12. Broken promise

"OH MY GOD!" I yelled in panic as I hurried downstairs to see Jason standing by the window with a gun in his hand. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I yelled right in his face.

"Nothing, or of course I do something but people don't walk outside our house often so I just shoot him." Jason told me with an innocent smile.

"Are you fucking insane?" I spat at him threw my arms in the air.

"Don't call me that, or I'll lock you in a dark room without food or any air." He threatened as he gave me the worst death glare that existed on the list. It made my chin almost drop to the floor.

"But you can't just shoot an innocent man, and then threaten me. Don't you get that you hurt people?" I told him as tears started to form in my eyes. "Sometimes you're so kindhearted and happy, and then the other day or second you just ruin everything. Can't we just have some happy moments together and stop the drama? You hurt me so much and I don't want to be with someone who hurts me!" I told him as my voice cracked, yes I cry a lot.

"Am I hurting you?" Jason said, like it was all that matters.

"Did you even listen to what I said? Yes, you hurt me." I told him as I began to dry my tears.

Jason walked over to me and wrapped his arms around me. I quickly pushed away.

"No, it's enough! We are nothing!" I said and started to walk away.

"No, don't go! I need you," Jason said as he stopped me from walking with grabbing my arm. He dragged the word 'need'.

"Why do you need me? I mean, only me? There are tons of other more successful girls on this planet!" I said as I tried to let go but Jason wouldn't stop me.

"But you are special..." He told me as he looked down on the ground. I sighed lifted his chin up with my index finger.

"Why am I special?" I asked as I smiled a little. Jason looked up at me and smiled too.

"Because you are a very special girl and you are c-cute." He said in a low voice while he smiled lightly. His cheeks had laugh dimples and it was so cute. "You're different, in a good way." He explained.

"Thanks, I think." I giggled.

"I won't ever hurt you again, Chloe. I promise, and when I promise something, I really do." Jason told me and looked deep into my eyes.

"Promise?" I asked and looked in his eyes too.

"Promise." He said and reached out for his pinky. I gladly smiled and took it.

-Next day-

*BAAAAAANG* I heard somewhere in my room. I quickly flew up from my bed and looked around in the room and suddenly saw Jason standing inside my room giggling with the window open.

"What are you doing here?" I yelled in a whisper.

"I just wanted to say hello," Jason said and walked over to my bed and sat down.

"How did you come in?" I asked and playfully hit his chest. "You scared the hell out of me!" I added.

"By your window!" He laughed.

"How did you know this was my room?" I asked.

"Eh, uh... I don't know." Jason answered and scratched his forehead. I nodded, there was no need to talk about that.

"So, how's life?" I asked and shrugged my shoulders, I didn't know what to talk about. "Childhood and stuff," I added.

"I lived in an orphanage as you know, and yeah as I said before that my dad used to abuse my mom in public... When I got out from the orphanage and lived by myself, I joined a gang named 'The Holicitatiors'. We raped innocent girls and killed innocent people too. Soon I found out that they were so evil because they wanted to kill my dad for my sake, I said no and happily they didn't do it. I decided to leave the gang because of it, I felt bad. And then I joined the gang I'm joined in now and I actually love my life because I also I have you!" Jason explained. His life was probably very hard, including his childhood.

"Once I almost got raped, or I actually got raped. But it was a few years ago and I don't say that I've had sex before because I won't say that I'm not a virgin because I don't think it counts. They touched my breasts and then it went too far, they did much more sexual things and later punched me several times, they also threatened me. I don't remember much but I remember that I escaped." I explained and sighed, why does life have to be so hard sometimes? I could hear Jason swallow hard.

"Whatever, do you want to go outside with me so we can forget about this?" Jason said and broke our eye-contact.

"Okay, but can we promise each other that we won't tell anyone?" I said, hoping for a yes.

"Of course, promise." He replied and smiled.

"Good, let me just get ready!" I smiled and pushed Jason out on my little balcony. After getting ready, brushing my teeth and stuff I walked out to him. I already showered the night before.

"Where should we go?" I asked.

"Let's just go somewhere close." Jason suggested as we both started to walk away from my house, my balcony is close to the ground so you can jump down from it easy.

Jason took my hand and mumbled a little 'follow me'. I did as he said. some minutes later of walking we appeared close to a little beautiful lake and a restaurant with flowers and much other cute stuff.

"How do you find those cool and cute lakes? I've lived here for so long but never found this one!" I said, I was amazed.

"I don't know, maybe you can try to figure it out." He smirked and ran a hand through his bright brown hair.

I playfully rolled my eyes as we continued to walk. It was actually very beautiful here, where I lived. High trees, long grass, much colourful flowers, sun almost everyday and so on. Everything is perfect!

"I have to ask you a question." I said as we big sat down on a bench. Jason nodded as a sign for me to continue. "Why did you kiss me last time we went to a lake?" I sighed, I really wanted to know.

"Do we really have to talk about this now?" Jason said and sighed. "Maybe because I thought you loved me." He answered and sighed again.

"Why would I love you?" I told him unpleasant and immediately stood up.

"Why you got to be so rude? Why wouldn't you love me?" Jason asked, raising his voice a bit.

"Because you are a freak! You go and kill innocent people who never did any shit to you, you're so dangerous and you don't where to draw the line anymore. You're just out in your own mind, grow up!" I spat and raised my voice more than he did.

"Don't you dare to raise your voice at me!" Jason threatened. "I'm the boss, I'll lock you in a room if you don't shut your ugly mouth!" Jason lightly yelled and pointed his index finger at me.

"Fuck you! I hope all this shit that happened to your mom happened with you instead! You're a freak, I'll tell everyone that you lived in an orphanage, you just hurt me and you're so stupid. Your dad should start to abuse you too! Please grow up and stop with your shit, your mom can go to hell and get abused there too, and you can go with her because you deserve it!" I yelled, I quickly covered my mouth with my palm when I realised what I said.

Jason quickly dried a tear that escaped from his left eye. He looked down on the green leaves laying on the ground.

"You promised not to tell anyone..." He whispered and began to walk away, as he started to dry more tears. "I trusted you, the thing with my mom wasn't a joke. Now when you said those words, it makes me feel worse. I feel like I could've done something, but she is already gone." Jason said in a very low voice and continued to walk away. I could her Jason lightly sob on his way, as soon as I started to run after him.

"Jason, wait!" I yelled and ran up to him but he started to run faster. "No, Jason wait I'm sorry!" I told him when I was about 3 meters away from him.

"Go away." Jason sobbed and continued to run, but slower.

How could he even be in a gang if he was so weak? Jason is almost Federico number two now, Federico is always so emotional too. Jason always cries.

Suddenly something really hit me, I hurt him more than I should've done. I promised him not to tell anyone but I yelled it straight out.

I'm the freak.

-

This story is so shitty 😫