laughed and there I was, knowing the person who broke in to our school!" I said and started laughing, he's so stupid sometimes. Jason let out a giggle.

"I have to tell you something... Can we maybe head home to me? It's something important." Jason explained and scratched his forehead.

"Uh, sure." I said and smiled, at the same time I got worried.

We got in, in his black Ferrari. He has different cars everyday. I wonder where he gets all those cars from, he's criminal so I think that's why.

Some minutes later we arrived at his home. We walked through his long hall and finally reached his room.

"So, what's the matter?" I asked and sat down on his bed. Jason took off his cardigan and laid it on the bed. He wore a black T-shirt which showed off his muscles very well.

"Uh... You know... Some, years ago?" He started. I furrowed my eyebrows, but right after I nodded my head. "You know, me and... My friend we kind of..." He continued, he tried to say something. He scratched his forehead. I continued to furrow my eyebrows and made a sign for him to continue. "I don't know how to say this fucking bullshit but it was me who raped you." Jason said as fast as he could.

My heart skipped a beat. My chin was about to drop to the floor, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Jason McCann raped me? A tear suddenly ran down my cheek, I quickly dried it away. I was speechless, I didn't know what to say. How could he? Was that the reason why he said 'yes it's her' and stuff like that in the phone? My heart started to beat a lot faster, until I broke down on the floor crying. I felt Jason put his hand on my back.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I yelled and pulled away his hand. "DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I repeated in a yelling. I hit his chest as hard as I could., suddenly I fell down to the floor by crying again. I covered my face in my hands while I continued to cry.

"How could you?" I whispered and continued to sob and cry.

"Stop crying!" Jason protested.

"Do you think it's that easy? I thought you was my one love, the one I was going to love but you fucking raped me!" I yelled right in his face. I stood up and gave him the hardest bitch slap existing, while I flashed my middle finger at him.

Suddenly Jason came running behind me and picked me up with one hand by my cardigan.

"Stop it, let me go!" I whined and started hitting his chest. Jason just smirked as an answer. I gulped as he carried me downstairs.

He threw me hard in a small dark room, he closed the door and I could hear him lock it. I tried to move, but I couldn't. It was hard to move because it was such a small room. It started to get heavier to breath. I started banging on the door, I wanted to get out.

"Let me out!" I whined, tears was streaming down my red cheeks. "Please Jason." I cried. The room was smaller than one square meter.

"Keep dreaming." I could hear Jason say outside the small room as he laughed. I kept drying my tears but they were just appearing more.

"You're so evil Jason."

20 minutes has gone.

"Jason, I'm begging you to let me out. I can't stay here forever!" I told him and kept crying. "You're just hurting me, and you promised me not to do it!" I said and continue to bang on the small black door.

"Fuck!" He said and suddenly I heard steps disappearing. They immediately came back and then I heard a weird noise coming outside the door.

The door suddenly opened and Jason stood there with a towel around his arm.

"You hurt me too," he said.

"I don't care! How could you rape me?" I asked and tried to get out of the small room.

"I won't let you out if you're going to be rude, act normal!" He threatened and pointed a finger at me.

"Please, Mr. McCann. Let me just out of this small room!" I said. "You can't put me in a dark room just because you want to let your anger out! Hurt me again, and I'll lose everything for you!" I told him and crossed my arms over my chest.

"I HATE IT WHEN YOU ARE RIGHT!" Jason yelled and punched the wall in front of him. I rolled my eyes and quickly sneaked out of the small room.

"Bye, you probably won't ever see me again." I said and quickly putted on my shoes and left.

-Jason's point of view-

I was speechless. Everything has been a mess the past weeks. I just wanted to be honest with her, and tell her that it was me who raped her. But this is what I got back? And I may not ever see her again? Why is she acting like this?

I walked upstairs to my room, and walked in to my walk-in closet. I looked through the my drawers to find the letter I wrote the second day we met;

"Dear Chloe, I don't think you ever will see this but I love you so much. I'll show you this if we still are friends when we are about 30 years old, which I really hope we are. I love you, and will always do my dear Chloe!"

I smiled and kissed the letter. I walked over to my bed and laid down in it, I took the blanket over myself and kissed the letter once again. I hugged it and leaned my head back on my pillow. I've never been in love before, but is this love? Love is very complicated. I've never been in love before.

-

Please vote if you like my story, each vote means so much to me <3 Ily for reading :*