"Don't order me around." Aunt Mary growled at her and Liv apologised as she urged Myra to follow her. 

Myra smiled at Elias and Aunt Mary before she quickly followed Liv into the kitchen and out the back door. Myra had never seen so many people in her life. They were all in lines, some kneeling and others sat on the floor. Thousands of people were waiting here, early in the morning at six. 

"Aunt Mary was never able to have kids and she looked after Elias and me when we were young. When Elias was building this pack, making it stronger, Aunt Mary was always guiding him in the right direction. She's everyone's mom in this pack." Liv explained to Myra softly. "You can stand in front besides her." Liv said pointing to the front of the group as Aunt Mary walked out of the kitchen with Elias. 

Myra walked to the front of the group and she smiled as she saw Ryan in the group but in the middle line. He winked at her as she stood in front of everyone. Elias and Aunt Mary walked towards her and Mary stood besides her. Elias stood on Mary's other side and Liv sat down on the floor in front of Aunt Mary. 

"Everyone say cheese and look up to the camera!" Liv shouted loudly and pointed to the camera on the wall that had zoomed on them. 

 Myra smiled just as a bright flash went off. She blinked at it as Elias chuckled. 

"Let's get you some cake." He said to Aunt Mary who nodded at him. Elias walked away from Myra and took Aunt Mary back inside. The pack scattered around, making themselves busy once again as Ryan and the boys walked towards her. 

"On a scale of one to ten, how bad was your head pounding at the flash?" Brian questioned as he wrapped an arm around her shoulder. 

Liv disappeared with Zac into the house and waved at her as the boys stood in front of her, blocking the sun trying to take a peek at her body. 

"15." She answered him and Ryan chuckled. 

"The first time it's always really bad." Ryan told her and she nodded as she looked up at them. They were all a few inches taller than her. 

"What's the plan for today?" Myra asked them in a tired voice. She just wanted to sleep after having breakfast and cake. 

"It's Aunt Mary's birthday so the Alpha makes us  come up with some pretty amazing gifts. We're working on making a movie about Aunt Mary. Josh asked for her photo album two months ago so he still has it. Want to join us?" Brian asked her and she shook her head. "You're going to eat and sleep?" He laughed and she nodded her head. 

"Come on ladies!" Liv called out to them from the kitchen. Myra chuckled as the boys rolled their eyes. 

"We have a dick!" They answered her in unison, making Myra laugh. 

"You've got vaginas in my eyes. Come on. It's cake time!" Liv laughed at them as she disappeared into the kitchen. Myra pulled away from Brian and headed back into the house.

She walked into the kitchen where Aunt Mary was sitting on the chair and Elias and Zac standing on each side of her. Liv was standing in front of the counter that had a beautiful flowery cake with candles lit. Aunt Mary smiled at Myra as Liv pushed her into the frame of the video she was recording. The boys walked into the kitchen as Aunt Mary blew the flames. 

Liv cheered. "We won't mention your age but what did you wish for, Aunt Mary?" Liv asked as she handed her a knife while making sure her phone was capturing everything. 

"I want to see some grandkids before I die." Aunt Mary stated as she cut the cake. Myra looked up at Liv who's eyes were wide. 

"I mean we could try now." Zac grinned at Liv who blushed.