Liv was a strong woman and Myra knew she didn't take any bullshit off anyone. When it came to Zac, Liv was a completely different person, she was shy and blushing every time he said something. 

"And you." Aunt Mary hit Elias on his chest. 

Elias chuckled. "It's up to Myra." He grinned at her as he met her stare. 

She looked at him confused. 

We're friends, right? Does she know? She mindlinked Elias as everyone around them started chatting as Aunt Mary cut the cake. 

Elias frowned. Friends? We're not friends. He answered her with a glare. 

"I'm going to take a walk." Aunt Mary said as she pushed her chair out. Everyone nodded and waved at her as she silently walked out of the room. 

"She's going to see Uncle Drew's grave." Josh said to Myra who looked at the door confused. 

"Myra, could I have a word?" Elias asked, his eyes narrowed on her, daring her to say no. 

She nodded and followed him out of the kitchen. "Is something wrong?" Myra questioned as he walked up the stairs without waiting for her. 

"You have no fucking idea." He mumbled and she saw his hands fisted besides him as he disappeared up the stairs. She followed him silently wondering if she had done something wrong. 

Myra could hear her heart beating fast with every step she took upstairs to the third floor. Elias didn't wait for her as he walked towards his office. She noticed he left the door wide open for her. She didn't enter the room as she waited outside, trying to calm her racing heart. 

She tried to think of what she had done wrong but her mind was blank and a dull pain was pounding in it. 

"Myra." Elias called out to her from the office. She let out a deep breath and walked into the beautiful office she had admired the first time. 

Her eyes instantly met Elias's gaze. He was standing in front of the desk and watched every step she took into the room with darkened eyes. She closed the door behind herself and didn't move away from the door. 

"What are we?" He asked her softly. 

Lovers. Friends. Soulmates. Soon to be husband and wife. Luna gushed in her mind. Myra blocked her out as she looked at Elias confused. 

"What do you mean?" 

"You're giving me mixed signals." He took a step towards her. "The first day you said you didn't want to be with me. I was okay with it, and then you kissed me. Then you're being such a fucking tease and smiling at me and it fucking  hurts," he growled at her as she watched his eyes flickering from gold to black. "Do you want me or not? I'm not here to be your friend. I will wait a whole lifetime for you but I'm not going to be your friend." He advanced towards her, his steps completely predatory, as if he was a beast caging his prey in. 

Myra took a step back. "I don't know." She answered him softly as he stood in front of her, his eyes no longer shining gold. They were completely black as he took a step closer to her. Myra stepped back, leaning against the door as he took a step towards her. 

"It's a simple answer. Yes or no." He growled at her, his hands caging her against the door as he leaned closer to her. "Answer me." He narrowed his dark eyes at her. 

"No." She said to him. His eyes narrowed on her. "I don't want to be with you." 

Myra didn't know if she would ever be ready to be with someone. 

Alpha Elias जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें